Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Thanks Coach, I didn't realize that reading a plant was so important when I first started, I was blind.
But every grow I learn something new about maintaining the health of the strain.
Really critical thinking using my executive functions,
Plus sooo much trial and error...

FYI!
Leafly:
"Hemp Is Finally Legal.“It’s hard to overstate the importance of the Farm Bill’s passage for the US hemp industry. It’s basically the starting gun.”

An amendment to the 2018 Farm Bill, added by US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, removes industrial hemp from regulation under the Controlled Substances Act, making it a legal agricultural commodity for the first time in more than eighty years."

FYI!
Leafly:
"Hemp Is Finally Legal.“It’s hard to overstate the importance of the Farm Bill’s passage for the US hemp industry. It’s basically the starting gun.”

An amendment to the 2018 Farm Bill, added by US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, removes industrial hemp from regulation under the Controlled Substances Act, making it a legal agricultural commodity for the first time in more than eighty years."
:high-five::theband:

Hiya Sis,

I've been missing you every day. In the a.m. I post and see you were on a little after I shut down for the night. So, in catching up, You have been doing great! Love the humidifier in your tent. Looks like just the prescription for better grow experience. Your girls are looking well. Finally, eh? I just realized you're growing with DBHBB. I can't help you much there, but looks like you have plenty of the BrixHeads to guide you. Pleased for you!
I was thinking about calling you "Horse Lady" for obvious reasons. Must be about time for another visit. Cheers

Hi @Lady G2HM! Do you have a decent spray bottle capable of putting off a fine mist? Many use the solo brand that you can pump up, I have a similar one but I've also used a crappy one from the dollar store. Some also have what I think are called atomizer.

Full strength foliars are Brix at 1ml per oz of water and Destress is 1/2 ml per oz of water and 1oz will be enough for the # of plants you have and you'll be dumping some too at this early stage.

At this stage I would do 1/2 or even 1/4 of the recommended dose, really just a few drops will be more than enough, it's her concentrated.

Spray the bottom of the leaves but don't worry if you get some on the tops.

:passitleft:

Hi folks! I found this out from neiko, that flairosol hairdresser sprayers put out a beautiful fine spray and will work upside down.

I find the solo sprayer great when I’m outdoors but it’s overwhelming for me inside.

The flairosol sprayers have been a revelation (thanks neiko!).

I’ll see if I can find the link/image he posted. :Namaste:

But yeah Lady G2, Duggs’ reasoning is that training is stress, so, Destress. I’d still try to get a Brix spray into the schedule too... it’s important for the roots. I’m not sure how duggs manages that, if he alternated the sprays. Maybe I’ll check with him. I’ve been wondering about that myself. :)

Here’s neiko’s post from the q&a
These are the sprayers I use. The spray a fine mist and you can spray upside down.
1666059039443.png

Flairosol Empty Clear Spray Bottle, 10 Ounce

There was also a long discussion in his thread a couple of months ago.

Many, including neiko and me, find the solo great for leaf wash ect but a bit heavy handed for the foliars.

I’ve had these flairosol ones for a little while now and reckon they’re great. It’s easy to mix just a small amount and much easier to get a super fine mist that’s well directed. Foliars got waaaay easier for me with these. :Namaste:

Many, including neiko and me, find the solo great for leaf wash ect but a bit heavy handed for the foliars.

I’ve had these flairosol ones for a little while now and reckon they’re great. It’s easy to mix just a small amount and much easier to get a super fine mist that’s well directed. Foliars got waaaay easier for me with these. :Namaste:

Awesome, thanks Amy! I'm gonna ask Santa for a flairisol sprayer! I'm not a fan of my pump sprayer, yes too heavy handed, great for leaf wash though.

Hiya Sis,

I've been missing you every day. In the a.m. I post and see you were on a little after I shut down for the night. So, in catching up, You have been doing great! Love the humidifier in your tent. Looks like just the prescription for better grow experience. Your girls are looking well. Finally, eh? I just realized you're growing with DBHBB. I can't help you much there, but looks like you have plenty of the BrixHeads to guide you. Pleased for you!
I was thinking about calling you "Horse Lady" for obvious reasons. Must be about time for another visit. Cheers

*Hiiii Bode, yah I'm on a weird schedule cause hubby works nights, so I take naps and do my writing at night. I got to see the horses this morning and it was the best thing a horse lady could ask for. I have pics, they are such beautiful animals, got lots of kisses today. :green_heart:

*Thanks Amy appreciate the help!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom