Quest for 1G/W: 1K HPS Liquid Cooled on a 6' Mover in a 4x8 Tent

Re: Quest for 1g/w: 1k hps liquid cooled on a 6' mover in a 4x8 tent.

LOL - I agree with the green LED flashlight - those things are SUPER handy. Even the little gimmicky one that fits over the ear is great! leaves both hands free and always pointing where you're looking.

Terrible bummer to lose even a few plants - not to mention the stress. Great news its only a few. Now you've done your stress test. You didn't want those weak ones anyways ;)

Fantastic stuff as always.

:peace::rollit:

Damn bro !! :rip: Lil' ones. you said it perfectly:
. . (I) just want proof the design is good for next run. . .

You know your going to end up like me, running umpteen different style system at once right?..:rofl: Aero, Wheel and E&G..wow..:rofl:

Sadism in the Grow Room

You know, you're kind of hard on those poor girls. If they were human they'd grow up to be strippers for sure. :icon_roll

Glad most of them made it. Maybe they'll throw on an extra coat of trichomes to get you to notice them more often, lol.

Or puts a nice set of balls on a lady.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sf

:oops:

Then again, if you repeatedly club them in creative ways and they don't hermie... Those would be excellent candidates for STS feminization I would think. They'd be unlikely to go herm, good at surviving drought (lol), etc. Now if they only produce lots of excellent bud and hash/oil/etc. to go along with their survivability.

Nice grow Wheel..
but, damn, you obviously like older girls better... :ganjamon: and are a borderline child abuser..lol

keep dehydrating those poor girls, and we may have to report you to child protective services.. :rollit:

seriously though, great job on the EnF, and you got the kinks worked out on the Aero..

so, on your next run, we expect 2g/w... hehe :yahoo:

now that I am caught up,, great job so far, and looking forward to seeing the rest of the flower...

Re: Sadism in the Grow Room

You know, you're kind of hard on those poor girls. If they were human they'd grow up to be strippers for sure. :icon_roll

If his are going to be strippers then mine will def. be prostitutes advertising themselves on craiglist. Stupid pump failures.

Re: Sadism in the Grow Room

If his are going to be strippers then mine will def. be prostitutes advertising themselves on craiglist. Stupid pump failures.

:rofl:

At least yours will be the college chick hookers. When mine go Craig's list they are the skanky fat $20 ho.

You've started a new slang cannabis phrase - "My plant's have gone craig".

:laughtwo:

:peace:

lol, you guys are funny.

you know what's NOT funny? thrips.

got thrips, summer is here. son of a bitch.

sprayed them down last night with fox farm's "don't bug me" product. we'll see how it does and if i need another application in a few days.

not good, but better than mites.

also put the aero on a 15/15min timer.

I am getting goo on the aero roots, not good. my res temps are just too high, and i can't get them down at the moment. up in the low 70's.

Bummer about the thrips man, but from what I've seen you do so far, you'll be able to deal with it and come out on top.

frozen soda bottles as a temporary measure?

pullin' for you bro, hope things work out

man, with a 50 gal res i would need like 10 frozen bottles at a time to make a dent. . . i don't think i even have that much space in my freezer. i need a chest feezer to do that, but then, if i got one, might as well just make that the res and rewire it with a different thermostat to keep it where i want it. . . hmmm. . . damn now you got me scheming again. but for now, there's not much i can do about it.

we've been having a heatwave round these parts for a week now, should cool off again in a couple days. . . getting a dose of july right now, and if this is as bad as it gets, i'll know that at least the EnG should be fine.

Bummer about the thrips man, but from what I've seen you do so far, you'll be able to deal with it and come out on top.

thanks bro, its a constant battle to stay on top of everything, but i do my best.

thanks ss, i reread my post and it sounded like i glossed over your really good suggestion. when i thought about it more, i could rotate them and it would probably work, and i'd probably have space in my freezer that way, but it would be a lot of work as well.

it is a good solution, one i have recommended to others in the past myself, but i think its too much work for me considering the size of my res.

I have come up with a solution though. . . well, it's more like a fix actually. After 3 years of use, my expensive digital AC unit is not working as efficiently as the cheapo $100 joint in the window outside of the tent. so i shut off the one in the tent (which was retarding growth over there too i think) and turned the window unit on full blast. It is basically blowing right on the corner of the nute reservoir. I closed the door to the room (first time i could do that) now the room outside of the tent is kinda cold. lol. the only thing that sucks is the ac is loud. anyways the res is down to 65 and the tent is about 78 right now. i would love to stay here for the day period, but as the water slowly gets hotter from the fresca the room warms up. this is probably a good thing anyways as it kinda mimicks nature. i think the tent might get up to 84-85ish at the end of the light cycle. i'll have to check. also, i ported the chiller out of the room, so its removing heat 24/7 (very slowly) from the fresca res out of the room altogether. i wouldn't have even put that AC in the tent if i had tested them before i threw them in, one is noticeably colder than the other.

oh well, at least i have it working well now. . . now lets see what kind of garbage high res temps did to the poor aero babes I keep on stressing the hellllll out of.

so these are from last night , not tonight. actually they are looking noticeably more and more like buds even from last night to tonight, but here they are anyways.

DAY 14 FLOWER:

pics start on left side of tent and move to right side.

Day-14-flower-04.JPG

Day-14-flower-16.JPG

Day-14-flower-05.JPG

you can see they are like 39-40" at the tallest point now

Day-14-flower-02.JPG

Day-14-flower-01.JPG

Day-14-flower-03.JPG

Day-14-flower-06.JPG

Day-14-flower-15.JPG

here is how the soon to be buds are looking:

Day-14-flower-07.JPG

Day-14-flower-08.JPG