Quest for 1G/W: 1K HPS Liquid Cooled on a 6' Mover in a 4x8 Tent

Re: Quest for 1g/w: 1k hps liquid cooled on a 6' mover in a 4x8 tent.

wanna see something?

HHOOOOLLLLYYYYYYY SSSSHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day-7-Flower-1.JPG

Day-7-Flower-2.JPG

Day-7-Flower-3.JPG

be sure to enter that nug in Nug of the month when i dont have a nug up for the winning. dont punk me out!:) that is some fire bro. very nice

Sweet, dense, and shiny!

But is that the remains of a male flower on the left (the bit of yellow)?

The name fits. That thing looks ((((bomb))) and the height is ridiculous.
:bravo:

be sure to enter that nug in Nug of the month when i dont have a nug up for the winning. dont punk me out!:) that is some fire bro. very nice

That has to be one the best looking buds I have seem in a long while. It is so uniform and sparkly! Good work +rep on the killer nug of doom!

Increadiblly beautiful nug!!!! Now take that damn child-proof off that lighter and burn it up sparky!

Beautiful, colorful, awesome nug there bro. Looks really dense too.

When I looked at the first pic, the strain's name was my immediate thought ;)

nice pics too

thanks man!

lmao, thanks all. just goes to show if you put a nice nug up there first, no one will notice the grow shots. . . Just something about a nice frosty nug, we can't help ourselves can we? ha ha. Thats a 2 mo. cure on the HS. smokes smooth as hell.

no worries irish, not gonna enter NOM till this harvest is over. I want something bigger than that to enter, maybe a 1 footer. lol.

Sweet, dense, and shiny!

But is that the remains of a male flower on the left (the bit of yellow)?

thanks man, nah, it be the remains of a burnt leaf. lol. :grinjoint:

actually Irish, POM is what I would like to enter by the end of this run. then NOM, then a long break to enjoy it. lol.

holy pretty nuggs, wheel man!!!!:bravo::bravo:

thanks guys, pit, obx, blacky. its nice to be sucking on budz like these while i wait for my next harvest. hope I make it, but i doubt it.

Wheel i don't think you've ever made it to your next harvest with nugs from the last. Now thats a smoker :cool:!!

no, never have, :) its because i love being very generous to my close friends and family. my good fortune is theirs too, and it makes me feel good to be able to do it. the price of this stuff is so out of wack because of the laws. I'm running pretty low actually.

I do the same thing. My mother in law smokes half of my haul, and all of hers! It's nice having her getting the primo. She used to just smoke schwag.

slap me silly and call me stupid,

I left my aero pumps off again. this time 18 hours. They look fucked. I bet a couple will make it but i did a good number on them this time.

the problem is i have to kill them to work in the res. . . if that happens to be 3am, who knows what i'm doing. I honestly dont remember unplugging them last night, but i did move the chiller over to the fresca res to see if that helped room temps, so i must have done it then. 2-3am last night. caught it at 9pm today, thats about 18 hours.

when it comes to growing, do as the wheel says, not as he does, and you'll be a-o-k.

slap me silly and call me stupid,

I left my aero pumps off again. this time 18 hours. They look fucked. I bet a couple will make it but i did a good number on them this time.

the problem is i have to kill them to work in the res. . . if that happens to be 3am, who knows what i'm doing. I honestly dont remember unplugging them last night, but i did move the chiller over to the fresca res to see if that helped room temps, so i must have done it then. 2-3am last night. caught it at 9pm today, thats about 18 hours.

when it comes to growing, do as the wheel says, not as he does, and you'll be a-o-k.

no not again bro! you dont think they will make it? if not i am truly sorry! nothing worse then losing one of ur baby's

i'll lose a bunch, but i think a few of them are some strong survivors. . . dunno yet, i just fixed it so i'll give them a few hours to try to perk up and let yall know then.

thanks guys,

i checked this morning with my green led flashlight. . .now IMO, that's a damn good use for led's, lol. . . and amazingly it looks like only 2 bit the dust. . . i know i must be stunting the rest at least some way, but as long as they live at this point i'll be happy. . . just want proof the design is good for next run. . . I will get plenty of smoke from the grow regardless of how the aero does, i just want the results to be worth the time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom