Quest for 1G/W: 1K HPS Liquid Cooled on a 6' Mover in a 4x8 Tent

Re: Quest for 1g/w: 1k hps liquid cooled on a 6' mover in a 4x8 tent.

cmon you guys already know wheelo even if he hits 1g/w he's gonna wanna do it again, and again.

lol, so true. . .

but if I hit my mark, I won't have to grow for a long while. I will definitely take a break. I might go abroad and visit family this summer, so it would be a good time to take a break anyways, as y'all know you cant grow when you're not there.

lol, so true. . .

but if I hit my mark, I won't have to grow for a long while. I will definitely take a break. I might go abroad and visit family this summer, so it would be a good time to take a break anyways, as y'all know you cant grow when you're not there.

Of course, it's like savings, this is your chance to get ahead and never again have to worry about drought ;) I remember quite a few WOF posts "down to my last gram, gotta make it another month"

But I agitate and kid my friend with my ulterior motives ;)

Exactly right, and it might happen again this time soniq, lol. . .

I have maybe 3 oz at most, after hooking up my fam. That has to last me 3 months or so. . . I usually smoke more than an ounce a month. . . fortunately I have a bunch of cannabutter and tincture I made, so that might help out.

3/4 of a lb goes fast when you're generous. . . but If I pull a kilo, that for sure will last me a long while. even after gifts go out.

you kit 2g/w, we all will officially crown you "KING OF THE UNIVERSE". I've hit high g/w numbers but thats amazingly maximizing space. Either way I think you'll hit your marker. You got this:grinjoint:

Checkin in. Off to a great start, nice setup!!

Thank B. I will do up a few pics in a second.

you kit 2g/w, we all will officially crown you "KING OF THE UNIVERSE". I've hit high g/w numbers but thats amazingly maximizing space. Either way I think you'll hit your marker. You got this:grinjoint:

lmao, there is no way I'm pulling 2. thanks for the positive vibes though bro. I'm gonna try to make you proud of ya boy. lol.

Very very very very cool (no pun intended) grow and journal. And I love the way you're describing both the equipment and your thinking. I'm definitely in for this one.

:cheer::popcorn::nicethread:

Very very very very cool (no pun intended) grow and journal. And I love the way you're describing both the equipment and your thinking. I'm definitely in for this one.

:cheer::popcorn::nicethread:

thanks papa, glad your here.

here come some pics ;)

so, it is DAY 11 VEG. most of the girls are showing significant growth here in the early stages. . . I think i may have one or two runts. . . we'll just have to wait it out and see.

here they are, I will label them really soon to make it easier to identify who is doing what to whom.

day-11-veg-01.JPG

day-11-veg-02.JPG

day-11-veg-03.JPG

day-11-veg-04.JPG

day-11-veg-05.JPG

day-11-veg-06.JPG

day-11-veg-07.JPG

here are the two that I think could turn out to be runted. if they are runted, I will replace them with fresh clones.

day-11-veg-11.JPG

day-11-veg-12.JPG

and here is some more work done constructing the Aero tier. Like I said earlier, 13 on the back wall.

day-11-veg-09.JPG

One in each corner (x2)

day-11-veg-10.JPG

6 sites on each side (x2)

day-11-veg-08.JPG

13 + 2 + 12 = 27 sites.

Fuckin A! That's awesome! You're my hero for the night.

+Reps and Stars for sure.

lol, thanks bro. . . wait till they are big and the aero is full. . . . should be a pretty sight.

ok, I labeled them all.

the naming convention isn't too interesting, but should be effective.

I just labeled them by row and column starting at the front left.

so it will go like this:

R1C1 = Row 1 Column 1 = The front left bucket.
the two to the right of that one are R1C2 and R1C3.
R1C4 is the controller. R1C5-R1C8 are the first row right side of the tent.
then the middle Row is Row 2, and the back row is Row 3.

so If i say the two possible runted plants are R2C1 and R2C3, you can easily see geographically where to look in the pics to see which plants I am talking about.

hopefully that's a clear naming convention.

I don't think you've done one grow, just a grow. I think if you just used the ebb and gro, you could dial it in probably pretty easily and hit your mark. Idk, I do enjoy watching you grow, bc there is always something different going on.I just want to see your grow go through an entire cycle flawless. I know you got it in you.

I don't think you've done one grow, just a grow. I think if you just used the ebb and gro, you could dial it in probably pretty easily and hit your mark. Idk, I do enjoy watching you grow, bc there is always something different going on.I just want to see your grow go through an entire cycle flawless. I know you got it in you.

Thanks bro. . . Hopefully I have it in me this one.

I know, I always have a lot of different stuff going on in my grows, and that increases my chances of making a mistake, but that reflects my personality pretty well, because I always have a ton of stuff going on in my brain all at once. That's just how I roll, and it's probably not gonna change much.

just gotta pay extreme attention to detail. :geek::geek::geek:

Did mini 420fied just show up in your corner ;)

This looks great WoF, hope the runts turn around for you :surf:

Back
Top Bottom