RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

Happiness is a full garden .
I heard that Penny. They're doing alright. The nute change really worked on em. They are noticeably taller than yesterday. I'll get some pics later. I gotta get a burrito in me stat.

Looking good Stltoed.

Ian
So last week youre ratting me out to Big Daddy Ted. This week we're pals again?

Please please please just come to me and talk to me if I'm doing something wrong. I know it's your "job" but trust is important.

Thank you for your kind words...

I heard that Penny. They're doing alright. The nute change really worked on em. They are noticeably taller than yesterday. I'll get some pics later. I gotta get a burrito in me stat.

Looking good brother. Sorry to say your first guess was off by half a pound, but your second guess while closer was thankfully under. Managed 14.64 zip or 410.1 grams. Nissed my pound mark but I'm gonna fly past it this time. Flatter canopy this time around for sure and I will defol anything that touches anything else! Anyway the torch is passed yto you man its my turn to be cheerleader:cheer: here so lets get you some stanky big buds!:tokin:

Pictures of the hydro stuff. The first picture is why I defoliate. Just dense growth. No other way to say . The rest show some tops. And finally a shot of the bases. Really proud of them here. These plants wouldn't be 25 inches tall without the SCRoG. The pots are 6 inches.

This is what DWC can do with a solid root component... House and Garden Silver, or a less expensive Rapid Start, which is what I use. The stuff is the goods. When i changed out the water pump it was a real chore to separate the roots from the pump. When this grow is finished I really cant wait to see how big they are. It's possible they may fill the res. Each is 17 gallons.

I don't mean to brag... I just can't help it

Pictures of the hydro stuff. The first picture is why I defoliate. Just dense growth. No other way to say . The rest show some tops. And finally a shot of the bases. Really proud of them here. These plants wouldn't be 25 inches tall without the SCRoG. The pots are 6 inches.

This is what DWC can do with a solid root component... House and Garden Silver, or a less expensive Rapid Start, which is what I use. The stuff is the goods. When i changed out the water pump it was a real chore to separate the roots from the pump. When this grow is finished I really cant wait to see how big they are. It's possible they may fill the res. Each is 17 gallons.

I don't mean to brag... I just can't help it
0e1d8f7a21ea033c57e83e4a5941801d.jpg
7aa06df977bc40237505bfccbd792eb9.jpg
891ecdbf8930634a611caba16f7138d6.jpg
6dbdfe6de09f4883cc178e0a1dc28152.jpg
7413373755e4fe71743824ea0dce1e6b.jpg
a8c0b74f748235ad769aa8c13b07ef27.jpg
Looks great! Proper jungle in there! How much do you tend to defol, are you fairly severe with it?

Looks great! Proper jungle in there! How much do you tend to defol, are you fairly severe with it?
Thank you! I just go case by case. Large leaves that are covering future growth usually get snipped. I try to clean up the underside for airflow, i will also take large leaves blocking the fan.

I don't follow any formula, I don't take leaves just to take leaves. One thing I won't do is take leaves close to the budding nodes. I usually try to fold those under for a while to get the stuff underneath going. I know i need to chill because they won't be growing back anymore. I pulled a few last night, and I'm thinking I'm done this season.

Thank you! I just go case by case. Large leaves that are covering future growth usually get snipped. I try to clean up the underside for airflow, i will also take large leaves blocking the fan.

I don't follow any formula, I don't take leaves just to take leaves. One thing I won't do is take leaves close to the budding nodes. I usually try to fold those under for a while to get the stuff underneath going. I know i need to chill because they won't be growing back anymore. I pulled a few last night, and I'm thinking I'm done this season.
This is the balance im still trying to find, I will study your pics closely see what you do.
I see some crazy stuff regarding defol in journals, plants stripped back to almost nothing and I can kinda see where the thinking is but I'm also of the thinking that the plant grew that for a reason.

Looking forward to see what's coming!

We'll I'm flattered.

Just remember each plant is different, along with each growing method. I also have 4 in soil right now. I may have taken 25 leaves between them. I could take 25 from one of my hydro plants and you would never know it. I only take what I feel I need to.

It's funny. In other forums this topic is ultra taboo. But a lot of the people that are so downright militant about keeping leaves would understand what I'm talking about if they were in my shoes. Honestly though, one of these cretins said "If defol. works so well why don't they do it outside" I had nothing else to say. This guy doesn't have the brain power to unwrap a piece of gum... I was done. My plants are truly different than plants grown in some other ways. It is what it is.

I started growing in DWC. In the first couple rounds I honestly thought I was doing something wrong. I was growing solid green basketballs. No plants in High Times looked like mine and only a few in the forums did. I met the cats that could answer the how and why and learned a ton. I no longer worry about it. You have access to some of the smartest fellas/and felines for that matter in the biz. Ask questions.

What I tell everyone is treat each plant on a case by case basis. There is no magic formula. There's some goofball that thinks he invented LST, who does every plant the same. Flips on a certain date, defoliates the same way everytime, but that's not addressing the subject like a thinking man... what do you expect from a dork that claims to have invented the oldest training method since the garden hedge.

Look up schwazzing. How mother fucking stupid is that. The plant has to waste all its energy growing its fucking leaves back. A gnat with a God Damn lobotomy would see thats fucking stupid. Wow, got a little emotional. Sorry

But it doesnt stop with my leaves. DWC is absolutely magic in the veg department. Once you have bad ass roots, a solid stock which translates into a phloem freeway, and a crazy canopy, your flowers are almost assured. I think you may have seen the bases of my plants, if not I just posted them within a couple days ago. Dude, this isn't me, this is DWC. Here are some pics of my system. There's nothing to it. I'm using 3 lights 2 LEDs 1 CMH. The only other thing that may be considered different is my air pump. I use an Air Force Pro 80 linear pump. It does close to 90 liters per minute at over 2 PSI. It's an ass kicker. This feeds 2 12 inch ring diffusers one for each 17 gallon tub. My air is never the problem. This pump could service an 8 tub system, maybe more.

I'm glad you think so highly of my technique. I will share with you all I can, if you need it. Let's talk nutrients next time

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bragging. Don't get me wrong flagrant self promotion is very high on my list of shit to do, but this isn't at all about me.

We'll I'm flattered.

Just remember each plant is different, along with each growing method. I also have 4 in soil right now. I may have taken 25 leaves between them. I could take 25 from one of my hydro plants and you would never know it. I only take what I feel I need to.

It's funny. In other forums this topic is ultra taboo. But a lot of the people that are so downright militant about keeping leaves would understand what I'm talking about if they were in my shoes. Honestly though, one of these cretins said "If defol. works so well why don't they do it outside" I had nothing else to say. This guy doesn't have the brain power to unwrap a piece of gum... I was done. My plants are truly different than plants grown in some other ways. It is what it is.

I started growing in DWC. In the first couple rounds I honestly thought I was doing something wrong. I was growing solid green basketballs. No plants in High Times looked like mine and only a few in the forums did. I met the cats that could answer the how and why and learned a ton. I no longer worry about it. You have access to some of the smartest fellas/and felines for that matter in the biz. Ask questions.

What I tell everyone is treat each plant on a case by case basis. There is no magic formula. There's some goofball that thinks he invented LST, who does every plant the same. Flips on a certain date, defoliates the same way everytime, but that's not addressing the subject like a thinking man... what do you expect from a dork that claims to have invented the oldest training method since the garden hedge.

Look up schwazzing. How mother fucking stupid is that. The plant has to waste all its energy growing its fucking leaves back. A gnat with a God Damn lobotomy would see thats fucking stupid. Wow, got a little emotional. Sorry

But it doesnt stop with my leaves. DWC is absolutely magic in the veg department. Once you have bad ass roots, a solid stock which translates into a phloem freeway, and a crazy canopy, your flowers are almost assured. I think you may have seen the bases of my plants, if not I just posted them within a couple days ago. Dude, this isn't me, this is DWC. Here are some pics of my system. There's nothing to it. I'm using 3 lights 2 LEDs 1 CMH. The only other thing that may be considered different is my air pump. I use an Air Force Pro 80 linear pump. It does close to 90 liters per minute at over 2 PSI. It's an ass kicker. This feeds 2 12 inch ring diffusers one for each 17 gallon tub. My air is never the problem. This pump could service an 8 tub system, maybe more.

I'm glad you think so highly of my technique. I will share with you all I can, if you need it. Let's talk nutrients next time

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bragging. Don't get me wrong flagrant self promotion is very high on my list of shit to do, but this isn't at all about me.
34dace020172d1f88a8132a4b4dac5e1.jpg
1acf38d43598e0aa2bf4c03290a27f31.jpg
What good is knowledge if it isn't shared!
But yes I certainly agree as I have trawled through forums there's alot of contradictory information but I suppose at this stage it is opinion over fact, how many truly scientific experiments that yieldn unbiased results.

I've had to learn the hard way this run round with training techniques, 3 rollex og kush seeds with 3 very different phenos so I fully appreciate your point about each plant being an individual case. These are our children end of the day suppose its like the argument to or not to spank kids ahha

I can see the positive effects of managed plant stress but ye stripping a plant to nothing must definitely stress the hell out of them so yes like you say much recovery time. You know what next run if I have 2 close phenos I will do a defol plant and a non defol plant, will settle my mind anyway

ROOTS FOR BIGGER FRUITS! Have a few oldtime growers that I know personally and I blew there minds with root products.
One simply added mykos to his soil plants and got a yield increase of 10%. He runs same genetics every time same nutes and everything. Massively overlooked area
I'm currently using mykos and advanced nutrients voodoo juice
The voodoo juice is something else. I'm fairly certain it was actually designed around hydro systems, very clean looking for a bacterial inoculant.

I'll be sticking around tho, lots of good stuff in this thread!

What good is knowledge if it isn't shared!
But yes I certainly agree as I have trawled through forums there's alot of contradictory information but I suppose at this stage it is opinion over fact, how many truly scientific experiments that yieldn unbiased results.

I've had to learn the hard way this run round with training techniques, 3 rollex og kush seeds with 3 very different phenos so I fully appreciate your point about each plant being an individual case. These are our children end of the day suppose its like the argument to or not to spank kids ahha

I can see the positive effects of managed plant stress but ye stripping a plant to nothing must definitely stress the hell out of them so yes like you say much recovery time. You know what next run if I have 2 close phenos I will do a defol plant and a non defol plant, will settle my mind anyway

ROOTS FOR BIGGER FRUITS! Have a few oldtime growers that I know personally and I blew there minds with root products.
One simply added mykos to his soil plants and got a yield increase of 10%. He runs same genetics every time same nutes and everything. Massively overlooked area
I'm currently using mykos and advanced nutrients voodoo juice
The voodoo juice is something else. I'm fairly certain it was actually designed around hydro systems, very clean looking for a bacterial inoculant.

I'll be sticking around tho, lots of good stuff in this thread!
I hear you. I loved to learn, but I really enjoy sharing. I used to really enjoy teaching apprentices. Those that wanted to learn at least.

The defoliation isnt for everyone. It works for me. It's a stupid add thing to argue

I would like to share with you a chart from Jorge Cervantes. This shows what to expect from a given an amount of seeds. It makes me feel better... turns out they aren't all stars.

Honestly... I'm not very nice to my plants, we have more of a battered wife situation. Sounds awful, but...

Lots of folks talk about doing that test... I'd love to actually see it done. Then do me a favor. Do the same strains in DWC. Haha

That's so great. Some people get stuck. They must really know you to allow you to change something. The dude I buy pot from, if i buy pot, grows blue dream same soil formula, nutrients, everything. Been doing it for years. I can't talk him into shit. He only gets a few ounces per plant but won't step out of what he knows.

I used General Hydro's Subculture A and B with great success even in water. One looks like Foldgers crystals, the other looks like dry creamer, but it works.

My favorite additive is Rapid Start. You can clone with it. And use it till almost harvest. It's 1 teaspoon for 5 gallons. It's only competition that I've heard of is House and Garden Silver. H+G's Gold is regarded as the single greatest root booster ever created. Not in hydro, unless your growing cat tails. But they are both super spendy. Rapid Start isnt cheap, but no where near the other 2

Nice. Don't be a stranger. If I can't help someone on here will.

Cheers

I hear you. I loved to learn, but I really enjoy sharing. I used to really enjoy teaching apprentices. Those that wanted to learn at least.

The defoliation isnt for everyone. It works for me. It's a stupid add thing to argue

I would like to share with you a chart from Jorge Cervantes. This shows what to expect from a given an amount of seeds. It makes me feel better... turns out they aren't all stars.

Honestly... I'm not very nice to my plants, we have more of a battered wife situation. Sounds awful, but...

Lots of folks talk about doing that test... I'd love to actually see it done. Then do me a favor. Do the same strains in DWC. Haha

That's so great. Some people get stuck. They must really know you to allow you to change something. The dude I buy pot from, if i buy pot, grows blue dream same soil formula, nutrients, everything. Been doing it for years. I can't talk him into shit. He only gets a few ounces per plant but won't step out of what he knows.

I used General Hydro's Subculture A and B with great success even in water. One looks like Foldgers crystals, the other looks like dry creamer, but it works.

My favorite additive is Rapid Start. You can clone with it. And use it till almost harvest. It's 1 teaspoon for 5 gallons. It's only competition that I've heard of is House and Garden Silver. H+G's Gold is regarded as the single greatest root booster ever created. Not in hydro, unless your growing cat tails. But they are both super spendy. Rapid Start isnt cheap, but no where near the other 2

Nice. Don't be a stranger. If I can't help someone on here will.

Cheers
b6381770a3f9ff5790b668149a419d37.jpg
e72519e29dbe82ed833cdeb440921c0c.jpg
That's funny I'm an apprentice myself, well I say apprentice, in my fifth year now working as cnc setter/programmer in the aerospace industry. So much to learn such little time.
Cheers for the chart I will consult that for sure!

And yes got to know them very well, shared passion of growing haha
Took alot of convincing but once he saw the results for himself he was well impressed.
Even got him to switch to Led which he adores now, he's now the one showing me all the latest light fixtures and such haha

I try to never take it personally when there are people stuck in their ways, you opinion against there's unless there's science involved.
I see it as there are people who think they know everything and those that wish to know everything

Thanks for nute info aswell, I'm doing a few runs in soil now going to work out a shed for the nutes I currently run, get some data
Then switch things up so I'll bear in mind what you have said.
Mammoth P is my next stop?
Heard of this stuff?

That's funny I'm an apprentice myself, well I say apprentice, in my fifth year now working as cnc setter/programmer in the aerospace industry. So much to learn such little time.
Cheers for the chart I will consult that for sure!

And yes got to know them very well, shared passion of growing haha
Took alot of convincing but once he saw the results for himself he was well impressed.
Even got him to switch to Led which he adores now, he's now the one showing me all the latest light fixtures and such haha

I try to never take it personally when there are people stuck in their ways, you opinion against there's unless there's science involved.
I see it as there are people who think they know everything and those that wish to know everything

Thanks for nute info aswell, I'm doing a few runs in soil now going to work out a shed for the nutes I currently run, get some data
Then switch things up so I'll bear in mind what you have said.
Mammoth P is my next stop?
Heard of this stuff?
Nice! Im a third generation Plastic Injection Mold Maker. I sorta used that to move into project management, and now work as an Engineer at a place that does intraocular lenses.

I haven't heard of Mammoth P. Tell e the how and why when you have a chance

Nice! Im a third generation Plastic Injection Mold Maker. I sorta used that to move into project management, and now work as an Engineer at a place that does intraocular lenses.

I haven't heard of Mammoth P. Tell e the how and why when you have a chance
Oh nice so I'm sure your familiar with many machining techniques being a mold maker. But I bet the switch to lenses was a whole different skill set?

MAMMOTH P™ by Mammoth Microbes : Information & Reviews - Leafly
Lots more info on mammoths own site but this is a kinda condensed version.

Not had a chance to trail yet but a friend that works in hydro has a sample for me, seem to be reading only good things about though.
Many people particularly hydro and coco saying they can actually reduce their feeds with this product. Something to look at
Imagine there's some crazy stuff to come regarding microbes in hydro.

Back
Top Bottom