Really went on a semi-whim with this one but ready for the ride

Otterbear

420 Member
Hey everyone! I’m a new grower in Phx, AZ where it’s legal for medicinal and recreational use. I chose to take up this hobby to maybe replace a not so great one I’ve had. That, and since I’ve been smoking daily for the last 9 or so years - I wanna take control of my own grow and become more sufficient. While at the same time, having so much after harvest that I won’t know what to do with it but supply friends and not think twice.

I’ll be posting a journal with progress pics that I really will try to keep updated daily. I’m using a 5x5 tent and coco/perlite mix. I wanted to jump in with 8 plants but starting off with 3 for now. All Wedding Cake autos. Plant pics are to date (day 22 and can tell one is hurting, been researching that).

Thanks for reading, chat soon!

Jimmy

0AA15F89-D76D-4D76-BBE3-FDDAC1A01D49.jpeg

18B9C223-3E0B-4828-ADDF-F7EE6AC15D39.jpeg

B6FBD12A-47E3-48AF-9B6D-6A72C2E19F2B.jpeg

3C1C7354-8307-4F8A-8DFF-2B85FEA87459.jpeg

9907C4CB-7B72-4A0D-9471-C990D0012771.jpeg

Oh, Welcome by the way. I'm in El Mirage. I have a buddy over near 43rd & Southern who also grows. If you run into issues or need to know where to go pick something up you need just ask. I've been at this 4 years so I know the area well. My buddy on the other hand is just starting his 2nd grow so I'm still helping him out. Best part about that is every time I upgrade he buys my old equipment to upgrade too. He's got 3 complete tents of my old equipment running now.

Howdy.

To me it looks like the light colored one has a simple leaf variegation. A common mutation.

Sometimes the keep it ,other times they grow normal leaves later on.

Don't worry about the one plant too much. I have a Bruce Banger that started out like that.
12-80.JPG
12-81.JPG
12-82.JPG

This is the same plant today.
12-459.JPG
12-460.JPG
12-462.JPG

It takes a couple weeks, but it goes away. Don't worry about the one plant too much. I have a Bruce Banger that started out like that.
12-80.JPG
12-81.JPG
12-82.JPG

This is the same plant today.
12-459.JPG
12-460.JPG
12-462.JPG

It takes a couple weeks, but it goes away.
Oh wow that’s reassuring! Those are beauties.

Oh, Welcome by the way. I'm in El Mirage. I have a buddy over near 43rd & Southern who also grows. If you run into issues or need to know where to go pick something up you need just ask. I've been at this 4 years so I know the area well. My buddy on the other hand is just starting his 2nd grow so I'm still helping him out. Best part about that is every time I upgrade he buys my old equipment to upgrade too. He's got 3 complete tents of my old equipment running now.
Thank you! And that’s a nice arrangement lol. I appreciate the support, I’m on Mill and Southern so not too far from that area. I’ve been to sea of green gardens a couple of times and they were pretty helpful.

Thank you! And that’s a nice arrangement lol. I appreciate the support, I’m on Mill and Southern so not too far from that area. I’ve been to sea of green gardens a couple of times and they were pretty helpful.
Yeah, I know Adam that runs the place so I call orders in there at times.

Back
Top Bottom