Reave's Soilless: Peat, Bark, Sphagnum, Perlite, White Widow 2018

Once I get some pollen I won’t care I guess. Just need another tent or something. Or maybe do it outside.
I heard you can pollinate only one branch with collodial silver and a pollen curtain, though I don't know how that works exactly.

edit: oh, it's funny, I used to let youtube go on random journeys with music, and after I wrote this comment, I realized that this music was on in the background:
RÆVE - The Sweetest Sin
His name is almost Reave :D

Durga Mata 2, what a good looking plant.
115D9C35-4E45-4981-9ECF-63B33E4161D6.jpeg

The clones I took 1 week after flip have new growth now. Seems they took about 3 weeks to root and then start new growth.
86464E52-0B44-442B-B93A-99D927AF1665.jpeg

Two of them I took another week or so into flower. They are still rooting but looks like they should be good.

The older clones are decent size plants now.
39EC1C6F-B386-4283-B780-F54CA07F16B0.jpeg

47B98B12-D004-47A7-817E-B949E3DD560B.jpeg

The CG seeds I think are a bit slower at germinating than these ww. I think they are working but will take a bit to get going. Fingers crossed.

Damn need to get me a small veg tent.

Fed everything except the older clones between yesterday and today.

Loving the pro mix hp it just makes life easier. If I sit out water for 2 days and mix in nutes the ph is about 6.8 so I shouldn’t need to worrry about ph at all going forward. WOOT!

I’m starting to think that the thrips are resisting the alchohol. I have found them every morning after spraying still and I’ve sprayed every three days for 4 applications so far. Might have to try soap. Was that just dish soap @InTheShed ?

Other than that everything is looking good.

38F6D578-3827-4F9B-88F2-5A25D64D5C8A.jpeg

I’m starting to think that the thrips are resisting the alchohol. I have found them every morning after spraying still and I’ve sprayed every three days for 4 applications so far. Might have to try soap. Was that just dish soap
In veg I stick with neem. Though the iso should work. The soap I bought was Dr Bronners unscented Castille soap but I think I need to up the ratio. Seems not to be as effective as I hoped at 2tbs/gal.

Get you some yellow sticky boards , they are attracted to the yellow. When you shake that bush and watch them fly is when you have them bad ! Right now my sticky board has three flies in it no gnats .

Yeh I think I’m going to get some sticky cards and some of tha earth stuff. Plants only have a month left and I have succeeded in slowing them down I believe. I’ll do a couple more sprays and then just let them finish. In the mean time I’m going to see if I can get a line one some been oil. Some Canadians use these shipping services to ship to American address then ship to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom