Relaxed Lester's Garden Photos

Hi Lester, I am very interested to hear about your winter grow. Will you be putting them in a greenhouse?

We harvested sweet potato for the first time, it was so cool! We filled up a huge basket and they taste really good too :)

I haven't planned it fully, but in our backyard during the winter, we don't get all that much sun. So I may just stick em in pots and see what happens, it's definitely gonna be experimental...Still have to give it some more thought :Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on those potatoes! I still really need to fine-tune my vegetable planter bed for next year, I have really been lacking in that arena and I totally disregarded my carrot crop this year due to all the other craziness.

;)

My seeds from Herbies haven't arrived yet, but hopefully next week. I guess I should have just ordered some top shelf seeds while I was at it.

Since I have these moderately high THC Hong Kong OG seeds, which I tend to use before bed-time, I think I will order Harlequin seeds so I can have a nice CBD strain for during the day to help with anxiety. With some of my buds, it is hard for me to function normally as they are making me rather clumsy and tired. Potent buds either way which is what I wanted.

A friend of mine grew let his plants mature for a long long time, and I tried some of his buds and they did not get me high at all, even though they were frosty and nice. Clear trichomes are my friend ;)

:peace:

I'll be placing an order tomorrow. Going with your recommendation on the Purple Kush. Still undecided on the other strains...I want to get around four varieties.

My new journal will be starting soon. Nothing too different but still should be good.

:Namaste:

Yeah, I was planning on sending everyone that tagged along a P.M. invite. It's going to be all Holy Grail Kush. It's my favorite to date. Just unbelievable. I ran through the last harvest so fast-just left me wanting more.

I think I have my order in check: Medicann Blue Blood, Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush, BC Bud Depot BC God Bud, BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies, DNA Genetics Sour Tangie. The Medicann Blue Blood lists a 10% CBD level and 15-20% THC.

Also getting a freebie World of Seeds Obsession that looks interesting.

:peace:

I will be watching to see on your order status Relaxed Lester. I have to do the uninsured/no signature thing too. Always kind of scary. LOL
Have a great Sunday! :thumb:
We're in the same boat I guess!! Will definitely let ya know what happens, hopefully they arrive, lol. Have a great Sunday too cannafan!:Namaste:

Yeah, I was planning on sending everyone that tagged along a P.M. invite. It's going to be all Holy Grail Kush. It's my favorite to date. Just unbelievable. I ran through the last harvest so fast-just left me wanting more.

I think I have my order in check: Medicann Blue Blood, Emerald Triangle Royal Purple Kush,

Awesome, I ordered autoflowers for that reason, I'm afraid I'll run out ahead of schedule lol, i set a QP aside for reserve emergency.
Also, I can't wait to watch you grow the Purple Kush, but obviously we will grow the strains that do us right in yield and potency at the end of the day. I hope it works out for you and hope all is squared away for your next grow mate! :cheer:

I haven't planned it fully, but in our backyard during the winter, we don't get all that much sun. So I may just stick em in pots and see what happens, it's definitely gonna be experimental...Still have to give it some more thought :Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on those potatoes! I still really need to fine-tune my vegetable planter bed for next year, I have really been lacking in that arena and I totally disregarded my carrot crop this year due to all the other craziness.

;)

You are most welcome. I only wish I had more time. My injury was sort of a blessing in disquise, now I am back on the grind :?

Am I having de ja vu? I swear you told me something about leaving carrots in the ground for two years?

You are most welcome. I only wish I had more time. My injury was sort of a blessing in disquise, now I am back on the grind :?

Am I having de ja vu? I swear you told me something about leaving carrots in the ground for two years?

I think you are having de ja vu, im not sure if I told you about that, but yeah, I left carrots in the ground all year, it was funny, they weren't good, but I need practice my carrot growing skills, I was growing these small french carrots, they are a bitch to grow let me tell you!! I also left a white onion in the ground for over a year, and it actually turned out to be a stellar onion.
Cheers ;)

Today, November 26,2013 Order from Herbies has been received and I am happy, looks like I will be ordering from them again in the future.
Here is a picture of the seed packets, although it doesn't say autoflower, I hope it autoflowers, because that is the only reason I bought them.
photo_63_.jpg

A nug of cured Hong Kong OG that I pulled out of the jar, this one was a beauty so I had to post a pic before it turns into vapors. I honestly believe that nobody else has bred or cultivated this exact cross. What was to them an accidental pollination, is to me love and glory. I mean, I don't think you can find Hong Kong OG seeds anywhere else in the world unless somebody has personally bred them in secret. I really love this strain because of how fast it finishes, and how very dense and potent the nugs are. It seems my typical harvest day is in the first two weeks of September for her. The story again was that the vendor who was selling a batch of OG to a local dispensary had accidentally left a male Hong Kong cutting in the room, and pollinated their OG's, the result was a nug about this size(pic 3) with ~80 viable regular seeds. The nug with 80 seeds in it was incredibly dank still, very potent and skunky as hell, they had to sell it for 25$ an 8th because of the seeds, at first I passed it by thinking, that's a scam, there is grams of seeds in there that probably aren't viable. When I bought that 8th it was like hitting the jackpot, I stuck 3 seeds into the dirt this summer and ended up growing 6-7 footers and took respective clones. Can't wait to get all my strains dialed in, because this is definitely one I am going to keep growing as part of the rotation.
IMG_018829.jpg
IMG_019025.jpg
photo_64_.jpg

Senseimilla! :circle-of-love:

Yeah, Herbies have always done me right. Best of luck with the autos. Are you planning on journaling the grow?

I made my order: Blue Blood (Blueberry x OG Kush), BC God Bud, and Royal Purple Kush. I decided to stay away from any Sativa dominant strains. It always takes me for ever to pick out beans. Just too many to choose from. Makes me feel like a kid with ADHD in a candy store. I can hardly wait until they arrive.

I always love seeing the tortoise pics.

Turtle soup for Thanksgiving? That's interesting.......... You do know there is 7 flavors of meat on a turtle? JK, nope, but I have eat my share of snapping and soft-shelled turtles. You know I haven't even insured a order of seeds yet. And I've had acouple problems with damaged seeds, crushed completely or totally cracked, which have always been fixed up with alittle conversation with the vendors. Hell they even threw me acouple extras along with the bad ones I received. Just make sure of your addiy. Happy Bird Day and Keepem Green

Today, November 26,2013 Order from Herbies has been received and I am happy, looks like I will be ordering from them again in the future.
Here is a picture of the seed packets, although it doesn't say autoflower, I hope it autoflowers, because that is the only reason I bought them.
photo_63_.jpg

Just ordered some kc45 autos myself. :) :) :) I'll probably find a spot outdoors for them in the spring. :) Cheers, and looking forward to seeing how your's do!

Back
Top Bottom