Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Aloha Brotha Hope everythings going good for ya man and the plants are bigger and fuller :thumb:

Morning Lester. Hope the sun is shining on you because it has to happen somewhere. It is suppose to get nice but time will tell. Can't even walk in the garden it's so wet. ugh Have a great day.

Aloha Brotha Hope everythings going good for ya man and the plants are bigger and fuller :thumb:
Aloha and Mahalo! Everything is just dandy. The plants are gonna LOVE it today :cheer: Should look a lot more full on Thursday :surf: Have a great day Brother Cronic :thumb:

Morning Lester. Hope the sun is shining on you because it has to happen somewhere. It is suppose to get nice but time will tell. Can't even walk in the garden it's so wet. ugh Have a great day.
Good Mornigs Herb Brotha Bee, it sure is, should be clear and ~80 all week. Have to water the stawberries twice a day! :circle-of-love:

Good morning Lester,

:popcorn:

Great morning and day to you SABO! I see you got the broom in hand, no air blowers near my ladies please you might kick up the mold spores :rofl: :ciao:

RL; believe I can't, that big bud survived all that wind it did!

Haha, The 2 deep flower KC-45s were pleasantly tucked away in their light deprivation chamber so they did not even notice the difference! :thumb:

Hey Lester,

I saw that you kicked butt on TRAR last night! :goodjob: BTW, I don't push broom or operate the blower anymores. I gradumatated to Barkeep! Have a Lil Ole Bell Mason Jar on the House to be used for medicinal purposes only! I gave Dr. Bob one 2 days ago & I'm still looking for him. Keep an eye open, Okay?

:Namaste:

Happy Munchday Les :peace::good job::thumb::circle-of-love:
Hey Harley thanks a bunch pal! :hug: A Great Day to you as well! :ciao:

Hey Lester,

I saw that you kicked butt on TRAR last night! :goodjob: BTW, I don't push broom or operate the blower anymores. I gradumatated to Barkeep! Have a Lil Ole Bell Mason Jar on the House to be used for medicinal purposes only! I gave Dr. Bob one 2 days ago & I'm still looking for him. Keep an eye open, Okay?

Yeah :surf: , haven't seen him around lately either! I'll be on the look out. :geek:

Lester,

I hope you don't mind me posting a Pic. It's a critter, well I thinks it's a critter that I saw in a Pic I posted while checking the Trichs.

Is this a Thrip? Can't get it any clearer.

Thrip6.JPG

With that clarity I could not positively identify any organism. There is clearly particulate matter there - that should be organic. If it's a biological outbreak you will examine the area and look for movement of creatures. Things blow around in the area, dust particles could combine to form lint, or very small "particulate debris". It's the kind of thing, sometimes I find some very small piece of debris that I'll carefully remove with the ice-pick. If you believe you have a critter outbreak, you most certainly would want amp up the inspections.

Aloha Brotha on this Sunny Tradewindless Munchday :thumb:
at least here the winds died out :rofl:

Aloha Brotha on this Sunny Tradewindless Munchday :thumb:
at least here the winds died out :rofl:

Aloha and a Great Day to you too! Our winds have also reduced to a small breeze :Namaste: So excited for some Blackberry flowers! :cheer:

Hey Lester,

I saw that you kicked butt on TRAR last night! :goodjob:

He sure did but more importantly were the jewels of knowledge he left us with last night. It would have been great if more of you would have participated but it is what it is.

He sure did but more importantly were the jewels of knowledge he left us with last night. It would have been great if more of you would have participated but it is what it is.

I'll be there next time B A R! Promise! Read all of the Info this morning, was some great stuff!

:high-five:

I'll be there next time B A R! Promise! Read all of the Info this morning, was some great stuff!

:high-five:
& bring one of those juggs with you. LOL...

Helloooooooo Lester,

Got all tied up working this morning, a man has to got to eat. Am a little late making my rounds, so I just want to wish you "Happy Gardening" Keep it Green!

Looking Great Relaxed Lester.

Back
Top Bottom