Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Yeah, I'll tell you it's real nice to see stable flowers after growing the first batch of KC-45 :rofl:

She Looks Lovely Brotha :high-five:
Have a Great Skunkday :thumb:
Yeah, I'm definitely falling in love methinks :circle-of-love:

Nice R.L.
Hey Thanks Kiefers :) :passitleft:

Exactly what Dennise said :thumb:
Haha :rofl:

Yeah, that's a pretty plant
Oh why thank you bigjack! Have a toke on me :passitleft: :ganjamon:

:passitleft: High Relaxed... Hope your having a blessed holiday weekend.........:circle-of-love:

Aloha my friend, thank you so much, and you too! :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

KC-45 Plant Manipulation Response Progress

Aloha Once again my friends :ciao: , I wanted to update on the progress of the tie downs, and also report that it appears to me that my KC-45s are starting to flower now, we are seeing advancement of pistil growths overnight :cheer:, these plants are even completely perked up in cool/cloudy conditions, Sun should come out soon. Very hardy specimens that quite clearly love to be trellised :), Something I want to note about the most symmetrical plant is that it is in a 3-4 gallon terracotta (if that), it's not a very big pot, and I made the mistake of putting the screen in before even getting a chance to transplant. Things cannot be un-trellised, so it's gonna be hit or miss, and it's looking more like a hit. I'm not worried because I grew a 6 ft monster last year in a pot that was a lot smaller than this (just goes to show that things can indeed settle down, and even a small root ball can produce big buds). Usually, what ends up happening for me and these smaller terracottas (2-4 gallon ones), is the plants form a very nice root ball that drinks its water very efficiently, this causes the plant to have more personality, she signals to you when she's really thirsty, as oppose to a plant in a 30 gal container would never really develop that kind of personality. When she drinks all her water on a set schedule, I really get to know her more. It will be interesting. Anyway, we have some of the new seedlings (bluberry and maui waui) One more Blueberry sprouted up, the picture looks like some kind of alligator :morenutes:

Everyone have a Great Weekend :circle-of-love:.

IMG_206617.JPG
IMG_206717.JPG
IMG_206815.JPG
IMG_206919.JPG
IMG_207017.JPG
IMG_207114.JPG
IMG_207218.JPG
IMG_207314.JPG
IMG_207414.JPG

Hi Lester,

Hope you are having a great weekend! The weather is picture perfect here. Was very busy today, am an active member in the VFW Honor Guard, so there was a pretty big ceremony. I still love getting all spiffed up in my Dress Blues and honoring the less fortunate and their families who sacrificed all, so we as a whole can enjoy our freedoms.

Take care Buddy!

:Namaste:

hi, im a new member, i like your garden, i think i need to start a grow journal. i will be growing 6 medicinal plants from feminized seeds, all different phenotypes, all outside on california southern coast. i read some of your journal, i hope i can learn how to grow outside with help from outdoor growers in a similar environment.

you have great information here!:goodjob:

Hi Lester,

Hope you are having a great weekend! The weather is picture perfect here. Was very busy today, am an active member in the VFW Honor Guard, so there was a pretty big ceremony. I still love getting all spiffed up in my Dress Blues and honoring the less fortunate and their families who sacrificed all, so we as a whole can enjoy our freedoms.

Take care Buddy!

i hope i clicked the right button.
happy memorial day to our veterans, i hope im doing this right. i think i will start a journal to get help with inchworms i found yesterday

Lovely garden of green.....:circle-of-love:
Thank you so much Dennise, I hope you have a Wonderful Holiday Weekend~! :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Hi Lester,

Take care Buddy!

Hey Thanks Buddy :hug: Thank You and God Bless America and the Veterans who Represent it! :Namaste:

Thank you for your service Sir. I have 2 sons in the Army both recently returned from Afghanistan.....:circle-of-love:
Enjoy your time with them :Namaste:

hi, im a new member, i like your garden, i think i need to start a grow journal. i will be growing 6 medicinal plants from feminized seeds, all different phenotypes, all outside on california southern coast. i read some of your journal, i hope i can learn how to grow outside with help from outdoor growers in a similar environment.

you have great information here!:goodjob:

i hope i clicked the right button.
happy memorial day to our veterans, i hope im doing this right. i think i will start a journal to get help with inchworms i found yesterday
Hi underthesun, I, including many others, would love to see your outdoor grow. Let me first drop a few links that will help you, if you haven't found them already

How to Make a Grow Journal
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

The best, quickest piece of advice I could give you is that hard flower (buds getting dense) is the most vulnerable time for your flowers. If your worms are coming during veg, they should be eradicated, but not nearly as much of a problem as the hard flower stage. Manual inspections are the only, and ultimate way to do the most possible work in eradicating the problem. Preliminary precautions include putting out lady bugs and depending on dryness of environment (distance to ocean for us), we can spray with BT liquid or other commercial caterpillar killer (Capt. Jack, Spinosad,etc.) , if it's too near the ocean, we use the BT granular. The application is an art, and someone could write a book on the subject :rofl: But manual inspections of the buds the the ultimate way to control it, I use a mini ice pick to get into the nooks and crannies that the worms usually are hiding in, that way I don't destroy the entire bud trying to get them out. Also, depending on the species, the brutality can vary, some worms saliva actually induces mold, so when you get the green ones (usually loopers) that is much better than getting the nasty flesh colored ones. We just pray this never ever happens :Namaste: :ciao:

I'll be by your journal when I see it up in running! :thumb:

:surf: reading on your worm info. thank you for your help, i'll start the journal soon. i had to make 50 posts to send a message, i hope im doing this right. thank you relaxed lester

Good afternoon weed to yea Lester. Hope you a little cooler and we are a warmer today than it was suppose to be. Suns out and mother nature is sucking it up. Hope this Memorial Day is a restful one. Happy Munchday

Well hello sir, first I want to thank you for the nice words, there greatly appreciated. Looking gooooood stud. Good luck on your grow. You know I ordered some Reserve seeds from TSSC ( The Single Seed Center ) and they sent me free AK 49 Autos and I dont get it. Whats the point of growing a single bud, you cant clone um you cant top um and if they dont Veg right you dont get any weight at all, I dont like um. Heres a picture of mine.
A_K_49_auto_002.jpg
Thanks again .TOAST

Good afternoon weed to yea Lester. Hope you a little cooler and we are a warmer today than it was suppose to be. Suns out and mother nature is sucking it up. Hope this Memorial Day is a restful one. Happy Munchday
Good Afternoon's Herb Bill. Cheers to that, Sun is shining with a cool breeze. Hope you have a Relaxing day my friend! :Namaste:

Well hello sir, first I want to thank you for the nice words, there greatly appreciated. Looking gooooood stud. Good luck on your grow. You know I ordered some Reserve seeds from TSSC ( The Single Seed Center ) and they sent me free AK 49 Autos and I dont get it. Whats the point of growing a single bud, you cant clone um you cant top um and if they dont Veg right you dont get any weight at all, I dont like um. Heres a picture of mine. Thanks again .TOAST
Aloha lembatoast :ciao: Thanks for the kind words and for dropping by. Plants and buds are looking great buddy! :thumb:

just wanted to say thank you all the members here that gave me a welcome feeling here. relaxedlester, you grow very healthy plants! & your other wormborer journal was a big help and i took your advice & read a lot more. found another friend through this journal, i like this site ans i may try my lst skills on this flux, i like light addicts plants and i like your LST comments i found when reading about flux, i think it is just like LST with a twist. :bravo: thanks

Drive by Les. Hey I had a brainstorm...................... Ouch but just a idea, you seem to have a secure location to work with. That 45 shot straight into the dirt and you'll see her ate her peak potential and size. I don't mean to say you aren't giving them enough leg room, that I can see, but from seed them taproots will go on forever. Who know maybe you can get a extra 4 or 5% jk. I have no idea but I know this, pot will grow to allotted space. Damn dude. I wish I had access to this seed stock when I was errrr 'working' back in Indiana. Pot grows so perfect with corn. I mean perfect. Same water same food. sad thing corn turns brown a month before pot is ready. I use to stick to the ditch banks where water kept things greener. But there it grew wild and people always hiked the ditch banks, and the cops use to watch the people walking the ditch banks. That was right across from a place I lived back in the late 70's. Man I never seen as HUGE PLANTS as seen there. You got to the plants that competed with the corn, wow. Little things are 12'. Of course it was nicknamed IDW. Indiana Ditch Weed. Thc levels or .01 or something. So I can see a use for what you have. A lot of plus's. I did see the guy that was wondering about the 'Bud on a Stick' type. I've grown afew variants of the auto flowers with not impressed records. A lot are a joke. less than a oz. Hell 1/2 of that on afew. It's so hit and miss to find a good auto strain. And I seen you had them in 5 gallon buckets so they were probably all they could be. I did have a auto called White Russian or White Siberian that yielded over 4 oz's in a timely manner. Abit longer than they claimed. But that is good. Just got to find the auto that veg's enough for your needs. That's the hard part. I've tried a strain that claims to rivial what Lester is getting off his. But she fell way short. Like under a OZ. Not what I was hoping for. So this here auto has peaked my interest more than once. And I love to see it grown out outdoors with plenty of space and care. It's alittle late for me here to give her a whorl. But I'm seriously thinking of trying her out next year. I'm going to watch and let you learn. Then I'll know when I need to plan a harvest date. JK not really and that's for sure. Keepem Green Lester.

Back
Top Bottom