Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Fantastic stuff! :yummy: It'll be fun to see how the KCs respond to the S-croppin ;) The 'Lings made me smile..love em. Have a great weekend Lester!
Hey Thanks CareStaker, I totally agree :) Have a Good One brother! :cheer:

Have you seen anyone else having same effect, the non-autoflower, of the KC45?

Looking like none of my autos will break the 3 foot mark.

Not many people on this site have grown it apparently and so I don't have very many people to compare it to because I don't go on other sites. But I think I recall some people having the same issue. I'm not really sure what the deal is with it, clearly they were photosensitive plants that positively beneficially responded to the force flower light deprivation I gave the last batch. NW was thinking maybe it's just a late flowering plant that still may auto, I'm really not sure what to make of the whole thing other than I thought they'd flower like a normal autoflower was supposed to but that clearly does not appear to be the case! The medicine is worth the wait though so I'm happy to have them around. Hardy plants too I may add. :surf:

Best of days to you Lester! :) looking lush in your garden as always! My first couple of KC beans tap rooted yet didn't get above ground so Im dropping 2 more tomoz. One for me one for my friend to grow out in his allotment garden. So I should be able to take pics of the outside one as she develops and also see how they do indoors! :)

Hey Brother Light Addict, thank you kindly! Thanks for letting me know about the KC-45, I am very interested to see someone else grow them.:thanks: Have a Glorious Weekend friend! :ciao:

Hey Everyone! :ciao: Here are some Sativa Blackberry progression pictures! I always fall in love with every specimen of every strain, it's hard not to. I am having a lot of fun watching these plants grow. :circle-of-love:
IMG_205612.JPG
IMG_20579.JPG
IMG_205815.JPG
IMG_20617.JPG
IMG_206311.JPG
IMG_206410.JPG

Thanks guys! Once again it is Rasberry Cough X Black Domino; I believe Seattle and Holland are the origins of the original cuts. :surf:

Is it the one from Sativa Seedbank? I looked at that one last fall - amazing coloration!

Is it the one from Sativa Seedbank? I looked at that one last fall - amazing coloration!

Yeah it is from Nirvana/Sativa seedbank. I wish I got that color but it's not looking like it's gonna happen. It may be hard to get the colors out of this strain me thinks. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom