Hey Jon, thanks! I upload all my photos via the gallery, then attach via the button in the photo below

It never made it out of the 'zon cart. Budget has been stretched the last couple months. But Konk is already here, so i might as well. DE is still on the list, gotta order a few things soon and hopefully will be able get some.
THANKS!!!!

Great looking autos Rex. They all look fantastic.

Great tutorial that many will benefit from. Thanks.

full

Crop the above pic around the LB, move the centerline slightly keeping the LB towards the left side, and violin, Photo of the Month!

It’s in a safers container but it does have de in it.
Have a street party going on crickets , earwigs and those black bugs with there red stripes all trying to find somewhere warm.
I feel your pain there.
THANKS!!!!
No worries
Along with some raisins, straw, shredded paper... Grandpa Tokin taught me that!
I had forgotten to bookmark that, thank you. Now...i just gotta buy enough raisins to last till Halloween, I'm sure my daughter will happily donate hers from trick or treating (she hates raisins, and loves ladybugs)
Great looking autos Rex. They all look fantastic.

Great tutorial that many will benefit from. Thanks.

full

Crop the above pic around the LB, move the centerline slightly keeping the LB towards the left side, and violin, Photo of the Month!
Hey MrSauga! Thank you for the kind words, I truly appreciate it.

Something more like this? I do love how you can actually make out the reflection of the light on its back.
Thank you again, I think I can enter again next month

Something more like this?
I hope you don't mind as I took the liberty to modify yours to show you what I was picturing. Feel free to use it, or go with your own idea. The trick is to keep the focus off the centerline. Bugs always have a good chance of winning. Hold out towards then end of the cut off time and see what you're up against. Cola Monster has a knack of finding some of the best insect shots.

1634865199578.png

I hope you don't mind as I took the liberty to modify yours to show you what I was picturing. Feel free to use it, or go with your own idea. The trick is to keep the focus off the centerline. Bugs always have a good chance of winning. Hold out towards then end of the cut off time and see what you're up against. Cola Monster has a knack of finding some of the best insect shots.

1634865199578.png
Thank you, that's awesome of you. I appreciate the advice for the photos as well! These newer phones still amaze with the photos they can take.

Cola takes some amazing photos :green_heart:

Hey Jon, thanks! I upload all my photos via the gallery, then attach via the button in the photo below

It never made it out of the 'zon cart. Budget has been stretched the last couple months. But Konk is already here, so i might as well. DE is still on the list, gotta order a few things soon and hopefully will be able get some.
I like how you managed to make my words HUGE in your response so everyone can see like a billboard how great you are as I kiss your ass. LMAO. Happy Friday Rex!

I like how you managed to make my words HUGE in your response so everyone can see like a billboard how great you are as I kiss your ass. LMAO. Happy Friday Rex!
I'm sorry Jon- nothing was meant by it. I had just snagged a screenshot to show the how- didn't think past that

Happy Friday to you too and hope it's a great weekend for you!
Yummy yummm they getting that frosty look :drool:

Hopefully bugs didn’t do too much damage!
Ahh thanks Verbalist, I'm digging that frost building as well. Still surprised on the Bruce Banner's frost...I'm really looking forward to trying it.

I'm sorry Jon- nothing was meant by it. I had just snagged a screenshot to show the how- didn't think past that

Happy Friday to you too and hope it's a great weekend for you!

Ahh thanks Verbalist, I'm digging that frost building as well. Still surprised on the Bruce Banner's frost...I'm really looking forward to trying it.
Ha! No need to apologize my man, that's not at all where I was coming from. I thought it was funny and of course you didn't think in those terms when you did it! Even if you did I wouldn't have cared and thought it was funny.

LIfe's too short to sweat the small stuff man. I live by that. I highly doubt anyone here has the power to actually offend me, if only cuz I haven't met any of you in person. I'm basically an unoffendable person for the most part, lol. Anytime I ever make a comment like the one I made about your post, trust me I do it in the spirit of the fun and never do I mean to subtly or otherwise say you pissed me off. If anyone ever DOES I speak to them directly offline and we talk it out. Or we don't.

See where I'm coming from? You da man, man! Heh.

Ha! No need to apologize my man, that's not at all where I was coming from. I thought it was funny and of course you didn't think in those terms when you did it! Even if you did I wouldn't have cared and thought it was funny.

LIfe's too short to sweat the small stuff man. I live by that. I highly doubt anyone here has the power to actually offend me, if only cuz I haven't met any of you in person. I'm basically an unoffendable person for the most part, lol. Anytime I ever make a comment like the one I made about your post, trust me I do it in the spirit of the fun and never do I mean to subtly or otherwise say you pissed me off. If anyone ever DOES I speak to them directly offline and we talk it out. Or we don't.

See where I'm coming from? You da man, man! Heh.
That has actually happened once. Someone who shall remain unnamed came at me out of nowhere over a post that had nothing to do with them and was in no way offensive or anything. Then he doubled and tripled down. What? Are you even serious? So we handled it offline and I had the posts removed. I think only one or two people witnessed the exchange, and it's over, and no big deal. Point being I am direct, and if we have something to discuss, it will get done. I'm sure you're the same way.

Thanks Jon- I didn't witness that last one, and I'm glad that it was resolved like that. Though that doesn't surprise me- you're a pretty awesome person with a wicked attitude.

Ive had my coffee now and I'm :rofl:. Ahh boy, I gotta remember to :nomo: before posting

Thanks Jon- I didn't witness that last one, and I'm glad that it was resolved like that. Though that doesn't surprise me- you're a pretty awesome person with a wicked attitude.

Ive had my coffee now and I'm :rofl:. Ahh boy, I gotta remember to :nomo: before posting
Aw.......thanks man. Stop it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Found about half the reservoir floating inside the tent, of course just as I had that water sensor recharging :eek:. The culprit bucket was the White Berry Auto. Wet vacuumed up the mess, shut the feed valve off for the White Berry for the night. Checked the camera last night, saw the tent was sitting at 11C :eek: :eek: . Found out I bumped the AC/heater unit and it had knocked the exhaust loose. Hooked it back up, and clicked one degree higher on the unit, to 26C.
Yikes! Sorry about the tent issues, but your plants are looking awesome! :thumb:

Yikes! Sorry about the tent issues, but your plants are looking awesome! :thumb:
Thanks Beez!
Hopefully it won't get much worse, but I suspect that I'll be quietly cleaning up the odd flooding between now and harvest.
I hate it when I flood the place!
Me too, I'm so glad that when I bought this system, I had the foresight to buy a shop vac as well.

Today I'm putting up plastic vapor barrier where the grow room will be ( the tent is in that garage corner). The cold weather is started, and the tent got down to 16C :eek: during the night.

Doing this should help ease the burden on the heater. It's not much, but better then nothing, at least the outter walls and ceiling is insulated.

Found this guy outside the tent, sorry for the quality of the picture....it moved quite fast.

Thanks Beez!
Hopefully it won't get much worse, but I suspect that I'll be quietly cleaning up the odd flooding between now and harvest.

Me too, I'm so glad that when I bought this system, I had the foresight to buy a shop vac as well.

Today I'm putting up plastic vapor barrier where the grow room will be ( the tent is in that garage corner). The cold weather is started, and the tent got down to 16C :eek: during the night.

Doing this should help ease the burden on the heater. It's not much, but better then nothing, at least the outter walls and ceiling is insulated.

Found this guy outside the tent, sorry for the quality of the picture....it moved quite fast.

Hey brother hope your ok today.
Sorry about the flood.
Cute salamander, hehe.
If you could put Styrofoam sm underneath it might reflect the heat in better.
Just a thought.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hi Bill!

Thank you for stopping by brother.

Yup Styrofoam under the tent would be ideal, if I wasn't using the net it could be done easily..I not sure I could even slide a peice of plywood under, without risk of damage to the tent or bucket legs, but I may give it a try with some help from the Mrs.

I guess at one point soon I'll have to shell out some $ from somewhere for the oil tank out there, and fire up the furnace till this grow is done.

Hi Bill!

Thank you for stopping by brother.

Yup Styrofoam under the tent would be ideal, if I wasn't using the net it could be done easily..I not sure I could even slide a peice of plywood under, without risk of damage to the tent or bucket legs, but I may give it a try with some help from the Mrs.

I guess at one point soon I'll have to shell out some $ from somewhere for the oil tank out there, and fire up the furnace till this grow is done.
Did you see the thread I tagged you in.
Dwc I'm lost. Hehe.
Stay safe.
Bill

Did you see the thread I tagged you in.
Dwc I'm lost. Hehe.
Stay safe.
Bill
Missed that sorry- headed there now

Back
Top Bottom