See if it washes off more easily with baking soda than plain water. If it does, use that. If not, add a bit of dish soap and imagine being in Florida!
Thank you Shed!! Appreciate your patience brother

That mix was with potassium bicarbonate. Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate. I take no responsibility for use of baking soda! lol
Oh damn, thank you!!!:adore::adore: My mind is just not screwed in right lately.

Tonight I'll pretend I'm in Florida, diluted dishsoap it is!

You might have to decide between droughting and salvation. Fewer leaves - even segregation of Bruce from the rest of the fam) - may make it easier to save more in the end.
I wish segregation was an option. Only the one grow space right now that could handle her.

Maybe @Maritimer might consider the Somango or White Berry Autos, otherwise I will stick to my word and keep the Bruce Banner and just try to mitigate it, and hope for the best.

The Somango could probably have the valve shut tonight.
The White Berry next week or the week after for valve shutting to start a drought.

And a huge thank you to you as well FelipeBlu. I really appreciate it brother

The Somango could probably have the valve shut tonight.
Totally your call Rex,

I am ready if you are. The strain sounds like a latin dance. Can you get good pictures for LWA measurements.

Totally your call Rex,

I am ready if you are. The strain sounds like a latin dance. Can you get good pictures for LWA measurements.
No Maritimer, your still at the helm and in control brother:Namaste:

I'm game for any of the plants.

But, the Bruce Banner is getting every leaf with a sign of PM clipped.
It's not something I wanted to do, but the risk of leaving it would give me anxiety :(

Sorry Shed, I'm clipping after a talk with Mrs Rex

She's close enough to the finish and it's currently only near the top. Only one of her really big bottom fan leaves so far had any. I'm still working on her (out in garage now). A citric acid spray will take place once I get some.

The Somango is beautiful, and the smell is just a wonderful citrus. I'm anxious to try her the most. And she's 2nd place or maybe tied 1st with the Bruce Banner for trichome amounts.

I'm gonna :bongrip: then back to the tent. I'll do a proper update and photo drop later once I have all the PM in check

See if it washes off more easily with baking soda than plain water. If it does, use that. If not, add a bit of dish soap and imagine being in Florida!
Um....if you guys wanna come down around the second week of December for a serious trimming party weekend you won't have to imagine......

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No Maritimer, your still at the helm and in control brother:Namaste:

I'm game for any of the plants.

But, the Bruce Banner is getting every leaf with a sign of PM clipped.
It's not something I wanted to do, but the risk of leaving it would give me anxiety :(

Sorry Shed, I'm clipping after a talk with Mrs Rex

She's close enough to the finish and it's currently only near the top. Only one of her really big bottom fan leaves so far had any. I'm still working on her (out in garage now). A citric acid spray will take place once I get some.

The Somango is beautiful, and the smell is just a wonderful citrus. I'm anxious to try her the most. And she's 2nd place or maybe tied 1st with the Bruce Banner for trichome amounts.

I'm gonna :bongrip: then back to the tent. I'll do a proper update and photo drop later once I have all the PM in check
Are you saying that you're chopping the BB now rather than risk any infection of the other plants?

If so, what a GREAT idea. They're close enough. Excellent call imho.

Oh, never mind, I just read closer (this is an edit). You're just clipping leaves and won't be able to drought the BB, right?

Are you saying that you're chopping the BB now rather than risk any infection of the other plants?

If so, what a GREAT idea. They're close enough. Excellent call imho.

Oh, never mind, I just read closer (this is an edit). You're just clipping leaves and won't be able to drought the BB, right?

Na she's not quite ready yet. For a really good drought, a thick foilage is preferred (correct me if I'm wrong guys).
Rather than risking letting things get worse, I'm trimming off any leaf that has the slightest PM on it.
The Bruce Banner Auto was an ideal candidate, but the Somango that @Maritimer was thinking of should do as well.
It's an experiment that I will be repeating anyways on my next grow in the Buckets.

Flower Day 44
Day 83 above ground

Tent temp: 26.1C
Tent RH%: 26% (set to continously remove RH)
Previous PPM: 916 PPM
Current PPM: 1014 PPM
Adjusted PPM to: 1014 PPM ( not adjusted )
PH: 6.2
Res temp: 18.7C
Water level: down large amount (res is 1/3 full)

Well folks I'm spent :laughtwo:. Lots of unnecessary drama and questions about PM. On the Bright side, I'm bookmarking this as a goto for PM treatment and options around it.

The Bruce Banner Auto got quite the trimming today. I think I got all, or almost all the PM out. Lots of hand sanitizer, good thing covid has me well trained there :rolleyes:

The valve for the Somango has been shut off as of 18:00 (6pm) tonight mid feed.

The Somango got paparazzied with a slew of photos, including trichome photos with the microscope to help document the pre-drought.
I'll upload the trichomes tomorrow so as to limit my photo dump to the usual limit :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you everyone for chiming in, I've appreciated everyone's help and advice throughout this journal. This place is awesome.

Oh, @Azimuth....the water tank has helped with temperature swings in the garage a bit. Luckily it looks like this grow will be done prior to the true winter cold setting in, and that makes Rexer very happy.

Ok, no more talking about myself in third person :rofl: .
I'll end on that bit of weirdness and leave it in.
Hope this finds everyone well. May your bowls never be empty, nor your stash be lacking.

Oh, @Azimuth....the water tank has helped with temperature swings in the garage a bit.
:thumb: Yeah, the water acts as a thermal battery, storing a bit of the higher temps and releasing it when it's colder. Knocks out the highs and the lows. The bigger the battery, the bigger the impact. A nice, passive tool. Glad you're finding it helpful.

Flower Day 44
Day 83 above ground

Tent temp: 26.1C
Tent RH%: 26% (set to continously remove RH)
Previous PPM: 916 PPM
Current PPM: 1014 PPM
Adjusted PPM to: 1014 PPM ( not adjusted )
PH: 6.2
Res temp: 18.7C
Water level: down large amount (res is 1/3 full)

Well folks I'm spent :laughtwo:. Lots of unnecessary drama and questions about PM. On the Bright side, I'm bookmarking this as a goto for PM treatment and options around it.

The Bruce Banner Auto got quite the trimming today. I think I got all, or almost all the PM out. Lots of hand sanitizer, good thing covid has me well trained there :rolleyes:

The valve for the Somango has been shut off as of 18:00 (6pm) tonight mid feed.

The Somango got paparazzied with a slew of photos, including trichome photos with the microscope to help document the pre-drought.
I'll upload the trichomes tomorrow so as to limit my photo dump to the usual limit :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you everyone for chiming in, I've appreciated everyone's help and advice throughout this journal. This place is awesome.

Oh, @Azimuth....the water tank has helped with temperature swings in the garage a bit. Luckily it looks like this grow will be done prior to the true winter cold setting in, and that makes Rexer very happy.

Ok, no more talking about myself in third person :rofl: .
I'll end on that bit of weirdness and leave it in.
Hope this finds everyone well. May your bowls never be empty, nor your stash be lacking.

This is going to be very interesting, can't wait to see what happens. What's funny is that the way your BB looks now is approximately how I would have defoliated it already! Lmao. Good luck, this will be so cool.

That BB is banging!
Good work on the PM and getting that discussion going. :reading420magazine::nerd-with-glasses: I learned from that.
:thanks:
I had it all winter just gone. I use citric acid sprays, and same like Shed - it has saved everything. Not many plants came through winter here untouched by it, but I wash them all and use the citric acid for that too. (They sell it at my corner dairy 50g for a couple of bucks. People use it in jam making and stuff.)

:thumb: Yeah, the water acts as a thermal battery, storing a bit of the higher temps and releasing it when it's colder. Knocks out the highs and the lows. The bigger the battery, the bigger the impact. A nice, passive tool. Glad you're finding it helpful.
Thanks, eventually I'll make really good use of it. Future ideas for helping reduce energy bills.
This is going to be very interesting, can't wait to see what happens. What's funny is that the way your BB looks now is approximately how I would have defoliated it already! Lmao. Good luck, this will be so cool.
Thanks, I think with the defoliation, which will be continued shortly, she's going to be chopped in a week or so. Time to really open her up. I gave a good look over the top trichomes, they're looking good, almost where I like them.
That BB is banging!
Good work on the PM and getting that discussion going. :reading420magazine::nerd-with-glasses: I learned from that.
:thanks:
I had it all winter just gone. I use citric acid sprays, and same like Shed - it has saved everything. Not many plants came through winter here untouched by it, but I wash them all and use the citric acid for that too. (They sell it at my corner dairy 50g for a couple of bucks. People use it in jam making and stuff.)
I never heard of it before Sheds thread (and here) to be honest. Guess you can tell there's no homemade jam at my house:laugh:, though I have fine memories of grandma's homemade strawberry rhubarb jam. Well I've got 2 pounds of citric acid coming, should last a bit, and will bud wash with it.

I've definitely learned a lot, and will never let my grow get that humid again.

I may have missed it, but what's the recipe for pm?

Hi Azimuth,

Here's a few links on it done by InTheShed:

Post in thread 'Rex's Sponsored Test Of The ViparSpectra P4000 In A 4x4' Rex's Sponsored Test Of The ViparSpectra P4000 In A 4x4

And here is a recent breakdown done by Shed in a different thread for it:
Post in thread 'Any advice?' Any advice?

And last but not least, using Citric acid for a bud wash

Back
Top Bottom