Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

it's a soil grow.

They tell me that plants grow that way. Crazy! Go man go!

Here's my SSDC dirty girl letting her hair down....

She got split by a snail early on and has 2 major stalks tho the one on the left is dominant.
Oh... yes... there is actually dirt under all that perlite, tho I admit the perlite layer is thickening quickly.

Good luck. Are you setting them in saucers to be unmoved Lucas?

Pretty much. I still have one good paw so I will be able to rotate and water them. If I'm not able the boss will be able to do it a lot easier than lifting 35lbs full buckets. Thankfully I had a great season last year and my stash is still such that I could skip this season and still not run out until this time next year. That gives me the chance to *play around* with another soil attempt. :rofl:

Stay tuned for some of the ugliest, amateur, dirt grown plants you've ever seen. :hug:

They tell me that plants grow that way. Crazy! Go man go!

Here's my SSDC dirty girl letting her hair down....

She got split by a snail early on and has 2 major stalks tho the one on the left is dominant.
Oh... yes... there is actually dirt under all that perlite, tho I admit the perlite layer is thickening quickly.

Nice Tead. I'm happy to see another SSDC in your garden. :high-five:

I was torn between growing DDA, SSDC, or the Sour Crack... the only three strains that I have more than 3 to 5 beans for. Since I'm pretty sure this will be a disaster grow, I didn't wanna waste my limited bean stock. I'm still sitting on plenty of the dark weed so it came down to the sour crack seeds. Wish me some luck, I'm going to need it.

You’ll do fine Lucas. :hug: We’ll have lots of laughs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How many years since you tried soil?

Due to being gimped up a bit I'm unable to lift the buckets of water until after the first of the year so I'll be using ProMix HP and felt bags under five of the 3500k AutoCobs.

I've been running behind and now caught up, then got confused by a soil comment and backed up a bit and found this gimped comment. I hope you'll heal quickly. :bongrip:

You’ll do fine Lucas. :hug: We’ll have lots of laughs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How many years since you tried soil?

Since seed catalogs were ordered from the ads in HT, and came to you as two sheets of photocopy folded over and stapled... a dozen strains max and NLxSkunk#1 was "the shit". :eek: ....so what, a hundred years ?

I've been running behind and now caught up, then got confused by a soil comment and backed up a bit and found this gimped comment. I hope you'll heal quickly. :bongrip:

Thank Jim. Good insurance, good surgeon, good genes, and good grass to heal with; I'll be fine. :laugh:

Here's a shot of the 4x4 ready and waiting for some tadpoles to get buried.

I pollinated my SSDC 3 days ago with a male Columbian Red Point cross. Today I have orange retracted pistils. She won't be ready until after my excessively pollinated DDA is finished which is tentatively set for October 19th.

Not sure why I wasn't following this thread. Oh well, here I am.

:passitleft:

I pollinated my SSDC 3 days ago with a male Columbian Red Point cross. Today I have orange retracted pistils. She won't be ready until after my excessively pollinated DDA is finished which is tentatively set for October 19th.

It’s about time. Lol!

Pull up a chair and pass this left please. :smokin: .....hope ya don't mind the rain, not much we can do about it. If it quits later I'm going to use the four wheeler to turn over the vegetable garden, and try to spray mud on everyone on the porch. I suggest you find one of the CEO's fat sisters to hide behind. o_O

It’s about time. Lol!

IKR ? :rofl: It's my fault Sue. I haven't picked up a new thread in nearly 2 years. Rarely get to the ones I am subbed into. :( and don't have time either really. I've never been as busy as I am in retirement. It's almost as if the universe is exponentially loading my plate with stuff to do, and not the fun stuff either. More like ...ugh, dare I say it ...Work. Condensing the rest of the year's chores into an ever closing window isn't helping either.

Here's to 2019 being a Fun year instead of the hooker on nickel night pace I've been keeping. :passitleft:

I’ll go with that.

:smokin: I tried to run multiple journals for my different strains and projects. Even started an off topic thread and closed it a week later. Life is a full plate in my world as well. Now I have one journal for everything.

Next big experiment will be making some auto fems to boost my bean stash.

Soil? You mean dirt soil? Oh my! Never thought I'd see the day... Hope you can do better playing in the dirt than i, my friend. I have killed anything not in water or perlite. Lol. Bueno suerte!

We must be cut from the same cloth Laz. :confused: I've never managed to pull off a soil grow that I'd admit to. No reason to expect this time will be any different. What ever happens it will be better than staring at an empty tent though. :laugh:

What’s up there rifleman looking great. I’mhappy to see you in action still Keep it up chase that one pound harvest.

A pound ?:eek: Hehehe, I've been there. Easily with four plants, only once with a single plant inside... so far. :D I'm not counting on anything from this grow. Three gallon containers, I'm a soil novice, and the Sour Crack is a medium sized plant in dwc, so the goal for the rest if the year is to just pull into the harbor with *some* amount of bud. Any amount actually. :rofl: Low expectations never disappoint. :Namaste:

I just pulled 7oz off one dwc plant. Now I have a 4 bucket grow going and I’m about to add a blueberry bliss bucket to make it a 5 plant fall omg will it get crazy in here

Back
Top Bottom