Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

That Jabbas Stash is one beautiful plant, man. Perpetual seems really hard to pull off, but I love that you're not giving up!
Aww man thanks so much, It means a lot to me to hear that I m doing something right and even at that I feel there are too many leaves on this plant (and really I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to defol) but I am scared to stress her by removing a bunch of leaves in flower! When should a guy quit defoliating or even how much to leave for production?? "THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES.... Hahaha and it s so freekn awesome to learn from such amazing growers such as yourself! Thanks again bro, you made my day.... (Fist pump and a little air hump) :thanks::goof::bump::sorry::yikes:

unlike ma boi Pigeons who just chucks a hand full of seeds in some dirt and spits on em and they grow like freekn monsters, I just can't see my luck getting away with that. Hahaha

:rofl:

This made me laugh out loud!!!

If I make it look that easy, I've I'm not documenting this very well. You're moving at a pace that is exponentially faster then I did. So it only makes sense that you're going to face as much problems but in a shorter time. I think it means you're getting your shit together faster!

I was bored of "just leaving her alone" so pulled out the Jeweler s scope and took some sketchy pics of the buds..... Sorry for the quality, think I might have got some Goo on the lens, the brown part is the spot where I trimmed for back building.
image3701.jpeg
image3698.jpeg
image3700.jpeg
image3697.jpeg
image3699.jpeg

Everybody gots to start somewhere and you are doing very well keep up the good work friend

Heya folks, mind iffin I chime in with a teensy comment,,:Namaste:,, i read the complicated post on germination a bit back, and i wanted to share my oh so limited experience on said topic,, if that's Ok,,,

I have not yet, again, in my very limited experience, ever had one seed not germinate,, knock on wood, my head, by the most simplest of techniques

A simple planted seed three quarters of an inch deep in a cup/pot, and kept moist,,, that's it.....every one, maybe fifteen for fifteen, pops up, most in three days, but a couple as long as six days. Did I mention that every one popped?????

I am perty sure that my skill/lack there of,, had notin to do with it,, it just works,,

So important to be damp,, not wet

Cheers and thanks for allowing my input,, cheers

Heya folks, mind iffin I chime in with a teensy comment,,:Namaste:,, i read the complicated post on germination a bit back, and i wanted to share my oh so limited experience on said topic,, if that's Ok,,,

I have not yet, again, in my very limited experience, ever had one seed not germinate,, knock on wood, my head, by the most simplest of techniques

A simple planted seed three quarters of an inch deep in a cup/pot, and kept moist,,, that's it.....every one, maybe fifteen for fifteen, pops up, most in three days, but a couple as long as six days. Did I mention that every one popped?????

I am perty sure that my skill/lack there of,, had notin to do with it,, it just works,,

So important to be damp,, not wet

Cheers and thanks for allowing my input,, cheers

Right on buddy thanks for chiming in, you guys are so right :thumb:and yea, I ll be taking y allz advise! I just got so worked up because I convinced myself that it was harder than it should be...... My real issue I think was that I was burning up the seeds/seedlings with mild to heavy nutrient rich soil that I had reused from those botched plants before and the water in my spray jug had a mild solution as well. I have 2 out of 8 up and an AK auto that just says "no I will not pop for you" .... It's in soil like you guys advised but spent a few days in the paper towel blankie! Fingers crossed on the auto but the others look fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom