Rookie Start At A Perpetual Garden

Jabastash McstinkieBuds :passitleft: Looking good for a self proclaimed rookie, I bet you've done more reading than you can bargain for. :rofl: :passitleft:

Oh he reads all the time!

Don't let the word "rookie" fool you. He's got aces up them sleeves! :rofl:

Hahaha thanks so much for the complement guys, yea I like to read up on this stuff but that's all sparked by the love and dedication y all show for the art and eachother, I feel like I need to catch up to relate!:thumb: Lol, yes rookie is a relative term for me considering I only have one seedy/hermi, mirrical grow fed harvest under my belt and I contribute that success to meeting ma boi Pigeons and him taking me "under his wing" ..... :thanks: The positivity here is phenomenal and one can't help but get wrapped up in it like a warm blankie:circle-of-love:

image4439.jpeg
image4438.jpeg
image4437.jpeg

Hahaha too high... Forgot to add the pics last post!:volcano-smiley:

Hahahaha glad im not the only one who has been too high to post pictures when you say you are going to lol.

Between my jars and your jars we'll have enough variety!

:byebye:

Morning Budz!

Add my jars for just for quantity :rofl: even though they are empty now but that's not for long.

G'Morning BB!

Right on boys!:thumb: I ve been dreaming lately of a wall of glass sealers full of bud nicely labeled with a plethora of bongs to chose from to enjoy this wicked assed variety of smoke...... Wait a minute, Pigeons have you seen this kinda of setup before...??!! Hahaha, since the first time I came by for a visit I ve envied your "dream come true".:Namaste:I know Mello would fit right in with out little pow wows in a purple cloud of Ganga smoke!:thumb:

Hahaha, all I hear these days with harvest being so close is that song from Charley and the Chocolate Factory..... "I ve got a golden ticket...." :theband::theband::woohoo: One more plant would have been nice but I think this girl sure appreciated the room!:circle-of-love:
Hahaha did this last grow too lol found myself singing it even when I wasn't in the grow room lmfao maybe im not so weird after all lol

Only 3 days since my last pics but I want to document the rapid growth of this AK, I m quite impressed!:thumb:Buds on the Jabba are ripening nicely I guess...?! Like I said before, only my second grow so I m easily amused/impressed, I hope they swell up quite a bit more over the next 11 days.... Not sure what to expect? Definetly seeing more red hairs today but trich s are still 25 percent clear and just the slightest bit of Amber.

image4563.jpeg
image4564.jpeg
image4565.jpeg
image4566.jpeg
image4567.jpeg
image4568.jpeg
image4569.jpeg

So, I guess I ve been mixing my ph wrong this whole time..... And now that I ve been told it makes all the sense in the world! They said to adjust to what the nutrients bring, so if I m shootings for 6.3 I'd want to ph down to about 5.7 allowing the boost from the nutrients to even out around that 6.3 range. Love it! I'm now that much more excited to run next cycle, this time with the Medi One line.... I guess starting tomorrow. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom