Round 2 - Fight! - Or Well - Grow Actually

Removed the most damaged leaves today. Some of those sucker were cooked crisp.

Well at least some buds will get more light. Best of luck to you lady! Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Ok, so after consulting with the hydro store (who I trust quite a bit) it seems I've self sabotaged this little lady. I was under the impression that kool bloom was for all of flowering. Turns out its a finisher, only for the last 2 weeks of flower. So, now I'm flushing, hoping I can still rescue her. Wish me luck!

Why do you think she is in trouble ?

Not that the plant is in trouble as in root rot kind of trouble,but as in the buds have been stunted and will finish small and apparently taste bad. The buds definitely haven't increased in size at all. Most of the leaves are mottled yellow now. Even if I did nothing to correct it I will get some harvest out of her, just not anything close to her potential. Anyway, I will keep you posted. We're almost to day 40 of flower so we'll see how she finishes out.

I have studied your plant's damage some more and it looks like calcium deficiency. Try to add some. Good luck!

Not that the plant is in trouble as in root rot kind of trouble,but as in the buds have been stunted and will finish small and apparently taste bad. The buds definitely haven't increased in size at all. Most of the leaves are mottled yellow now. Even if I did nothing to correct it I will get some harvest out of her, just not anything close to her potential. Anyway, I will keep you posted. We're almost to day 40 of flower so we'll see how she finishes out.

Where you not still using micro,grow and bloom ? I read up on koolbloom and there are two different types . Liquid and dry ...liquid is for the bulk of the flowering period and dry is for the last week.

Where you not still using micro,grow and bloom ? I read up on koolbloom and there are two different types . Liquid and dry ...liquid is for the bulk of the flowering period and dry is for the last week.

I was going to say the same. I have used koolbloom and there are 2 different kinds as you say. I never used the dry stuff, I was told that AN overdrive is better than the dry stuff for finishing. Root rot ? Your roots looked so killer a few weeks ago, what happened ?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life.

So I think we're getting pretty close. Pistils are darkening up. Trichs are still mostly clear though. Went ahead and took most of the fan leaves off as its day 46 of flower today. May not get another update in before harvest but I'll try. A few pics...

IMG_133126.JPG
IMG_133035.JPG
IMG_132931.JPG
IMG_132838.JPG
IMG_132735.JPG
IMG_132633.JPG

I was using the dry. I was using bloom also.

Hi Jayne, how are you? Long time no see. :love: :welcome: Oh she looks great despite the damage good luck with the harvest! Happy growing! :Namaste:

Looking good .. Majority of my pistils have been turned for a couple weeks now ..tric's are getting white :) . So you could have 3 or more left .

Looking good ! My Ww still has a lot of clear tric's almost all stigmas/pistils are orange ..I'm thing I have about a week or two left myself .

Hello Jayne! Oh great, just great! Send some love to your plant from me and keep the rest for yourself! Very good first grow in hydro. I think hydro cloner is the thing I would like to have in the future, I'll stick to compost and tea with few amendments! Keep it up! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom