Round 2 - Fight! - Or Well - Grow Actually

Well, pride goes before the fall. I pushed the ppms up trying to fatten her up more and burnt her. :( Its not terrible, but she was so picture perfect before...anyway...its not too bad, I'm just frustrated with myself for not just letting it be while it was good. She's still going to give me plenty of nice fat bud though. :)

IMG_128227.JPG
IMG_128835.JPG
IMG_128732.JPG
IMG_128639.JPG
IMG_128532.JPG
IMG_128434.JPG
IMG_128331.JPG

Today is day 24 of flower. 79.4F 42.3%RH. 680 ppm, 5.8pH.

She still looks good ..you positive it was the nutes ? I mean you didn't change light distance or anything else ? And when you raised the ppm's it was on a fresh bucket of nutes ..meaning a change and you didn't add stronger nute solution to the weaker solution ?

Additionally, I let the pH drop and stay down at about 5.1 for a day and a half. It still looks like nute burn to me though. The nutes jumped from 500 to almost 900 overnight after I added nutes. I added, checked, ppm of 600. Next day, ppm 890. Maybe caused a lockout? 80% of the leaves still look good.

I added nutes to an old solution.

That's why I asked because the bulk of your leaves look fine and the ones that where affected show multiple symptoms .. I am leaning towards lockout . I agree flush and res change . As a rule of thumb I never mix in a diffeerent strength solution into the res or a seeker one ..it's either the same or just straight Phed water. If I want to increase the concentration it's a complete change out .

Even if you're always topping off with the same strength solution you might be, actually, increasing the concentration of it or, at least, some of its parts. Different elements get absorbed differently by the plants. It's never the same ratio in the res before and after a topping, even if you use the same nute strength.

Flush them to, eventually, remove a salt buildup, let the roots aerate for couple of hours and then do a res change. I believe things will improve after that.

Res change didn't have desired effect, but I didn't really flush her. So she's on straight water for her dark cycle today. I'll add nutes back when the lights come back on.

What happened ?

She looks happy despite the burns, keep it up and she will reward you! Happy growing. :love: :Namaste:

Yes I would agree ..a good flush and a fresh mix of nutes . But she still does look pretty . I have one plant that my ionizer affected the leaves that way ..

Edited .. If your using ro water you are adding a cal/mag supplement right ?

Back
Top Bottom