Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

Okay so now my shit show.

Sooooooo cringe!

Looking great Tra! 🤩

Sorry your Purple Ghost Candy is not yet where you want her, but she's beautiful to me. She's healthy & I love her planty mullet. 🤘

Flower ladies look amazing. You're dialed in!
:passitleft:

Been wanting to start some serious training on these ladies, but I'm limited on space. I'm not really able to open them up because they'll be too wide for my tiny veg room.

I'll reassess that when I get them shifted over to the flower room, but I think I need to leave em alone for now.

:snowboating:

Looking great Tra! 🤩

Sorry your Purple Ghost Candy is not yet where you want her, but she's beautiful to me. She's healthy & I love her planty mullet. 🤘

Flower ladies look amazing. You're dialed in!
I have 30 more veg days to try and turn her around.

While I wish she was better, I’m still loving growing with you all.

If I’m gonna fail I’d rather it be in front of my friends than my enemies lolling!

Okay here’s my mutt. She’s in the glamour booth. Good lighting is a woman’s best friend. Under candlelight I go from a 3 to a solid 5 lolling. Add whiskey and I can get to a 6!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4975.jpeg

And now an update from the mong grower…

Worst part, I usually do okay in veg! The wheels generally fall off in flower, so my hopelessness has really peeked early lolling! So sorry I’m not doing better. I have really tried with this plant, which makes my failures even more embarrassing! Lucky I’m amongst friends, tho no doubt a couple of my haters have snuck in just to whisper, point and lol. Not that I blame them. I’m the first to point, whisper and lol when it comes to people I don’t like fucking up Lolling!

So she’s starting to make moves, so I thought I’d make a couple myself. I’ve uppot her. Mainly coz I need room to train. Her roots are okay. Nothing to lose your shiz over tho. I’ve partly buried a few of those lower arms. Shes a quadline believe it or not lol. Hunchback Quadline of Norte Dame.

IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5062.jpeg
IMG_5050.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg

Hopefully I can save a bit of grow face and steer her back. I won’t stop trying lol. Thanks for having a squiz and being interested. We appreciate you. Xo

Stay MotaVated y’all.

Everything looks great and you will bring her into her glory. That puppy is so cute. Have you stepped in any more surprises from the puppy. 🍋
Thanks Keef :)

I’ll keep trying that’s fo sho.

He is so lovely. He is my shadow. And he hasn’t done a wee inside in a day and a half!

:passitleft: First off.....
So sorry I’m not doing better. I have really tried with this plant, which makes my failures even more embarrassing!
Boost that ego up a bit!!! You're a fucking legit ass grower. You know your shit and grow diamonds.
This grow kicked ya in the taco.... shit happens. I know you're still gonna slay.

Second rant I get....
Lucky I’m amongst friends, tho no doubt a couple of my haters have snuck in just to whisper, point and lol.
Fuck them..... if they mattered, we'd hear an opinion here in the thread. Not many have the stones....

You've got a legit dick-kicker on your hands with Amythest.... but I'm pretty certain it's not at your hand. Thinking you just happened upon a "special needs seed" who needs extra love.

Let's see that MotaVation :green_heart:

And now an update from the mong grower…

Worst part, I usually do okay in veg! The wheels generally fall off in flower, so my hopelessness has really peeked early lolling! So sorry I’m not doing better. I have really tried with this plant, which makes my failures even more embarrassing! Lucky I’m amongst friends, tho no doubt a couple of my haters have snuck in just to whisper, point and lol. Not that I blame them. I’m the first to point, whisper and lol when it comes to people I don’t like fucking up Lolling!

So she’s starting to make moves, so I thought I’d make a couple myself. I’ve uppot her. Mainly coz I need room to train. Her roots are okay. Nothing to lose your shiz over tho. I’ve partly buried a few of those lower arms. Shes a quadline believe it or not lol. Hunchback Quadline of Norte Dame.

IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5062.jpeg
IMG_5050.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg

Hopefully I can save a bit of grow face and steer her back. I won’t stop trying lol. Thanks for having a squiz and being interested. We appreciate you. Xo

Stay MotaVated y’all.
Your plants are looking good & healthy green even Quasimodo, cute puppy looks like a handful

:passitleft: First off.....

Boost that ego up a bit!!! You're a fucking legit ass grower. You know your shit and grow diamonds.
This grow kicked ya in the taco.... shit happens. I know you're still gonna slay.
Omg! Reading kicked in the taco nearly had me aspirate!

Lolling!
Second rant I get....

Fuck them..... if they mattered, we'd hear an opinion here in the thread. Not many have the stones....

Yeah man!

If we want to hear from arseholes we can just fart aye?!
You've got a legit dick-kicker on your hands with Amythest.... but I'm pretty certain it's not at your hand. Thinking you just happened upon a "special needs seed" who needs extra love.
Yeah nah, it’s all user error. I fucked them both sideways. I’m super impressed with Seedsman genetics tbh. That Purple Ghost Candy I snapped at the base is climbing back too. Both those clones struck. One was the tiniest piece of plant too. I think that must demonstrate good genetics.
Let's see that MotaVation :green_heart:
Yeah boiiiiiiiii!

Give me 30 days to get her ready tho lol.

⭐⭐⭐️Hi GrowStars⭐⭐⭐

⭐🌼🧡Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day🧡🌼⭐

I’m just gonna drop and run. I’ve literally been awake for 36 hours and I’m faaaked mate!

Shes starting to slowly claw back… thank fuck! Lolling! Hopefully I can produce at least something PMilly worthy!

IMG_5137.jpeg

Xo

Back
Top Bottom