Square pots for a square Schloss

5 grams MegaCrop to 4 liters water each with splash of molasses

I went ahead with my micro hempy idea of going with holes a half inch up the pots. My hope is the roots will hit some reservoir of goodness at some point and a explosion will occur. Roots looked good on both plants and although there was no urgency of re potting them, they were getting to the limits...especially the Regular Bagseed. Now that I have moved into Faux mix, I anticipate a 3 to 4 day watering cycle. These are big, deep pots and my weakling little plants are dwarfed in them right now, that being said, they will still have 3 more weeks of veg and then flipskies. Im hoping my move today will pay off.

20191004_134711.jpg

Regular Bagseed roots
20191004_150006.jpg

Bagseed Clone roots
20191004_153148.jpg

Regular Bagseed up pot
20191004_155707.jpg

Bagseed Clone up pot
20191004_155702.jpg

Das Schloss
20191004_163503.jpg

:thumb:

looks like they are going to love the new home!
So 5g of MC/4L puts you in the extended veg-early flower stage. You'll want to keep an eye on the tips for signs of overfeeding. If the next couple of feedings you don't see any changes then bump up the MC to 5.5 g for a couple of more feedings, then to 6g after a couple more feedings. No more than 6g/4L at the later stages until you get a feel of how the plants are doing.

Things look really good Von!

Welcome to Schloss Von Burple glad to have you involved!

Not sure why I feel like i need to say this, but I’m happy to be on board captain!

Holly shit. While I was half way through typing that. My wife told me not to move and look over. Low and behold! A god damn mouse! I fu**ing hate those bastards!!

I took my shoe off slowly, and swung it with all my might. Bam! I got the little bastard!

My wife got it all on video to lol I feel so glorious right now! :yahoo: I’m on top of the world! Lol

I was going to post a picture of the dead mouse, but I figured I should maybe hold off in case I offend someone

Sticky traps on the perimeters now....with Winter coming, they are looking for somewhere to ride it out.

Not sure why I feel like i need to say this, but I’m happy to be on board captain!

Holly shit. While I was half way through typing that. My wife told me not to move and look over. Low and behold! A god damn mouse! I fu**ing hate those bastards!!

I took my shoe off slowly, and swung it with all my might. Bam! I got the little bastard!

My wife got it all on video to lol I feel so glorious right now! :yahoo: I’m on top of the world! Lol

I was going to post a picture of the dead mouse, but I figured I should maybe hold off in case I offend someone
Pretty soon they're gonna come out looking like this

Prepared for the shoe!
:rofl:

Where there is one...there are more. Stay tuned.

Crowded Schloss

5 grams MegaCrop to 4 liters water with splash of molasses between the 4 plants

The fairy weed father came over last night and blessed Das Schloss with 4 plants a landlord would not allow. Me being the gracious host, took them into Sanctuary. The 3 of them are the same clones as my bagseed clone. 1 of them is a CBD plant, The Baroness wants me to keep that one. So in the interest of staying legal, I have been trying to give away 2. The small regular bagseed plant is gone as sex was undetermined. And one of the clones is either going to someone or the green bin. They all got re potted into the rectangle pots with lava and hempy holes.

I am leaving on vacation after this weekend and will be away from them for 2 weeks. So my son, the Arch Duke of Blurple, will be taking care of them. I will be cutting them back to match my original Bagseed clone height and they will be in veg until I return. So lots of chop on the weekend.

20191009_135729.jpg

Down to 4 in the rectangle pots
20191009_162848.jpg

CBD Plant
20191009_162819.jpg

Original Bagseed Clone
20191009_162803.jpg

Bagseed Clone 2
20191009_162829.jpg

Bagseed Clone 3

20191009_162813.jpg

Yeah, they are low on the plant. When I clip them this wkd those will be nipped.

Back
Top Bottom