Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Flower Day 55 (97 Overall)

Well I've got quite a few more ambers on 2 of them. I am pulling the tops on them on Saturday. Started flushing. Other two have maybe a week to 10 days before pulling tops but am checking daily. Will start their flush on Saturday. Just trying to get even smoke from the lowers as well.

Beautiful curious to see how the shape up at drying time .

Nice colours I love it ..

Flower Day 57 (98 Overall)

Pulled a test bud tonight. Looks great under the microscope. Will Check each plant tomorrow before harvesting the tops. Sucks I have to wait until noon for the lights to come on LOL.

Here's one of the three that formed into fists from too much light. Not pretty but I bet will weigh out nicely.

Will post more tomorrow!

Flower Day 58 (99 Overall)

Well busy day!

Pulled the tops on the big 3. Took a few hours. Going to wait a week on the rest.

Wet trimmed weight so far for #1-3

1005.4G/35.46oz

I'd guess there's another 6 Dry oz left in the tent.

Before the cut

One Down

2 Down

3rd Down. Back right is my runt. :( Comes down next week as well.

Mid trim. Pretty (4th pair of gloves too. Sticky bastards)

Racked. Have a tiny fan in room but doesn't blow on them. RH is 40% so it's been taking 3-4 days to jar them with other plants. Got a bag full in the fridge for slow dry too.

Flower Day 59 (100 Overall)

Well even after only 1 day the lowers buds I left have perked up. That's awesome. There's actually more there than I thought. Lots of nice 1-2" nugs.

Black Jack from other room budding up nicely. Day 57. About 3 weeks to go.

Topping and LST came out really nice on the two I have growing

Also made some infused Coconut oil for mom from Green Crack trimming. I use the dehydrator at 90F for 6 hours to dry then Decarb at 220F for 35 minutes. One cup oil and one cup water in mini slow cooker with 1/2 oz trim for 6 hours at ~220F-250F (Low setting) then strain. It's been a winning formula so far. If I don't need to make any I dry the trim in the dehydrator then freeze. Just as a note: My black jacks (Domina x Jack Herer x Ruderalis) oil tends to make her tired. Good for evenings. The Super Uzi (AK47 x Ruderalis) has become her daytime strain. I'm hoping the GC will be good for daytime use as well. The CKS version I grew is heavy Indica though so we will see.

Flower Day 61 (102 Overall)

Day after tomorrow is the big finish for the Green Crack! Lol Drying of the first cut is going well. Just removed from racks and sweating a few hours in tupperware before going back to rack for a day then into jars. This method has worked well for me so far.

My Black Jacks from other room coming along nicely. One is HUGE.

Smoked some GC last night to try. Bit harsh right now but hit me hard. :) Awesome taste. Bit of citrus, diesel and earth all at the same time.

Well that GC sure has come on a lot since you started out there dude! Congratulations on a fantastic grow and what should be a spectacular harvest. Great work dude! Seriously impressive stuff. ✌✨

Thanks GM! Learned a ton (Like buy a friggin generator soon) and I know my next DWC grow will do better. I'm rotating in a couple other plants first and then decide on the next grow. Maybe a 4 plant dwc quick auto. I have some Tangerine Dream Auto's inspired by you lol.

I'll have a big update tomorrow after chopping the rest.

Green Crack Flower Day 63 (104 Overall) Chopped!

Woo! Long trim party today. :)

Finished the chopping of the Green Crack. Doing the 2 stage cut was definitely the way to go. Trichs on the lowers ripened up nicely with the 5 extra days. Had quite a bit of popcorn that were still cloudy but I will use for oils instead of smoking.

So here's the wet numbers:

First cut: 1005.4G/35.46oz Trim: 115G/4.6oz

Second cut: 1179.1G/41.59oz Trim: 249.5/8.8oz

Total: 2184.5G/77.05oz Trim: 364.5g/13.4oz

Estimated Dry Weight @20% 436.9G/15.41oz

If my runt had grown like the other I would have easily passed the pound mark. The rootball was much smaller that the others but I'm very happy!

THanks for staining my pretty roots GH lol

I moved the 2 green crack clones and the raging Black Jack from my spare bedroom into the tent. Should be about 4-5 weeks to finish them up. I think they will appreciate the lights! Tomorrow I have to get some stakes to tie up the Black Jack the colas are so heavy they are falling over. Did a couple temporary ties for tonight.

Black Jack in tent

Still have my other room with a couple black jacks, sour diesel, CBD Industrial and six shooters going. Maybe I will start a journal for the shooters after closing this out.

Will get final weights in a week or so. :)

Thanks to EVERYONE that cheered me on, helped with problems and taught me along the way. AWESOME community!

~Peace

Great grow Scooter. An Inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom