Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Didn't get all up potted yesterday, grilling, chilling, and Crazy Dog got in my way

But 4 got done

2- ATF and the slow Amnesia Haze clones
Clones I decided on the 2l to start so they hit the rezz faster to not slow them down
IMG_20190118_132206.jpg
IMG_20190118_132203.jpg
IMG_20190118_125459.jpg

I'll get the last 5 in today and figure out where to put em...lol
Probably setup the GROWant in the garage for the veggies if my space is full
Debating on the big DWC girl into flower assss well...give her a good haircut and send her in. That would free up room for sure, then the little DWC girl can take her spot

Then I'll be good till the DWC tub kids need forever homes....uggggggggg so many plants

Lol

Didn't get all up potted yesterday, grilling, chilling, and Crazy Dog got in my way

But 4 got done

2- ATF and the slow Amnesia Haze clones
Clones I decided on the 2l to start so they hit the rezz faster to not slow them down
IMG_20190118_132206.jpg
IMG_20190118_132203.jpg
IMG_20190118_125459.jpg

I'll get the last 5 in today and figure out where to put em...lol
Probably setup the GROWant in the garage for the veggies if my space is full
Debating on the big DWC girl into flower assss well...give her a good haircut and send her in. That would free up room for sure, then the little DWC girl can take her spot

Then I'll be good till the DWC tub kids need forever homes....uggggggggg so many plants

Lol

Seems a bit of chaos is doing you well haha! Plants aren’t looking great and so do those steaks!

Mmmmm steak and eggs for breakfast I think that sounds perfect lol

Lots done today....

Big girl is in the flower tent
I need to add the two other QBs to this frame, next lights out maybe I'll do that
MVIMG_20190119_141227.jpg

Got all the solo kids up potted

Fruity Jack is hanging with two ATF kids
IMG_20190119_141241.jpg

And the GDP twins are hanging out with Jack Herer
IMG_20190119_141337.jpg

And the veggies rocking it
IMG_20190119_141339.jpg

The DWC tub kids are filling out well
The dirt to DWC ATF and GDP are a bit droopy still...roots haven't hit water yet and wondering if the but of soil is retaining water, so we shall see over the next few day
IMG_20190119_141251.jpg

Tent is pretty full for sure. Gotta figure out my plan for the DWC kids moving forward
I have 3-12gal tubs, the important ones, ATF and GDP will go into DWC for sure, probably in two tubs with 2 plants each.
Once I move the veggies to the garage and the Candida mystery cross and STS test SP x ATF into flower, that will help a lot
IMG_20190119_141232.jpg

Fun Fun fun

That’s a lot to juggle around!

Ya I can see some big challenges in a week. The DWC kids are rolling now

Worst case the Red light district goes into full swing for a bit, or toss a few in the garage with the veggies

All the SP x ATF are Female now, so now it's just sorting the rest out over the next month

That means more phenos to hunt through! :slide:

Exactly

After this grow, I'll narrow it down to just a few strains I really like and focus on those, but next Grow won't be till after summer, besides maybe a plant or two....lol

It's just too fun growing

Finding that one pheno you really love is where it’s at.

Ya....I'm hoping the Purple comes out on these this grow

Hopes are HIGH for sure

Back
Top Bottom