Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Girls all watered, some holes taped up, Somango and Blueberry, to keep a bit more water in them, those indica drink a lot

Lights raised, truck packed, waiting on traffic to die down

Fun to see how the girls look after 5 days

I'm sure I'll be checking in on everyone from the campfire

Later gators

I thought about getting one of those, but the fact that I grow a perpetual, I figure it doesn't really matter.....I will only get the peak zone on one plant, maybe two so I figure I will just keep mine Spydrx Plus about 6-12" above the tallest plant and let the others grow up to it. Its about the only option I see. Not sure its worth investing in the meter for me at this point.

so @SweetSue turned me on to some HOME THC and CBD testing

I may just give it a whirl...

The the color tests, so not a % test like a lab, but may be good for us home growers to test high or low amounts of THC and CBD

We shall see

I thought about getting one of those, but the fact that I grow a perpetual, I figure it doesn't really matter.....I will only get the peak zone on one plant, maybe two so I figure I will just keep mine Spydrx Plus about 6-12" above the tallest plant and let the others grow up to it. Its about the only option I see. Not sure its worth investing in the meter for me at this point.

The Guys swear by em @Van Stank

Ill have one today, so Ill see how my lights are now and let ya know

The Guys swear by em @Van Stank

Ill have one today, so Ill see how my lights are now and let ya know
Just doesn't seem like it would be worth it in my situation. I will have plants at 2 week intervals all through out flower....so I will have all sorts of different heights. All it would really tell me is the sweet spot, which really doesn't do me much good with 4-6 plants of varying heights. I figure at some point the plant will tell me what the sweet spot is and I can make adjustments from there.

Gunna try a quick update on the DDA

The girl on the left, the seeded girl, was also topped, the right one wasn't. Both had heavy LST. The right was a slower girl but really took off later in life and now has two huge cola's

Some really sweet buds indeed and excited for the DDA x GDP and DDA x ACDC seeds

We also had a loss today, I pulled the one fully seeded Elephant Candy, no reason to gave her grow. The 2nd has a few seeds but lots of nice buds

ATF is really starting to pack in the buds..sexy sexy girl

Blueberry is densing up nicely

And so is Somango

We also moved the Star Pupil into the flower tent, excited for these girls to grow into beautiful women

I also moved the California Orange into the Red Light District to flower

Plan for tomorrow is to remove the T5 from the veg tent and toss in the QB board and flip the Lamnesia, GDP, and Dinachem to flower. I'll move baby jack to the DDA tent

Tent has really changed today

T5 removal day:yahoo:

Also need to update my calendar, now that all the girls are in flower after today

Fun fun fun

I do a small printed out calendar for each strain. Much easier to keep track of that way. A real quick reference on last watering, defol, up-pot, or anything else on there.

I have an Excel sheet, I just need to update it better

1st time with no plants in veg

Kinda wierd

Lots of changes yesterday

Let's check em out, shall we

T5 was extracted, and the QB was added
We have a Lamnesia, Dinachem and GDP in there now, 12/12 as of last night

Areal shot after the tent was emptied, sexy girls

GDP

Dinachem

Lamnesia

Lamnesia with Cali Orange and Kilimanjaro

Baby jack is with the DDA girls now
The Star Pupil are showing bright new growth today, can't wait till they show some color
I'll be crossing the Star Pupil with GDP and ACDC, maybe even toss in a bit of ATF for fun

Next grow will be entirely my created seeds
Various beans with these strains mixed and matched
GDP
Candida
ACDC
ATF
DDA
Skunk #1
Kilimanjaro
And a few mixed up Autos

Should be a fun summer grow season

Back