Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

FLipping the male Harlequin tomorrow. Will be doing the pollen harvesting in a few weeks! Think I will just harvest it for future use.....though I might sprinkle a little on a Blue Dream cutting and play around with a version of Harley Dream or a Blue Harley.
Pennywise has awesome info in pollanating

Sa-weeeet!
Looks good, making room I see.
Nice haul Chris. Looks like some top notch meds brother.:thumb:
Those purple ACDC buds look great brother! well done!
Thanks everyone

The Purple ACDC is stunning, sure it's just cold related but I'll take it
The other is do much lighter but both are very dense
The seeded one is still hanging, not a lot of seedless buds so may just let it dry naturally. Gunna look today for no seed buds

Dried a couple buds and it's a great smoke, little harsh since it's not cured. I may make some oil this week but probably when I get back

Need ta trim GDP today and make my plans for 5 days of camping.
Gunna be pushing it water wise for some of the girls...but they should be fine

Fun fun fun

Hey buddy!

Glad to hear it's camping season again for you. We still have a few months :D

Been thinking a lot about the outdoors and my plans for adventure. Should be a fun year.

That purple acdc is amazing dude. Well done!!!

Ugggggg so frustrated with pollen...lol

Seems one of my Elephant Candy is pregnant, some of the other is also... dosent look like the ATF is

No more males

You literally have to change clothes, shower, keep away from the area where your male was when you harvested pollen and then you can go into your flower tent........don't temp it if you don't do everything I stated AND you want seedless bud.

I coud come over and incinerate some stuff with my hot flashes if you think it would help. The steroids are making them nuclear!:rofl::rofl: You could just rebuild:laugh: I'm like the Anti-Christ of hormones!

Back
Top Bottom