Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I love sativas! I could smoke and clean the whole house ... rocking out listening to music! I also love Indica's ...I could watch a great movie and eat a whole plate of brownies! I'm thinking sativa is the more healthy option for me! :rofl:
To dang true

Funny thing today

So was fondling the girls... I do That

Dang Blueberry and Somango are almost dry..... Watered em Friday... the Elephant Candy and ATF are easy good for a Day or Two

Even though the Sativa's stretch like a 1000m runner.... the Indica, with the HUGE fans, Suck sooooooo much more Water

So you think sativa
Funny thing today

So was fondling the girls... I do That

Dang Blueberry and Somango are almost dry..... Watered em Friday... the Elephant Candy and ATF are easy good for a Day or Two

Even though the Sativa's stretch like a 1000m runner.... the Indica, with the HUGE fans, Suck sooooooo much more Water
so you think sativas drink less then indica Chris sorry

Update

My 1st ACDC seed from the pregnant girl...germed perfect in water then 18hrs in paper towels..and. 3/8" tap root

Tossed her in the outside garden

Woooooooooo hooooooo:yahoo:

You may have a Problem... when..........

You pull a few Buds, Pull some seeds, put em in the bags

Then look on the table and see 5 seeds, and no clue what they are

Just saying
I have a Stank Surprise canister to hold seeds that I don't know what they are. I figure at some point if I have friends that want something to grow and don't care what it is, I will have a bunch to send them. I probably have about 200 seeds in my Stank Surprise canister.

Update

My 1st ACDC seed from the pregnant girl...germed perfect in water then 18hrs in paper towels..and. 3/8" tap root

Tossed her in the outside garden

Woooooooooo hooooooo:yahoo:
Thats awesome brother! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

Its the BIG tent water day:yahoo:

Im noticing a bit of Nute issues on the girls, Gunna drop it down a bit and add some CalMag. I know the Kilimanjaro was a bit nute unhappy so the Elephant Candy is looking similar.
The Blueberry shows a bit of Calmag issues possibly, but could be starving for nutes since she gobbles up her resivour sooooo fast

Since ill be in the Tent its time to Move the ACDC girls to Time Out:kiss: Im gunna treat these girls so Good. Some Great Oil in the Future and Fantastic Daytime smoke

I need the room, the Veg tent is bustin at the seams and want to add a Lambnesia to the Red Light District as a comparison of the QB vs GROWant Lights

Damn I need to update my Plant Calendar, no clue how old anything is:surf:

Wow 200 damn mystery seeds van?!

Chris I didn't know You were an outdoor gardener? Might as well be with all those seeds at your fingertips!

Yeah.....though if I am honest....I can generally distinguish between the 5 possibilities. Seeds are fascinating to me. For instance...the ATF #1 seeds have a very distinct color compared to the ATF #2 seeds (ATF 2 seeds are slightly darker). Now the Blueberry x ATF seeds are the biggest and darkest (bigger than all the other strains and darker). The Durban x ATF are about same size as standard ATF seeds but aren't as dark as the Blueberry cross. Then there is the Blue Kush X ATF....none of them get any stripping and they have a much lighter tone to them.

So I could probably figure out which strain most of the seeds are if I really wanted to. Probably really only 20 or so in there that I wouldn't feel confident in identifying.

I figure its a good thing to keep around for friends around here that want to try growing something. "Here drop these....practice on them".

Yeah.....though if I am honest....I can generally distinguish between the 5 possibilities. Seeds are fascinating to me. For instance...the ATF #1 seeds have a very distinct color compared to the ATF #2 seeds (ATF 2 seeds are slightly darker). Now the Blueberry x ATF seeds are the biggest and darkest (bigger than all the other strains and darker). The Durban x ATF are about same size as standard ATF seeds but aren't as dark as the Blueberry cross. Then there is the Blue Kush X ATF....none of them get any stripping and they have a much lighter tone to them.

So I could probably figure out which strain most of the seeds are if I really wanted to. Probably really only 20 or so in there that I wouldn't feel confident in identifying.

I figure its a good thing to keep around for friends around here that want to try growing something. "Here drop these....practice on them".
Blueberry Alaskan thunder fuck :eek::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Are they reg or female mr stank ?

Where can i send money to lol

Are they reg or female mr stank ?

Where can i send money to lol
They are all Regs. Haven't tried my hand at feminized seeds yet joe.....but will probably be trying that the Nukehead, Blue Dream and Northern Lights I am growing.

I'll be done making seeds soon....lol
Been months of it and need to try some of the strains
Milking ATF now...then that's it

:cheer:

FLipping the male Harlequin tomorrow. Will be doing the pollen harvesting in a few weeks! Think I will just harvest it for future use.....though I might sprinkle a little on a Blue Dream cutting and play around with a version of Harley Dream or a Blue Harley.

They are all Regs. Haven't tried my hand at feminized seeds yet joe.....but will probably be trying that the Nukehead, Blue Dream and Northern Lights I am growing.
All great strains i have seen here on the magazine awesome line up buddy

Back
Top Bottom