Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Very nice! The AC/DC looks very exotic! I am looking forward to trying that soon!

Hey buddy! I have 4 132s on the way. What driver dis you end up choosing again?

Hey buddy! I have 4 132s on the way. What driver dis you end up choosing again?
He went with the 240H-C2100B it's on the page before this one where he was mounting them. And good score Mad you're gong to like them

What he said....

The 240h-2100b will run almost 3 at full power, but do 2 fantastic
Ya could get the 480h-2100b and run 4 bds,but think it's actually more $$$

Are u familiar with these driver's, pm me if not

How's your plants liking them? Mine just love them. I might put up some strips around the perimeter and corners. Not sure yet but in the back of my mind

So far they are loving the Lights. I see great penetration down deeper in the canopy for sure o the lanky Sativas
I did raise them a bit since the Sativa's reached up pretty close

Alos love taking pictures and its a real Color of the plants
That purple ac/dc looks delicious!..... Well they all do but you guys know what i mean:passitleft:
Very nice! The AC/DC looks very exotic! I am looking forward to trying that soon!

The pregnant ACDC is changing to purple also, pretty sure its the night temps of 68deg doing It

The full Purple Girl looks Fantastic for sure:drool:

Well the Future is looking Bright:surf:

GDP girl are coming down Today or Tomorrow. This gives me room to move a few Girls from this Tent to that area

Full water day yesterday so did a Few Pics of the Big Girls

BlueBerry (front) and Somango. Really starting to pack in those buds

Somango girl showing some frost

Blueberry is as well

Elephant Candy is starting to dense up a bit

ATF is starting to slow as well

the Purple ACDC is looking FANTASTIC, Her and the Others probably coming down Monday ish

The Pregnant ACDC girl, Turning Purple as well

the Other ACDC is frost as hell

One of my Star Pupil, Huge Fan leaves and a bushy little thing

Pretty Full Tent Indeed

Yes indeed, a full tent. :high-five: That purple ACDC is ....... Wow! You sound justifiably excited.

Pulled one GDP today. Seeds from her look great
The smoke from the seeded buds is just like the GDP from the dispensary, well little harsh since it's not cured
I may leave the big one just until I'm ready to move a couple into the GROWant flower room with the two kilamanjaro
Planning Monday on taking down the Purple ACDC
God she is purty

Fun fun fun

Damn Chris things are looking really nice in here! That's one beautiful full tent brother :high-five:

Damn Chris things are looking really nice in here! That's one beautiful full tent brother :high-five:

I'm tired of sativas LOL but there are looking good

I love sativas! I could smoke and clean the whole house ... rocking out listening to music! I also love Indica's ...I could watch a great movie and eat a whole plate of brownies! I'm thinking sativa is the more healthy option for me! :rofl:

I love sativas! I could smoke and clean the whole house ... rocking out listening to music! I also love Indica's ...I could watch a great movie and eat a whole plate of brownies! I'm thinking sativa is the more healthy option for me! :rofl:

I like Sativas, or Kilimanjaro In Oils/Pills... But they take over my GARDEN!!!:rofl::laugh::adore:

Ill take yer Brownies, and You smoke my Kilimanjaro and Clean my House

Its a DATE:thumb::thanks:

You may have a Problem... when..........

You pull a few Buds, Pull some seeds, put em in the bags

Then look on the table and see 5 seeds, and no clue what they are

Just saying

I like Sativas, or Kilimanjaro In Oils/Pills... But they take over my GARDEN!!!:rofl::laugh::adore:

Ill take yer Brownies, and You smoke my Kilimanjaro and Clean my House

Its a DATE:thumb::thanks:
Ha-Ha! :rofl::rofl: I fell for a guy like you once...I made him a chocolate mousse cake and he proposed. Now I clean his house... and yes...my chocolate mousse cake is THAT good! :rofl::rofl:

Lmao. And THAT was your first clue?! Sounds like a first world problem.... one I would love to have.... one I'm hope I will have by the end of this year.... #lifegoals

Lmao. And THAT was your first clue?! Sounds like a first world problem.... one I would love to have.... one I'm hope I will have by the end of this year.... #lifegoals

LOL... ya Too many seeds..Plants..smoke...LOL

:passitleft::cough::cough::cough:

Ha-Ha! :rofl::rofl: I fell for a guy like you once...I made him a chocolate mousse cake and he proposed. Now I clean his house... and yes...my chocolate mousse cake is THAT good! :rofl::rofl:

You... Chocolate is the way to MOST mens Hearts... BUTT

Bacon get you even Farther:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::slide::surf:

Whoa! Had an idea...A bacon and cheddar cannabis cheese ball for the holidays! I'm on it! It will go awesome with some hemp seed crackers...:drool:

Whoa! Had an idea...A bacon and cheddar cannabis cheese ball for the holidays! I'm on it! It will go awesome with some hemp seed crackers...:drool:

I love bean sprouts

Anyone tried Cannabis Sprouts????????

Oh Chris...there's that devil word again 'defoliate'...hate that term,..prefer to say 'prune'. Defoliate sounds like something they sprayed on the jungle in Nam!! ....cheers eh!:passitleft:
Lmao

Back
Top Bottom