Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I didn't realize I was missing this, subbed! I'd love to see how it works out for you and I'll be doing it on a bincha colas soon, too and I'll leave a few untouched to see if it makes a difference. Your gal looks amazing .
All done today

Went well, did all the lower buds and one top to bottom, I marked it so I can compare

Glad ta have ya on board GGG, lots going on in the Scorpioenstien Genetics lab.....lol

Well.....it's looking like we have an ACDC stud.....he is in the back so Gunna investigate later

The garage tent experiment isn't going well. Rh is 25 when I got up, added another humidifier, so we shall see

I clipped a bud from Kilimanjaro yesterday, lots of nice seeds. Popped it in the fridge to dry. Then I'll test the smoke, see if it's any good at all.
I'm Gunna go check the seeds in towels soon. Then may drop a bunch more kilamanjaro seeds.
Gunna scruff em, soak in green tea, don't have Black, and see if I can get some better germination results, damn stubborn beans

On a personal note.been kinda blaaaahhh last few days, not sure why. Women? Life? My 17yr old lab? Not sure. Gunna do a day for me today and see if my aches and pains will go away.

Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Nice dude that what took med man so long to get the seeds they were trying to find that 40:1 or I think it may have even been 50:1 male. I'll have to check their email, but you can make some awesome CBD crosses with that sucker

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Nice dude that what took med man so long to get the seeds they were trying to find that 40:1 or I think it may have even been 50:1 male. I'll have to check their email, but you can make some awesome CBD crosses with that sucker
Exactly

That's the key to my Scorpioenstiens genetics in 2018
Possible crosses

ATF
Kilimanjaro
Blueberry
GDP
Dark Devil, hope for a purple photo pheno
Dinachem

Fun fun fun

Some fun times ahead Chris! Make some Thunderstruck!!!!
That will happen for sure

ACDC is the last of my male search for awhile
Be some strain testing and genetics for awhile

Fun fun fun

Big changes and excitement today, pull up a chair and I'll dive Right in

1st, I'd like you to meet The God of Thunder....our ACDC male
74927dd99110c4a0829f248cb2c78d24.jpg
8a7b06e95a418b6e76ec08f516a4cbbd.jpg

With his plan of world domination we re did almost all the grow spaces

Garage tent is shut down, just can't keep the humidity high enough, so the veg tent is back
03d898b1321a46061c85bfc5ce346a73.jpg

I'll be moving the starts for DDA and Dinachem in here in a few

Now that's a canopy
5632455f6d8ee9b9acd8cbaa188da6ba.jpg

The ACDC girls have taken over the big tent
aa005fba02fb8cc1fc8182f4024134f1.jpg
e344f49fdb4f2d7f1e81645e87251699.jpg

The Carnival Girl has been moved to the back corner, she us really looking great
b935b641bf8fa72bfcbfe79511a3876c.jpg

The lanky and seedy Kilimanjaro girls, Gunna let them go for awhile, just see how they do
1145e30409468ecc42eda804be08cf6c.jpg
d7e091c3d1308af28de45b849f3b2b01.jpg

C99XBLUEBERRY is just impressive. She is being flushed now and thinking harvest this weekend
05215c555bcbbe59a10a2377ad3e6a35.jpg
f9a490e76495556b78d2e303548f7a9d.jpg

Cannatonic is rocking it as well. Probably a week till flush, but she is close. Some nice seeds have developed from the two separate pollination....new Strains... Wooo hoooo
a1c8c29b42176a418c580a7f23b384b7.jpg

Next push is for some of my new Kilimanjaro seeds to germinate. Going to get some black tea and try that as well as some good scruffing

Time to clean the kitchen and start a new mess
Gummies, chicken Chow mein

Fun fun fun

Wow that c99 blueberry is beautiful! I think I asked but is that your cross? And what did you pollinate the cannatonic with?

Wow that c99 blueberry is beautiful! I think I asked but is that your cross? And what did you pollinate the cannatonic with?

The C99 x Blueberry is from Seedsman. I have been looking at it for a while as well.

The C99 x Blueberry is from Seedsman. I have been looking at it for a while as well.
Ok thought I remembered seeing it somewhere. Thanks van. 2 of my 3 ATF are in coco as of like 10 mins ago .. Gonna stick with the 3rd in case she's a late bloomer

Cannatonic has Kilimanjaro and a Surprise Pollen:high-five:... Very excited for this one for sure

I have 2 more seeds of the C99xBlueberry. I assume Ill be popping another once this is Harvested. I also added more to my Cart at seedsman.....In case its a WINNER

Oh and I got these as FREE seeds and Van was the one who suggested the C99xBlueberry....Thanks Buddy

The God of Thunder ACDC Stud makes me 1000% on my Male searches. Either 3,4 or 5 Reg seeds have always gave me a Male, the 5 Kili gave me 2 Males, 4 ACDC gave me one, and all the others where 3 seed bunches.

This will make an interesting start of 2018 with some fantastic new strains. ill be creating a bunch of ACDC seeds as well as some great Crosses in the next month or so

Back to my World Famous Chicken Chow Mein....Chicken is marinading in some Soy, Oyster and Sesame

Fun Fun Fun

Hey Chris, keep seeing u about, was just on Sue's cbd community grow, catching up as always lol(august) noticed you grew some Candida. Got a couple in veg for my son. How was it? pictures? Did you have a journal for these girls.. Cheers bud

Hey Chris, keep seeing u about, was just on Sue's cbd community grow, catching up as always lol(august) noticed you grew some Candida. Got a couple in veg for my son. How was it? pictures? Did you have a journal for these girls.. Cheers bud

Its in this journal... but Im cooking and entertaining now

LOVE the smoke and oil of Candida.. Mt 1st one tested right on point, high CBD and Low THC... The ones I just harvested are even Better smoke, 1st one I had a re-veg issue

Ill post some Pics later....

Damn I have to get me some seeds of that 99 x blueberry. I have been searching for 99XX for a while now and when you find it it's pricey to say the lease and most are out of it. That is one beautiful plant. How much LST/topping did you do to her and what is her final height?

Damn I have to get me some seeds of that 99 x blueberry. I have been searching for 99XX for a while now and when you find it it's pricey to say the lease and most are out of it. That is one beautiful plant. How much LST/topping did you do to her and what is her final height?
Really she is pretty much natural. Topped her at about day 15. Bit of lst early...

She is about 4' now, maybe a bit less

Real excited for her

These are pics right before she was harvested

I had two plants, the one in the red bucket was on different nutes and didn't grow as well. The other pics are the sweet one. She came out great and I easily got 2oz off her of good buds and a bunch of smaller popcorn buds

16d9ce1042d0e0c3df76810d2282db86.jpg
443c4b35f3e28d6b8f1ed4bd1418f385.jpg
84d950b2e7dc46317e3e770fdb87e37a.jpg
707a9d4310a9a51175472a6ec1d5b4c2.jpg
399d66f5cfe19d26ed222e472ea99a39.jpg
11f5b29d3e2146dd5b3b38f084c8a71a.jpg
3d7132e2da155076fa017ab4b17428fc.jpg
8110641b04c1cf317184ecd84e592f80.jpg
0ea06781d9405544fd0b602ff6451bd3.jpg

My favorite smoke is ACDC, and I'm finally growing it now. The Candida is very similar to ACDC and am very happy with it.
Not much of a THC high but has great CBD value.

I'll try and check yer grow out, if u gave one, and check in on your Candida

Holler anytime my friend

Well.... testing today

Dropped the kilamanjaro seeds in some black tea. Ones I had in paper towels and some fresh ones

We shall see how it works. They are sitting in cups on my heating pad now

Sounds like you and those Killi seeds need to go into a dark room and have a meeting of the minds and get that issue straightened out!
No kidding.....

May need ta take a break from them for a bit...maybe my energy is too pushy

Back
Top Bottom