Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

Hiya Jim! How’s the koolaid today?

The buds look great dude! I’d hit that smoke! :high-five:
Koolaid has a little tequila in it today. I'm off to the gh to check for my daily pm search. Another day closer. I wish these last 8 large plants would hurry the fuck up. The other day I stepped out my front door and smelled weed. Pungent as an open sewer. The gh is is about 50' behind the house..lol. Makes me nervous as hell but I only have a week or so to go. I'm surprised at how contained the odor has been this grow. I figured with this many plants I would have had more odor but it's been good throughout the flowering cycle... till now..lol.

I'm good with tequila in the kool-aid. How has the weather faired for you?

Get a pet skunk and take it on walks in the neighborhood, you're neighbors won't question the smell. Haha
I love this idea! Gonna talk to wifey about this. I’m allergic to cats so this is a great option! :headbanger:

I'm good with tequila in the kool-aid. How has the weather faired for you?

Get a pet skunk and take it on walks in the neighborhood, you're neighbors won't question the smell. Haha
Weather is wet but Monday on looks pretty sweet.

Funny you mentioned a skunk. I have garbage bags, gloves and a tote in my trunk. Every time I go somewhere I'm looking for a dead skunk to bring home and hang in a tree. No luck so far...lol
I don't have neighbor close. The only thing I worry about is...ya never know who will show up at your door.

Weather is wet but Monday on looks pretty sweet.

Funny you mentioned a skunk. I have garbage bags, gloves and a tote in my trunk. Every time I go somewhere I'm looking for a dead skunk to bring home and hang in a tree. No luck so far...lol
I don't have neighbor close. The only thing I worry about is...ya never know who will show up at your door.
You really are in the country!

around here road kill skunks are common. The trick is to get up early in the morning for breakfast to hit the skunk stand as soon as it opens to get the meat with the freshest tire tracks!:reading420magazine:

You really are in the country!

around here road kill skunks are common. The trick is to get up early in the morning for breakfast to hit the skunk stand as soon as it opens to get the meat with the freshest tire tracks!:reading420magazine:
I'd givem $10 for a dead stinky one right now.. :rofl:

lol!! Move to canada. Their hiding under every shed

@JimJonesJr How is the weather down there? Hope your safe that dude in the blue wind cutter needs a stronger wind cutter to wear looks like that one is losing the battle. :nomo: :high-five:
It's been a lot better than expected. Sat n sun will be wet n damp but hell we just deal with that shit outdoors..lol. Storm broke off NW of me so we just get spin off storms.
Did you start a journal for that indoor grow? I looked the other day after you posted some pics in a thread. How close are ya in the yard grow?

Weather still looking good for Monday Jim?
It is. Right now I'm at 96% humidity. Monday afternoon should be 44. Pulling out the axe tomorrow.

Jim's Moisture Temple

Can you say Bud Rot..lol. With these conditions I check daily. From Monday on I should get a break and this damp weather and moisture will mostly disappear. Of course night time humidity will always be high and typically cooler now. Perfect breeding ground for pm as well. I can't complain about pm till I try Shed's citric acid mix. So, there's that.......
0Vjf5cX.png

Back
Top Bottom