Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

Some of the many colas soon to be harvested Scooby Snacks #1. Just days away now.
8NMWNqA.jpg
MvVucDy.jpg
JZJ74Bv.jpg
Kx65LGQ.jpg
81PtCU0.jpg
j8HS54C.jpg
Zw3Tf4x.jpg
t3qmDyT.jpg
just awesome JimJonesJr!
Love the pics of those gorgeous buds brother..

Yikes, are we the only two on outdoor team $hit show?
:nerd-with-glasses:we have lost weight, endured the humidity, fought whatever mother nature threw at us, we've learning way more than planned and still willing to fight for the bud! Who says a couple of stoners are unmotivated :passitleft:

Those buds pics look :drool:they look like beauty specimens, kudos jjjr!
Fight for the bud...sounds like an outdoor growers anthem..lol.

I’ve enjoyed watching your gh blow up all the way to harvest. I think you’ve done great dude! :high-five:

Are you gonna hang around the board after you finish this grow? Hope so!:headbanger:
Thanks bro and yeah I'm sticking around. I love growing even when I don't have a bean cracked. Always shit to learn to make next season better.

One more small issue to announce tonight. This hurricane thing is heading right towards me. I mean like dead center. I guess I should at least go try n secure down the gh a little more by Friday. I got lucky earlier this summer but looks like this one will slam me with plenty of dampness. Exactly what I need in heavy flowering...lol.
Ge7vm5J.jpg

Good luck with mother nature! She hasn't been kind to your GH lately :(. On the plus side the Snacks look good and the harvest was just in time! If the vinegar doesn't work on the spots you can see if the 1% citric acid spray helps there. Works on PM so who knows what else it might do.
I've been meaning to look for that powder at the grocery but keep forgetting. The vinegar seems to work. I do keep seeing pm on a few plants though so I'd like to try the powder.

If that thing is coming straight for ya you got bigger problems than the plants. Make sure y’all got whatever you need to get ya through this.:passitleft:
I'm pretty far inland so we usually get heavy rains and spin off tornadoes. That's the real danger here. Should be a scary day. I fucking hate tornadoes.

I'm pretty far inland so we usually get heavy rains and spin off tornadoes. That's the real danger here. Should be a scary day. I fucking hate tornadoes.
I’m familiar with your part of the country and yeah you guys get some wicked shit there!

XVkGKAF.jpg

8NMWNqA.jpg
MvVucDy.jpg
JZJ74Bv.jpg
Kx65LGQ.jpg
81PtCU0.jpg
j8HS54C.jpg
Zw3Tf4x.jpg
t3qmDyT.jpg

love your inspiration jim. What doesn't break you makes you stronger.

Forgot to comment on the Scooby snacks. They look like they are more frosty than what we see in the pics. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts about SS after she’s had a little cure.

Dude you are flying by the seat of your pants and pulling it off like a madman! :headbanger:

One more small issue to announce tonight. This hurricane thing is heading right towards me. I mean like dead center. I guess I should at least go try n secure down the gh a little more by Friday. I got lucky earlier this summer but looks like this one will slam me with plenty of dampness. Exactly what I need in heavy flowering...lol.
Ge7vm5J.jpg
Outdoor growing, not "plant problems" ;) the second post has a few ideas, nothing as radical as you can come up with! Take care of your flock and then your crop. I texted my neighbor that we left the kids alone and if the house was on fire to check on the plants :rofl: just sayin'
Really, be safe!

Back
Top Bottom