Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

When was that set to hit your area? Was it Friday?
This weekend sometime. Hopefully it's just a quick storm and not raining for two days.

mexico just got hit with that storm. Broken trees, boats flying to shore and etc.
i'd strap the greenhouse down and good luck jim!!

Afternoon Jim. How’s things in the gh today?
u
Getting this old body moving this morning isn't an easy task. Wtf did I do yesterday? Lol. Just another day of checking for water needs, trichome ripeness, pm, and bud rot. I may run to the grocery later and pick up some of that citric acid powder Shed uses. I'm still finding pockets of pm and then I have the leaf septoria going on too. Removed a lot of leaf the past few days..lol.

How's your day?

u
Getting this old body moving this morning isn't an easy task. Wtf did I do yesterday? Lol. Just another day of checking for water needs, trichome ripeness, pm, and bud rot. I may run to the grocery later and pick up some of that citric acid powder She'd uses. I'm still finding pockets of pm and then I have the leaf septoria going on too. Removed a lot of leaf the past few days..lol.

How's your day?
Damn dude I’m sorry to hear you’re still dealing with all that. Hope you find something that works before that weather hits you!

meh, I’m chilling getting ripped in the garage watching the employed go to and from work. Someone has to watch the neighborhood while they are away. :cheesygrinsmiley:

u
Getting this old body moving this morning isn't an easy task. Wtf did I do yesterday? Lol. Just another day of checking for water needs, trichome ripeness, pm, and bud rot. I may run to the grocery later and pick up some of that citric acid powder Shed uses. I'm still finding pockets of pm and then I have the leaf septoria going on too. Removed a lot of leaf the past few days..lol.

How's your day?
So, I have both lemon and lime juice do I really need to leave the house for a special powder?
3o7buaSlNzz1PlkivC.gif

Double double toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble...

With fruits you have no idea what concentration you're spraying, not to mention the sugars in the mix will attract insects and leave weird residue on your leaves.
I have it on a list for bud washing...nevermind, The Celt says lemon juice and I have some. Wrong application, my bad.

And to stir the pot I would maybe still go for it, but now I know why I shouldn't :nerd-with-glasses: thanks, shed lol
20201009_150736.jpg

Hey Jim how are the ladies doing in the gh today? Hope those buds are drying well for you.
GH is doing good. Slow going in this last stage of flowering. I've jarred all of what I've cut so far. I'll post some nugz.

My first Blueberry Kush nuggets of 2020. They've got a way to go with curing but I'm pleased with them so far. I gotta figure out how to get close ups in focus with this phone camera. I'll post more down the road. This thread is going to be going for a while..lol.
full

full

Double double toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble...

With fruits you have no idea what concentration you're spraying, not to mention the sugars in the mix will attract insects and leave weird residue on your leaves.

Hey Shed! I've seen you and 13g13 write about using citric acid now. How does it compare with using H2O2 - or have I gotten things mixed up and H2O2 doesn't work in this context at all?

My first Blueberry Kush nuggets of 2020.

:green_heart: :ganjamon: :yummy::high-five:

I can't speak for anyone else, but H2O2 has never worked a lick for me and the powdery mildew I get. Only the 1% citric acid spray seems to do the trick.

5mg food grade citric acid
500ml distilled water
4 pipette drops dish soap

(scale up or down as needed)

Spray the whole plant, not just the affected leaves. Pull the buds away from each other to hit the sugar leaves that are hiding, as a lot of the PM hides there as well!

It's saved a few of my most recent harvests.

Back
Top Bottom