Scroggin In The Greenhouse Blueberry OG Kush, WW, Scooby Snacks #1

And the order for those 8 strains has been placed. Thanks Jim! I wanted to expand my small collection of regular seed strains. :high-five:
Ahh man, ya can't keep me hanging...lol. What did ya order?

Ahh man, ya can't keep me hanging...lol. What did ya order?
Blue dream
blueberry
Skunk #1
Strawberry cough
Scooby snacks
Super lemon haze
Lemon pineapple
Kalishnikov 47

:yahoo:

This is one of the Scooby Snack girls. I once grew a skunk #1 that looked like this. Very similar bud growth. These ladies reek of fruity sweetness.
NnLW1oQ.jpg
Better hope you dont find shaggy smoking all these snacks come harvest time! Looking potent Jim! :headbanger:

congratulations on the harvest jim. That white widow looks crazy. :bravo:

Better hope you dont find shaggy smoking all these snacks come harvest time! Looking potent Jim! :headbanger:
Scooby's are getting close. I hope they are potent. They're getting gooey. I still see some clear tops so I'm giving more time. Rock solid bud.

congratulations on the harvest jim. That white widow looks crazy. :bravo:
Sadly, I've lost 2/3 of that plant to rot. Thought that Widow was the earliest to flower she never set up solid buds like the other two and always had the bud rot issue where the other two have none. The other two Widows will come down probably within 10days.

Update on the SS's. One of these is close but the other two plants are a step behind. Next two weeks should tell the tale.
rnh4fwz.jpg
Oh man do those look great! Can’t wait for the smoke report on the SS. How does she smell?

Oh man do those look great! Can’t wait for the smoke report on the SS. How does she smell?
A fruity sweet candy smell. Very sticky dense solid buds.

Jims Clone Patch

The clones taken and set out to flower near early Aug are coming along. 17 of the 19 have grown into 1.5-3' plants with two that have come up short. This was a quick and easy way to add more weight to the total harvest. They are just a little behind the others and I imagine most will be finished before the end of Oct.
va4C6ol.jpg
Otc9lvK.jpg
BFz3nIM.jpg
X8X6JqL.jpg
92iHqTE.jpg

That’s a good amount of weight you added to the harvest koolaid dude!

How’s the weather treating ya and how about those drying buds?
My weather fooled me a week ago. The forecast called for a dry week but I got overcast and rainy. I had already cut and hung some bbk and ww. On the third day of hanging they were not drying well and I lost about 2/3 of the one hanging widow. I had to pull the buds from the gh drying box and bring them inside. So, I popcorn cut it and threw them in paper sacks. Didn't stink up the house to much.

I'm searching for a small space heater now. I think if I can run the heater at night during the higher humidity times it should knock down the rh to acceptable levels. Usually if its a sunny day I get some nice drying conditions in there but night has been a problem.

Adding a visual guide for any new growers out there. This happens indoors and outdoors. Caused by insect damage, dying veg mater like a sugarleaf stem or dying white pistols, high humidity, and poor ventilation. Usually at least one of these factors will be the cause but not limited to just one. Look for brown spots deep in the green bud like the pic below shows. If your outside the odds are pretty high you will encounter this. If you come across this don't freak out. If you've caught it soon enough just remove the effected area with a wide margin and try separating the buds a little so they are not so packed in. Give it a little squirt of anti fungus juice and make sure it has plenty of airflow. Then hope for the best and return the next day to inspect the area. Stay on top of it. This stuff can destroy a whole seasons work in just days.

C6FvCOM.jpg
Need to give you some more props for this, jjjr! I am in the throws of searching for aphids and the pistils are taking a beating, but this gives me hope and chills me out...a little. I can see the pistils and the bud rot, teach. Appreciated! :thanks:

Jims Clone Patch

The clones taken and set out to flower near early Aug are coming along. 17 of the 19 have grown into 1.5-3' plants with two that have come up short. This was a quick and easy way to add more weight to the total harvest. They are just a little behind the others and I imagine most will be finished before the end of Oct.
va4C6ol.jpg
Otc9lvK.jpg
BFz3nIM.jpg
X8X6JqL.jpg
92iHqTE.jpg
^beauties!

My weather fooled me a week ago. The forecast called for a dry week but I got overcast and rainy. I had already cut and hung some bbk and ww. On the third day of hanging they were not drying well and I lost about 2/3 of the one hanging widow. I had to pull the buds from the gh drying box and bring them inside. So, I popcorn cut it and threw them in paper sacks. Didn't stink up the house to much.

I'm searching for a small space heater now. I think if I can run the heater at night during the higher humidity times it should knock down the rh to acceptable levels. Usually if its a sunny day I get some nice drying conditions in there but night has been a problem.
Damn, that sucks, nice back up plan!

I hope you can find a suitable heater for the gh. I think you are handling this very well. I’d be fucking pissed...not that it would do any good lol.

It's crazy how we are in the 20th century and the weather forcast still gets the weather wrong.

Jims Clone Patch

va4C6ol.jpg
Otc9lvK.jpg
BFz3nIM.jpg
X8X6JqL.jpg
92iHqTE.jpg
they look gorgeous brother.... love all the clones too and also the 'extra weight' you quote.
Thats always a bonus..

Back
Top Bottom