Second Time Starting A Grow: Acapulco Gold

Some look orange, but mostly still white.
Those are the pistils. Once they all turn darker and crinkle in you can start checking the trichomes with a loop (30-60x is probably best).

They'll start out clear (not ready yet), turn cloudy (max THC and and 'up' high) and then turn amber (more of a body stone and a 'couchlock' effect).

Once you get to cloudy it becomes grower's choice where on the scale you want to harvest to get the effect you're after. I like more amber, but plenty of growers prefer the more up version.

But, if mostly still white, you've still got some time yet.

Looks like you've got some monsters there. :thumb:

Those are the pistils. Once they all turn darker and crinkle in you can start checking the trichomes with a loop (30-60x is probably best).

They'll start out clear (not ready yet), turn cloudy (max THC and and 'up' high) and then turn amber (more of a body stone and a 'couchlock' effect).

Once you get to cloudy it becomes grower's choice where on the scale you want to harvest to get the effect you're after. I like more amber, but plenty of growers prefer the more up version.

But, if mostly still white, you've still got some time yet.

Looks like you've got some monsters there. :thumb:
I thought about that later, i was referring to the pistils. The trichomes are still pretty much clear. Thank you.

Some very cool weather coming. Will keep her under the gazebo. Trichomes still clear.

0CF21B11-5114-4918-9437-ACE70191893E.png

The gazebo should help keep the morning dew off of her which is what you're trying to accomplish. She should be OK with some colder temps for a bit as long as it warms during the day.
One day is a high of 5. Do you think she will be ok just under gazebo?

Adding another layer gives you the equivalent I think of 1 more zone further south, and your 5C is still above freezing. The gazebo should keep off the dew and the rain which are big moisture events you want to avoid if you can.

So, I think you'll be fine but you can cover it every night with a tarp or something to help a little bit more. You want to be careful you don't trap moisture when you do and open it daily to let the breeze in.

Adding another layer gives you the equivalent I think of 1 more zone further south, and your 5C is still above freezing. The gazebo should keep off the dew and the rain which are big moisture events you want to avoid if you can.

So, I think you'll be fine but you can cover it every night with a tarp or something to help a little bit more. You want to be careful you don't trap moisture when you do and open it daily to let the breeze in.
Are you getting cold temps where you are?

Back
Top Bottom