Second Time Starting A Grow: Acapulco Gold

I have attached now.

C03148A3-FB53-4FF6-B483-6FA25A6F6AE9.jpeg

We need you to buy a drone so we can see the top of her!
The giant redwoods are humbled.
Can't wait to see this finish. Looks like it could be the middle of November.

Up to date pic

9EA2A111-CFF1-46E9-889A-BFBB2FB968E9.jpeg
Wow she's incredible. :yahoo:
That's a healthy happy girl, great work. :welldone:
You may need a crane to hold up those colas.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

This is the Acapulco Gold I started for my buddy in the tent.

F0148AAE-9A8C-46D8-8C03-34529CF993DF.jpeg
Wonderful. :yahoo:
Have a good evening my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Another few weeks probably

More like prob 4-6 weeks, if your weather holds out for you or enough you keep bud rot away, sometimes you have to chop early or you end up throwing away a third to bud rot, then it all a personal decision at that point as we all different in thoughts on effect diff in high between early/on time/and late. Beautiful ladies, keep up the good work :peace: :passitleft:

More like prob 4-6 weeks, if your weather holds out for you or enough you keep bud rot away, sometimes you have to chop early or you end up throwing away a third to bud rot, then it all a personal decision at that point as we all different in thoughts on effect diff in high between early/on time/and late. Beautiful ladies, keep up the good work :peace: :passitleft:
Agree—I was going to say a month then show a pic. Acapulco gold—if it’s real it’s worth the wait

Agree—I was going to say a month then show a pic. Acapulco gold—if it’s real it’s worth the wait

Varies on breeder on that one as to how pure, the one I ran from Bodhi hermied on me but wasn't bothering plants on either side of it in my shed, so I let it live harvested other two and at 11 weeks it was a still saying "a couple weeks", I just went ahead and harvested it as it was like a flashback to the late 70's of the bust up an ounce and half of it was seeds to toss before you could roll a jay or take bong hits. :passitleft: :peace:

Keep in mind that late stage bud rot – i.e. what we see with our naked eye as a fuzzy grey/white mess – is preceded by microscopic fungal filaments developing often deep inside the bud. For dense buds, you have to poke around in them during trimming to notice this stuff. First it's not visible, or barely visible, then develops. I've got some photos of this on the last couple pages of my journal, "Greenhouse perpetual grow in the tropics" (link in my signature).

Back
Top Bottom