Seed vendor recommendations?

I might try a grow box from lokigro for $300 USD I can get 40 seeds and his seeds look fing beautiful compared to what I got from crop king

1 Bottle URBNATURAL
1 Bottle Fish Shit
1 Packet Key To Life Nutrients
1 Bottle method1 IPM
1 Plant training system
4 disposal pruning Sheers
1 Smart Plug
1 Macro Scope for phone used for Macro and Wide Angle Photos
1 Souvenir Sand Blasted LOKI glaas jar
Novelty Bird Seed

10 Pack Kool Whipped ( Wedding Cake x Ice Cream Man)
10 Pack Blood Orange (Mimosa x Odin)
10 Pack Space Ace (Smurf Berry x Alien Dawg)
5 Pack Predator Pink F2 ( Starfighter x Plushberry)
5 Pack Runtz FEMINIZED Runtz S1

I might try a grow box from lokigro for $300 USD I can get 40 seeds and his seeds look fing beautiful compared to what I got from crop king

1 Bottle URBNATURAL
1 Bottle Fish Shit
1 Bottle method1 IPM
1 Plant training system
1 Smart Plug
Novelty Bird Seed

It might just be me but I would avoid this, especially at $300. A quick look at their website and it seems that when they sell 100 of these boxes they have a drawing for another box. And, the seeds?? I looked some of them up and what is listed does not match any one else's lineage for the strain, and 'Lokigro' sometimes spells the seed's name different. It makes me think that Lokigro is the breeder and these are new strains that are only a couple of generations of back crossing to stabilize the genetic line. Also, only one of the 5 listed is listed as a Feminized seed, what about the other four strains?

Click on the word Sponsors in @Tokin Roll's earlier message and look through the listing for seed suppliers. It might cost a bit more per seed but I have to believe it will be worth the time and money.

Do they have a site or do they direct deals through here?
They have a web site. Type the name Weed Seeds Express in a web browser.

I've used True North Seed Bank and autoflower dot ca.

I actually grew three seeds from Crop King, no problems and decent yields. But that was a few years ago.

My current grow is with @Herbies Seeds . Shipped from Spain, no problems....

Day 49 The Girls 22 Apr 23.jpg

Cheers

I've purchased seeds from four vendors. Until I started using North Atlantic Seed Company, the companies either shipped from outside the US or were HQ'd outside the US.

One order was from a True North Seed Bank and the shipment has been "being inspected" for a couple of years. I asked the vendor to resend the shipment and they refused, saying that I should have purchased "insurance". My promise to them was that I would pass along my buying experience to other growers.

After ordering from North Atlantic Seed Company, I have every intent of continuing to use them and also to pass along the news of my experience with them. Given that they're in the US, the likelihood of having US authorities confiscate my order is very low; they have very good pricing; shipping times were excellent (Maine to Southern California in three days) and, because they resell seeds from multiple vendors, they have a wide selection of seeds for both photoperiods and autoflowers.

Do they have a site or do they direct deals through here? I can only message staff until I post 50 times lol
I assume by now you found it my friend but just in case weedseedsexpress.com

Really dependant on what strains your after, dude. Individual companies cross breed and create different strains where as some companies sell multiple strains, almost like an outlet.

You'll find pretty much all you need @ London Seed Co. They list seeds from multiple banks.

I've grown autos from @Barney's Farm and I recommend there Glookies and Blue Gelato #41.

Plenty of ideas and providers in the sponsors section of this site. You'll find pretty much all you need there.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

1 Bottle URBNATURAL
1 Bottle Fish Shit
1 Bottle method1 IPM
1 Plant training system
1 Smart Plug
Novelty Bird Seed

what Key to Life product/s ? Silver Bullet ?

If in the US, (no particular order)
North Atlantic Seed Co
Humboldt Seed Co
Brothers Grimm
Clearwater Genetics (cwgenetics)
Multiverse Beans

Never a bad experience with any of them

One order was from a True North Seed Bank and the shipment has been "being inspected" for a couple of years. I asked the vendor to resend the shipment and they refused, saying that I should have purchased "insurance". My promise to them was that I would pass along my buying experience to other growers.

not impressed with them either. several cdn growers have had the same experience, yet they are supposed to be based here, the seeds shouldn't even have to cross a border or be inspected. they also demand payment in US dollars only which does not sit well.

there are better places for genetics in canada. bc bud depot has a great rep but specialize in more local strains. they still have a piney strain with genetics going back to the 80's christmas bud. it's frustrating that none of the best northern suppliers are here as sponsors.

Who do you guys get your seeds from?
I've tried crop king twice now and I'm pretty disappointed with them.

Advice pleeeease
I've had exceptional luck with @Herbies Seeds
Genetics are fantastic, 15 for 15 on my current run.
Great service if you need them.
And never had a single issue with shipping.
I wouldn't order anywhere else.
Hope that helps.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom