Seedsman’s Classic Comparative Grow: Jack Herer & Blueberry

What a coincidence! I was planning to start a Blueberry and a Jack Herer in about a month - only mine were going to be Autos.

But.... I would love to be considered for this grow instead. I would be doing them as outdoor hempies, which would be a great comparison indeed!

Here is my current journal, with a couple of Berry Bombs. An original DJ Blueberry would also be a great comparison.

¡Great growing mis amigos!
Highya Felipe!!!!:passitleft:

Outdoor hempies?? How big are we talkin here gallon wise??

I would love to take part in something like this. Although I have been here for you while I am just now starting my first journal. So timing is not good for me. I will not be starting another grow for 4 month maybe next time. I will be following it does look like fun!
Here is couple pics of my last grow
3 Gorilla Zkittlez and 1 Tutankhomun
dried to 62% humidity 2lbs 12oz.
IMG_20200426_183040.jpg
IMG_20200426_183046.jpg
IMG_20200426_183103.jpg
IMG_20200426_183123.jpg
IMG_20200426_183118.jpg

I’ll throw my name in the hat, I have an Extra empty room right now. Was planning on using it to pollinate some plants, plans can change though If I’m selected. Also have the material to build another room. Check out my Planet Express journal in my signature and let me know

Highya VG! :hug:

Since these are photos, they will likely end up in 5 gallon buckets with a hole 3” up from the bottom. Unless both of my Berry Bombs turn out to be males. :(
Then I might put one in a 30 gallon hempy tub.

Go hempy! :headbanger:

Highya VG! :hug:

Since these are photos, they will likely end up in 5 gallon buckets with a hole 3” up from the bottom. Unless both of my Berry Bombs turn out to be males. :(
Then I might put one in a 30 gallon hempy tub.

Go hempy! :headbanger:
Pretty please with sugar on top!!
Do the 30 gallon!!! The thought makes me smile like a Cheshire cat. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

aww man I would love to join but I've only been apart of the 420mag fam for a month. feels like so much longer. I'll be following this though, I think blueberry is such a pretty strain.
I can't wait to participate in a future comparison

I'm in on this if you will accept my offer and request. I have purchased from Seedsman before. I actually have a some Jack Herer Fem's in my current seed bank I received from Seedsman when I made my last purchase and was planning on starting that next anyway. So getting a a Jack Herer and Blueberry seeds as part of this comparative grow would be great.

Here is my new journal for a UK Cheese Auto I purchased from Seedsman last year. UK Cheese Auto 2020#1. I'm ready to drop my next seeds as soon as I receive them. I think I meet the other qualifications so please contact for Seedsman account and shipping info. Thanks.

Hey brother @BTzGrow :hug:

You should get in on this with some indoor hempies!
Posted and requested. I like the idea and opportunity. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will choose to send me seeds as part of the comparative grow. :p

This will be fun to watch. I’d love to get in on a future grow like this with autoflowers and/or high CBD strains. Good luck growers!
I love growing Auto's also. My last Auto was a UK Cheese from Humboldt Seed I got from Seedsman and it yielded over 2oz in 11wks in a Hempy Bucket grow using 100% Perlite and simple nutes.

Oh shit, do I have to wear a COVID19 face mask to be in a comparative grow? Step away from the bong and maintain proper social distancing from any combustible botanical materials, edibles or extracts.

Really they give us free seeds and expect us to have fun?? Say it ain’t so.

This is gonna be unreal... can anyone tell I’m excited?

Oh shit, do I have to wear a COVID19 face mask to be in a comparative grow? Step away from the bong and maintain proper social distancing from any combustible botanical materials, edibles or extracts.

Really they give us free seeds and expect us to have fun?? Say it ain’t so.

This is gonna be unreal... can anyone tell I’m excited?
What you do in the privacy of your own home is all up to you. I can't keep any distance from buds when they are putting out that wonderful aroma.

I'm with you very excited. Normally when someone's doing a comparative grow I'm already up to my ... in grows already. This one catches me just getting back into the groove since I took a little time off this year to buy and new home and sell the old one. Tons of packing and wearing me out. I'm feeling quite ready to get growing again.

What you do in the privacy of your own home is all up to you. I can't keep any distance from buds when they are putting out that wonderful aroma.

I'm with you very excited. Normally when someone's doing a comparative grow I'm already up to my ... in grows already. This one catches me just getting back into the groove since I took a little time off this year to buy and new home and sell the old one. Tons of packing and wearing me out. I'm feeling quite ready to get growing again.
Congrats on the new digs, BT.
And great timing with this :high-five: It’s nice when things come together.
Blueberry is in my top five for sure.
How lucky are we?!

Back
Top Bottom