Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

CPK:
She really smells great. My wife just loves the smell in the house right now. The cpk is a very fast grower. It outgrew my GG4s that we’re a month ahead or more and took over the tent. I have her all tied up now.
2580B309-8BFA-4621-A95B-3E1FFE56FAEE.jpeg

The Dr Seedsman has a massive cola. Some of the lowers did not come up as high but she is still beautiful and smells amazing like citrus maybe grapefruit. Really happy with both of these plants so far. They are my best yet.
5FAF75FC-1361-4B48-B96A-C780AD94EF96.jpeg

Ok finally got round to taking some snaps of the cpk gals, remember they had a few days neglect and were on the verge of death while i was ill lol
3 weeks toughly since light flip
First one didnt suffer too bad from the drought,
20200315_201713.jpg
20200315_201744.jpg
20200315_201756.jpg
20200315_200210.jpg

This 2nd one was a fair bit worse, while she did spring back to life mostly, i had to chop some areas which had not after a few days and continued to shrivel
20200315_200255.jpg
20200315_201645.jpg
20200315_201631.jpg
20200315_201618.jpg

And to add to the mix a little seedsman white widow clone from my last run
20200315_201538.jpg
20200315_201605.jpg

Shes only in a little 4l pot lol but looking juicy

Will try to keep up with updates now :)

Thank you. I might have to run the CPK though....looking fantastic from everyone growing it here. Seedsman's is always on point with their seeds.
I just dropped 2 more CPK! LoL
:high-five:

Join the party growmie...

:blunt::blunt:<--- Social Distancing

Lolol

I just dropped 2 more CPK! LoL

Join the party growmie...

:blunt::blunt:<--- Social Distancing

Lolol
I am waiting on an order now from them but I didnt add CPK to the list. Looks like I have something new at the top of the shopping list.

I am waiting on an order now from them but I didnt add CPK to the list. Looks like I have something new at the top of the shopping list.
What did ya order? They got a whole lotta fire over there. LoL
:thumb:

What did ya order? They got a whole lotta fire over there. LoL
That they do...I grabbed Expert Gorilla, Blueberry, Washing Machine, Jack Herer, Tutankhammon, Gorilla Blue, Badazz OG Cheese. I may have missed one in there as well.

That they do...I grabbed Expert Gorilla, Blueberry, Washing Machine, Jack Herer, Tutankhammon, Gorilla Blue, Badazz OG Cheese. I may have missed one in there as well.
Ooooohhhhh shiiiit!

That's a helluva lineup. I've grown the Jack Herer, Blueberry, and Cheese. Loved every one!

Ooooohhhhh shiiiit!

That's a helluva lineup. I've grown the Jack Herer, Blueberry, and Cheese. Loved every one!
Yea I have done the jack before as well with awesome results. The Blueberry was one of my freebies so i cant complain there. I havent grown a cheese strain yet but heard many times its a fire strain. I have been pheno hunting a while now. Still havent found the "one" yet....

Here's my newest Critical Purple Kush
2020-03-16-07-18-16.jpg

I just dropped 2 more seeds a few days ago too. I had planned on culling this one because of bugs, but we got em under control. She dodged a bullet.

Looks like I'll be running 3 this time!

Mine are still going... In solo cups even. They need watered daily right now, I've cut them back twice now. I need to make some room in a run for them, they've been taking up space in the closet forever.

CPK left the rest are Dr. S.

Day 58 since flip.

Starting with Critical Purple Kush
seedsman comp flip 58d CPK.jpg

Still seeing some clear, but pretty sure it's almost ready.
flip day 58 CPK.jpg

Doctor Seedsman CBD
seedsman comp flip 58d DrS.jpg

Still some clear here too.
flip day 58 DrS.jpg

Should I wait for amber on the CBD?
We’ll have to have a word with Teddy about changing your 420 handle to “master of growing some really fantastic cannabis thank you very much, oh and modesty too ;)
I found this in answer to your question. There is some expert chat around the subject there. I’ve never grown a CBD variety before, but will be looking at fully ripe when the trichs are all chokka. Chop at first sign of amber they reckon. Or before?

Flip day 43
Critical Purple Kush
60B73DD7-C1FC-4CFF-A747-6B93C3D76C46.jpeg

Dr Seedsman CBD 30:1
5DD2B207-0C34-411D-805E-9AE97767060C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom