Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

From what I’ve seen, you don’t want to wait for ambers with CBD. It doesn’t have the same benefits of THC going amber. Aim for all cloudy - if that means a little amber, so be it, but cloudy is key.

Here go my babies... Ditto, Number 2, and Rerun.
:thumb:
2020-03-20-09-50-48.jpg
2020-03-20-09-49-30.jpg
2020-03-20-09-48-28.jpg

Off to a fine start.
:passitleft:

Those are Jiffy pots...correct?
Yup.

They germinated a bit quicker than I expected, these were what I had handy.

I've never used them before, but figured they would work just fine. I did pop holes in the bottom of them for drainage though.

I'll most likely cut the pots off at transplant

Yup.

They germinated a bit quicker than I expected, these were what I had handy.

I've never used them before, but figured they would work just fine. I did pop holes in the bottom of them for drainage though.

I'll most likely cut the pots off at transplant
I was curious how they worked out. But since it's your first time too lol. I have seen people let roots grow right out of them too.

We’ll have to have a word with Teddy about changing your 420 handle to “master of growing some really fantastic cannabis thank you very much, oh and modesty too ;)
I found this in answer to your question. There is some expert chat around the subject there. I’ve never grown a CBD variety before, but will be looking at fully ripe when the trichs are all chokka. Chop at first sign of amber they reckon. Or before?

Flip day 43
Critical Purple Kush
60B73DD7-C1FC-4CFF-A747-6B93C3D76C46.jpeg

Dr Seedsman CBD 30:1
5DD2B207-0C34-411D-805E-9AE97767060C.jpeg

Thank you DD, that would be a pretty long name :laugh: ... Your plants are looking great! I appreciate that link too. Harvested one of the CBD plants yesterday with close to 99% cloudy and a few clear.

From what I’ve seen, you don’t want to wait for ambers with CBD. It doesn’t have the same benefits of THC going amber. Aim for all cloudy - if that means a little amber, so be it, but cloudy is key.
Thank you HH, going to go check on the other one and see how it looks now.

@Preston9mm beautiful start for round 2 :thumb:

I haven’t updated in a bit but I’m on Day 76/12 Flowering and I was worrying about my CPK plant as it wasn’t really stretching . . . and then it did it overnight :) My last auto is still a week away from finishing and hopefully that will be all they need. That way I can spread her out a bit and especially for my White Widow which is slightly squished at the front of my tent. Gotta start rotating them to give everyone a good going of light. Still I‘m liking where I sit now with them and will probably prune them up next week.

CPK
BA154D88-BC43-4270-82D8-FBBE670E45EF.jpeg

WW
2E888B0C-CFDB-4A9A-9D00-E2551E48DAB5.jpeg

OVERALL TENT VIEW
7C888150-F923-4BFC-A3DB-EAFCFADD1C86.jpeg

FAF050D9-C009-43AB-99EB-72202A0FCA06.jpeg

Getting close. Can’t wait. This CPK smells awesome. This pheno is more sativa. It stretched to nearly the top of the tent. The growth was insane. Fastest growing of the strains I have tried so far. (White widow, Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream). The Dr. Seedsman was not far behind it and has massive colas.

Just a quick snap, girls are looking good, think theyve finished their stretch now, the one behind is fairly tall for her space lol but some lovely looking flowers coming on
20200322_194901.jpg

Day 42 post flip. Any side branches not vertical are starting to snap so I had to get busy and tie a bunch up. I can't get near enough to the main cola's for close ups so I included a couple of the side branch flowers. Starting to smell great. They sure seem to be progressing rapidly for another four to five weeks to go.

Day 42 post flip. Any side branches not vertical are starting to snap so I had to get busy and tie a bunch up. I can't get near enough to the main cola's for close ups so I included a couple of the side branch flowers. Starting to smell great. They sure seem to be progressing rapidly for another four to five weeks to go.

My CPK is 41 days post flip today and also getting very floppy. I’ve had to press a tomato frame into the pot too. Still, at least there are no worries about opening up the middle of the plant to the light when she’s sprawling all over herself.

I have this one going now, too..
5653E536-F559-42C7-A939-7BA994C8A0DC.jpeg

Thank you @SeedsMan ! Love your work :love:

Nice mine are 1week behind yours I think lol mine are week5 today of flower. Looking nice :nerd-with-glasses:

When do I harvest the Dr Seedsman?
2498C690-5179-4296-84AD-0D5713D1FFDC.jpeg
448586F3-40CF-4E44-BE87-FD2D5A3A762F.jpeg
Hard to tell in pics of course, but it looks like you got a good round of fresh pistils coming in. But just as Bobby said, aim for cloudy. A real beauty you got there Reave! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom