Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:

Hey @SeedsMan , am I still able to join in? I'm a huge fan!!!

And we'd love to keep @Heavenly Hybrid , @Preston9mm and @Chris Scorpio company :)

Hopefully it's too late to get one from @SeedsMan
:thumb:

Really!!!

"Hopefully it's too late" - that Reindeer, Elk or Caribou - that horny animal is so fricking mean!!!

Hey, @Preston9mm - switch back to the funky monkey or Bob Marley avitar - they're cool :)

That's the last time I ever use an elk as a character reference!!!

Can't wait for hunting season to open!!!

Hey @SeedsMan - just ignore the dude with horns and smoke coming out of his @$$ mouth lol :)

Really!!!

"Hopefully it's too late" - that Reindeer, Elk or Caribou - that horny animal is so fricking mean!!!

Hey, @Preston9mm - switch back to the funky monkey or Bob Marley avitar - they're cool :)

That's the last time I ever use an elk as a character reference!!!

Can't wait for hunting season to open!!!

Hey @SeedsMan - just ignore the dude with horns and smoke coming out of his @$$ mouth lol :)
Meant to say "not too late"

Whoops! LoL

I have no words, but yes I am still waiting....................................paitently..... :passitleft: I am patient.....hahahaha

Hey @Smeegol , I haven't met you yet.

You wouldn't happen to be related to @PCaddict by chance?

Couch Lock Patience Is A Virtue!

Day 63 and tomorrow I start my flowering cycle :high-five: Everyone seems happy happy, but the pic looks a bit sad but it was also watering day today for my tent gals. I have 2 autos that aren’t done yet and was hoping to have done before this flip because I’m going to need the room in my tent for everyone. I think one should be done by next week, but the other has a couple more weeks to go. I’m just wondering how much of a stretch they will put on with the flip. Also needed more light in my tent and added a Mars Hydro SP 250 as a supplemental light. Thankfully the temps have stayed below the 80f level and the plants seem to lIke it too. Just need to water the plants more often and up their amount. Still, can’t wait to see what the coming weeks bring.

CPK
B359A13E-4EA9-436C-8912-D3ACE6AC0A86.jpeg

WHITE WIDOW
5A67E4BE-C5CC-4A35-B4C7-ED74329192B1.jpeg

OVERALL TENT VIEW
(CPK back middle, WW front left side)
E1D46981-7045-44C5-A0E3-7DCCD03EB8AE.jpeg

So I finally got around to transplanting my 30:1 plants! Took me a while and I’m behind on training but here we go! I got them all transplanted and trained out today with a good feeding so I’m sure they will take off in no time!

Everyones plants are looking amazing and I’m super excited to veg these girls a while yet and get them ready to flower! A good 30:1 will really benefit my wife’s daily arsenal of CBD dosing!

Hey @SeedsMan , am I still able to join in? I'm a huge fan!!!

And we'd love to keep @Heavenly Hybrid , @Preston9mm and @Chris Scorpio company :)

hello @DrCannaCanadian!

I'm already thinking about the next comparison grow and @Preston9mm as usual gave me some good input....

I'd love to see a comparision with Somango & Blueberry!

What do you think!?

I will start this during Easter so stay tuned!

Description
Somango
is a 75% indica marijuana strain but one which grows with a typically sativa-like structure. Its buds, however, bear all the hallmarks of its predominantly indica heritage in that they are fat and dense and almost dripping with resin to the extent that they display a whitish-blue sheen. It was created by crossing Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean and Jack Herer. The sativa side finds its expression in the height of the plant and also it multi-branched pattern.
Somango adapts very well to being trained (Screen of Green) although careful height and branching control can bring its own rewards in a Sea of Green set-up. The indica side is responsible for the fast onset of the high although it is not at all couch-lock in effect but rather motivational and pleasantly euphoric. Although not the biggest yielding plant it can yield up to 600 gr/m2 in 9 weeks of flowering in optimum conditions. It has an attractive aroma of ripe mangoes and pine resin.
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSSuper Skunk x Big Skunk x Jack Herer
VARIETYMostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPEPhotoperiod
SEXFeminised
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT120 cm
GROWSGreenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME9 weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURFruity

Description
Blueberry
was originally created by Canadian DJ Short and dates back to the 1970s. It is a 3-way indica-dominant hybrid cross of an Afghani strain together with Thai and a Purple Thai. When grown in good conditions it can grow into a fairly large plant displaying a range of red, purple and blue colours and producing very good yields.
Unsurprisingly when fully-cured Blueberry has an incredibly fruity perfume along with the unmistakable sweet flavour of blueberry. The effect is a pot smokers dream - a very potent yet happy high which is very euphoric yet relaxing and enduring. Another quality of Blueberry is that, although taking a while to cure out, when correctly prepared and packaged it has a very long shelf-life compared with many strains available today.
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSBlueberry
VARIETYMostly Indica
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT19.5
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHTup to 225 cm
FLOWERING TIME8-9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURBerry, Blueberry
EFFECTLong-lasting

hello @DrCannaCanadian!

I'm already thinking about the next comparision grow and @Preston9mm as usual gave me some good input....

I'd love to see a comparision with Somango & Blueberry!

What do you think!?

Description
Somango
is a 75% indica marijuana strain but one which grows with a typically sativa-like structure. Its buds, however, bear all the hallmarks of its predominantly indica heritage in that they are fat and dense and almost dripping with resin to the extent that they display a whitish-blue sheen. It was created by crossing Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean and Jack Herer. The sativa side finds its expression in the height of the plant and also it multi-branched pattern.
Somango adapts very well to being trained (Screen of Green) although careful height and branching control can bring its own rewards in a Sea of Green set-up. The indica side is responsible for the fast onset of the high although it is not at all couch-lock in effect but rather motivational and pleasantly euphoric. Although not the biggest yielding plant it can yield up to 600 gr/m2 in 9 weeks of flowering in optimum conditions. It has an attractive aroma of ripe mangoes and pine resin.
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
VARIETYMostly Sativa
SEXFeminised
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT120 cm
FLOWERING TIME9 weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURFruity

Description
Blueberry
was originally created by Canadian DJ Short and dates back to the 1970s. It is a 3-way indica-dominant hybrid cross of an Afghani strain together with Thai and a Purple Thai. When grown in good conditions it can grow into a fairly large plant displaying a range of red, purple and blue colours and producing very good yields.
Unsurprisingly when fully-cured Blueberry has an incredibly fruity perfume along with the unmistakable sweet flavour of blueberry. The effect is a pot smokers dream - a very potent yet happy high which is very euphoric yet relaxing and enduring. Another quality of Blueberry is that, although taking a while to cure out, when correctly prepared and packaged it has a very long shelf-life compared with many strains available today.
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSBlueberry
VARIETYMostly Indica
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT19.5
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHTup to 225 cm
FLOWERING TIME8-9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURBerry, Blueberry
EFFECTLong-lasting
Boom-shaka-laka!
:thumb:

That's gonna be a banger!
:bravo:

hello @DrCannaCanadian!

I'm already thinking about the next comparison grow and @Preston9mm as usual gave me some good input....

I'd love to see a comparison with Somango & Blueberry!

What do you think!?

Description
Somango
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
VARIETYMostly Sativa
SEXFeminised
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT120 cm
FLOWERING TIME9 weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober
TASTE / FLAVOURFruity

Description
Blueberry
Characteristics

BREEDER/BRANDSeedsman
GENETICSBlueberry
VARIETYMostly Indica
SEXFeminised
THC CONTENT19.5
YIELD400-600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHTup to 225 cm
FLOWERING TIME8-9 Weeks
HARVEST MONTHOctober