Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy | 420 Magazine Comparative Grow Journal | Coco

Someone send help, I’m lost in the jungle! (Light flip +8, the white bars are 4 feet high)

IMG_8476.jpeg

IMG_8479.jpeg

IMG_8480.jpeg

This is why I chopped my PGC for clones Keff, I don't have the required height available

My bad, it took me until just now to realize this was your journal and not the seedsman thread

Here's a plant I chopped down a couple of weeks ago, took all the soil off the roots and chucked everything in a bucket to go in the the compost bin; then forgot about it
Two weeks later...
DSC_4144.JPG

The resilience to abuse is astonishing, tempted to grow it just for fun lol
:hookah:

@bluter - if I leave this in the bucket, fill up to the nodes with perlite and drill a hole 3" up from the bottom, is that effectively a hempy? [10L bucket]
Out of interest, would that work?

kinda. 10L is massive.

5L, 3L or 1L - which will work best when I don't want massive plants?
I'm interested to give this a go :cool:

1 - 3L would probably work best in your space. 6 2L plants will overflow my 4x4 in flower. i'm currently gonna run 4 5L in the same space.

purple ghost candy hempy girls today

full

due for a minor clean up and topping soon. went in with a feed and nute bump early. really like how hempy is flexible that way.

::Hand raised bouncing around:: oh oh so...does that mean..that essentially we could possibly reveg AND reflower a harvested plant?

it's a definite yes if you leave it run. look at monster cropping. it's a harvest and reveg method.
used to be an underground commercial standard.

has to be a photo.

also .. i've regenerated plants from a few stages. normally there has to be at least some leaf structure to help drive it left on the plant. root structure helps too. but it will still try without if you have strong genetics.

i've reverted mothers that never flowered back to single leaf. kept some under weak t5's for an eternity. barely alive but they shot singles then gave us clones when needed.

Clones are showing some roots emerging from the bottom of the pots, but not all of them yet
I've topped and taken a few covering fan leaves from the GSC, so hoping to pot up the clones [may try a hempy, see how it goes] then flip them maybe next 7-10 days

DSC_4145.JPG

DSC_4147.JPG

The beans are for the garden at the weekend, the tomato [Cocktail Crush] is left over from the plot, so I may just grow it in here instead :)

DSC_4146.JPG

Back
Top Bottom