Skywalker Kush & Company - Soil - LED

Chillin before lights out

0729171147.jpg

0730171654.jpg

Thanks D, I have ^High Hopes^ for the SLH.:wood:

:420:

The Pineapple Express has been good for me, hopefully it doesn't turn into a trainwreck. A lot of fight in those dogs! Strong and steady growth, got a twin cola on the one

Nice thought I saw that...

Dang Bro. Sorry it took so long to make it over! Looks like everything is going awesome and you are handling them proper. Those SLH's have looked sexy from the beginning but it's great to see the others catch up!

Great strain choices - I've got the same Skywalker Kush feminized bean that I'm looking forward to pop some time. Also good choice on the add on - I opted for the Surge as well. :yahoo: I'm applying all my dry nutes through water and opted to not do the top layer so we went for different application methods there.

Love the new journal layout and stoked to see how they all end up! Man, the stretch on them is looking nice! Good job training!

:passitleft:

Dang Bro. Sorry it took so long to make it over! Looks like everything is going awesome and you are handling them proper. Those SLH's have looked sexy from the beginning but it's great to see the others catch up!

Great strain choices - I've got the same Skywalker Kush feminized bean that I'm looking forward to pop some time. Also good choice on the add on - I opted for the Surge as well. :yahoo: I'm applying all my dry nutes through water and opted to not do the top layer so we went for different application methods there.

Love the new journal layout and stoked to see how they all end up! Man, the stretch on them is looking nice! Good job training!

:passitleft:

It's all good man! Welcome Back-

Didn't make it back to the tent in time to take more pics.
These Pineapple Express gals have been standing out this week.

0801171656.jpg

0801171655.jpg

The other day I did do a feed/water. I added 5ml liquid GH cal/mag with the mix along with 1ml of Mammoth P
Probably get another drink of H20 tomorrow, feeling pretty light.

Back
Top Bottom