Skywalker Kush & Company - Soil - LED

Random

0806171507.jpg

0806171505.jpg

:420:

Trying to see what the can help you with bud guess what you got it .

Nothing ..

These are the clones I mentioned taking. I just dipped them in rooting gel and put them in saturated grow plugs. After a week or so I moved the plugs into ORO soil. I mixed in some Oregonism Xl and Uprising Foundation.
I have them under a Tek Two T5 fixture. I like this style of bulb(55w), its basically a 4' tube bent in half. I replaced one of the 6400k Grow bulbs for a Pure PAR veg bulb. I think having those two in there will put out some nice results.
0812171026a.jpg

Had to remove a couple plants from the tent. They were starting to herm out on me. I put way too much stress on these girls messing around with defol. at unusual times and not making up for what was lost properly. I kept them very low concerned about cramming up my space, but I ended up with a lot more to be used. A combination of that and I left a vent cover partially wrinkled open, so I think a streak of light might have gotten through. The only plants that freaked out were right in front of the vent opening. One was the SLH and the other was a Skywalker.
I couldn't kill them, I let them adjust outside for the past few days. They're actually doing really well. Its gonna be good, just barely a few seeds. I caught it very early and I've been going over the rest with a fine tooth comb. I was really bummed when I first noticed, but after a week of investigating, the problem appears to be minimal. It just turned into another experiment. I've never taken a plant out from indoors during flower. Had a very nice response so far, but I don't think the weather will cooperate long enough for the SLH to finish..
I still have the best of the Skywalkers, another SLH, and the Pineapple Express is only getting sweeter. I'm gonna let them stretch their legs a little bit more on the next run. It's been fun playing the limbo but I'm going with a more classic approach after this.
I have a couple Dark Kush and Pineapple Express seedlings getting their Veg on now.

0822171711.jpg

0822171716.jpg

0822171717a.jpg

0822171718a.jpg

Day 35 of Fower

Back
Top Bottom