Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Fairy Hash.
This is the culmination of one mans efforts for the perfect smoke.
I have tried it, and it is damn good. 10/10
Very powerful visuals, cerebral, everything sounds better, tastes better, couch licence required . One to smoke at the end of the week, when sitting around watching Underdog and munching on some good food, or jammin with friends is all you plan on doing.
I am hoping for a male to cross with my mother stock. A female of course, will not be turned away.:love:
IMG_000145.JPG

:peace:

Here are my girls after defoliation. I cut the majority of the large fan leaves off. I did this to get enough light to the nodes where the branches, my future clones will come from.
Clonevillle_defoliated_12_13.JPG

They look healthy and happy. The Strawberry Cough "bled" water from her wounds for about an hour. By bled I mean small droplets of plant blood (clear liquid) formed , but did not drip. Made me ponder a few things.:scratchinghead:
1. If you prick us, do we not bleed. :hmmmm:
2. That, I am glad that I can't hear the screaming when I cut. :sorry:
3. I wondered if singing to them durring the cutting impacts them in a way to not like music, or a particular song? Causing them to get sick when they hear it.:theband:
4. Have I smoked enough to handle the psychic stress I have caused myself in thinking all this?:drool:
5. Where did I put that joint?:lot-o-toke:

dude, I used to have one of those!!! I never used it for that though, I found it was a very great pipe for smoking hash with!!! that looks real nice right there though!!!

Okay, I've lurked long enough. Time to Sub Up and say, "High Hi!" Like your style and your Magic Garden. Please excuse my silence to this point. This is long overdue. +rep

Welcome jandre2k3, thanks for chiming in, for the compliments and rep+ . Grab a chair, and enjoy. I have quite a spring, summer and fall ahead of me. Bumper crop commin!:peace:

Your garden looks great. Glad to see you're venturing into the breeding program of your own. Will you be doing mass pollination or selective on a few buds when the time comes?

Ohh plans, yeah um..I do have those where did I put them, oh here they are.
I am going to make clones just for breeding. They will be small, just big enough to make me 3 or four buds worth of seeds. I will pollinate in a separate room, I am mainly interested in high cbd plants, so my goal will be to increase cbd in the plant. We both have the advantage of this awesome site to help us. If it all works out we should have some unique high quality seeds that will produce many a future crop of medz.
crossing, back crossing, etc, The record keeping is what I need to be on top of. But thats l8r, when I start crossing.:peace:

Your garden looks great. Glad to see you're venturing into the breeding program of your own. Will you be doing mass pollination or selective on a few buds when the time comes?

I definitely recommend the "paintbrush" method for pollinating selective buds. That way you have smoke, and something different to look forward to on your next grow! Descendants of a personal cross strain have always tickled my fancy, just wish I had more space to sprawl out like I want to. The property manager said no to outdoor grows, and I understand with so many kids around with open access to my yard, but I kinda don't because the 8foot fence locks. Sigh, will social stigmas ever end?

fed the girls 400ml of BPN's Farmers Pride Organic , Crazy Growth week 5, plus I bumped the micro to 10ml double, I have been seeing leaves curling radially on my girls. My battery is charging ,I will have pics tonight, during their light time. I will see how they reacted to the increase in a few hours and over the next few days. Come on frigin camera battery!
The Fairy Hash #1 is looking really fat , #2 is behind shorter smaller and skinny, I transplanted #2 a few days ago, so I am sure its replacing the micro roots i tore and will be as big or maybe bigger than 1, please be Adam and Eve.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom