Hey Smokeeeeeeey!!!! As always, I'm back in the cut watching your grow...And of course, loooooooooking goooooood (in my Cheech voice). Ya damn right 12 is a beautiful number, it is also the day I was born, 1/12 so heeeeeeeey!!! Just smoked a fatty so I am feeling really good about now... So I was just wondering, it's ok to have a low humidity of 30 percent? Because lately that is where my humidity is at with my current grow but it never goes beyond 40 percent which has me worried that it will stunt the growth of my plants.

I am using BPN Grow and Bloom with my grow too. I hope I get some great results like you did.

Hey Smokeeeeeeey!!!! As always, I'm back in the cut watching your grow...And of course, loooooooooking goooooood (in my Cheech voice). Ya damn right 12 is a beautiful number, it is also the day I was born, 1/12 so heeeeeeeey!!! Just smoked a fatty so I am feeling really good about now... So I was just wondering, it's ok to have a low humidity of 30 percent? Because lately that is where my humidity is at with my current grow but it never goes beyond 40 percent which has me worried that it will stunt the growth of my plants.

I am using BPN Grow and Bloom with my grow too. I hope I get some great results like you did.

SmokeyMacPot says quoting MrIto
Daytime conditions should be 70-80 degrees without co2, 80-90 degrees with co2 until the last two weeks when daytime temps should be kept between 70-80 and co2 can be reduced to adjust for the lower metabolism. Night temperatures should be kept above 60 degrees to prevent stress. It is preferrable during flowering to have a night temperature drop of 10-20 degrees to stimulate flowering hormones and reduce stem elongation.

I find that low humidity causes stress on plants. I recommend 50-60% humidity until the final 2 weeks of flowering. At this point, the humidity should be lowered as much as possible to encourage the plant to seal and protect itself with additional resin. (I am able to get the humidity to go as low as 31%) I have been able to frost things up considerably this way. The higher humidity levels prior to final ripening reduce salt levels within the plant tissue and encourage healthy, more lush growth.

Author: MisterIto
this is the link
What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature?
hope this helps
:peace:

Cool grow! That Blue Dream is starting to look great.
:Namaste:

Thanks LeafLady, she is my pride and joy right now. I am so pleased that she switched back to veg from flower. Her mom was some gooood smoke.
Also Welcome to my Magic Garden, pull up a chair and have some lemonade , tea, or what have you, and watch the girls grow!

I will be posting a video of how I trim leaves in a few days. It will be short and simple. I will have a good candidate for the process.
Omrita_Rx_dec1.JPG

She needs a trim and has a few stems that are almost ready to come off.:peace:

Earned style points with me. I like and never seen a measurement sheet for pics like youve used thats helpful and convienient. Seems like you know your stuff so i wanna watch this one. Looks like its going to be a good journal if it stays at the same pace its going. Good luck my brotha

Thanks 253chiefin, I got the idea from another journal, where the grower is/was using a black and white checkered line behind the plants . The piece of paper is temp and works fine in the early stages.
I have learned most of what I know about growing weed here at :420:. The journals here are full of success and failure, enough for anyone to figure out what grow method is best for their situation.
And welcome to my journal, pull up a chair, today is hot coco day, little chilly out today .:peace:

From the front: The girls are looking good, growth has been steady. Blue Planet Nutrients are making a noticeable difference in the early stages of growth.
The Blue Dream Clone developed a little mold, which has been eradicated with the SNS- 244. I sprayed as directed as well as all my girls. I need to order some of it, really works.
They are almost ready for a hair cut. I plan on letting them get bigger.
I will top them soon, I want a few more nodes to develop first.
Work on the mother room will begin Tuesday , when my bud comes over to help me out.
In the interest of documenting the growth, here are pics of my girls.
Blue_Cheese_Clone_124.JPG
Blue_Cheese_Clone_124b.JPG
Blue_Dream_124.JPG
Blue_Dream_124b.JPG
Omrita_Rx_Clone_124.JPG
Omrita_Rx_Clone_124b.JPG
Purple_Erkle_Clone_124.JPG
Purple_Erkle_Clone_124b.JPG
Romulan_Clone_124.JPG
Romulan_Clone_124b.JPG
Strawberry_Cough_Clone_124.JPG
Strawberry_Cough_Clone_124b.JPG
Mothers_to_Be_124.JPG

The grow room is not tidy, i know it can cause problems. My reason is the clones are going outside to flower. I don't want to coddle them too much. Just give them what they need to keep on growing and it will be all right.
The sprouts are Fairy Hash, hoping for a male and a girl.
:peace: to all who drop by :welcome: and :thanks: for taking the time to check out my journal featuring Blue planet Nutrients.:thanks:

Just got done super cropping my girls. I wince when ever I hear the little pop.
I then apologize and say, "it will make you stronger". It is never easy for me to do. Even knowing the plant is amazing and is already healing itself, building more cell walls to make it stronger. I have "doubts" that what I am doing is right. I want my girls to be strong and vigorous. And from every thing I have learned ,stressing a plant with bruises and bends makes them stronger. It does slow them down a bit. Its a trade off. Me feeling the pain I inflict , them seeing results for the better.
Kind of like if you have a friend who is a db, and seriously needs a kick in the nuts. Is it right to be the kicker? If it is your karma to do so of course ,explaining the reason for the kick is imperative. Else no lesson and no growth. Is that being a friend? Its a hypothetical ,analogical , unforgettable, kick in the nutz.
Some one said "adversity builds character. "
His friend then said "you sir, have not seen adversity."
then kicked him in the balls.

Weather outside ,Humidity78%, Pressure 30.15 in, Temperature 50.9 °F, Dew Point 44 °F ,Wind Gust0.0 mph,Clouds Clear.
Weather In Disco Ball Grow Closet. Humidity 70%, pressure 30.15 in , Temperature 70 °F, wind gust .5 mph (fan running) comes on 1 hour after lights and runs until 1 hour after .Clear skies plenty of light
1 150 watt incandescent, 1 75 watt cfl flower spectrum, 2 35 watt cfl veg spectrum .still on the Gas Lantern Routine and no hermies, lots of branching and leaf growth.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The Blue Planet Nutrients are giving the girls what they need. I am going to run out of room in my closet. I must get the mother room ready.
Corey its your fault, come on over and help me dude..lol, Seriously by the time spring hits i will have an army of clones. Plenty of time to practice and get it right. :hug::peace:

I'm there :). And ill bring nutes to the party ;)

Its a deal. I've spoken with my roomies, and we have all decided that a visit from you would be fun and educational.
There is room here, we have only used our temple room to host guests, and a few ceremonies (our Druid).We are close to all major transportation services.
We stay up late and get up early, at the crack of noon, well at least I do.:):peace:

S2J - looking good brotha! Strawberry Cough is a strain I really want to grow someday. Loved your kick in the balls analogy. It's how topping feels to me - like I'm hurting my prized possession for future manageability. The kick in the coochie she needs I guess. ;)

I like your sheets with the measurements/numbers, too. Nice idea. Your plants always look healthy and cared for. :thumb:

S2J - looking good brotha! Strawberry Cough is a strain I really want to grow someday. Loved your kick in the balls analogy. It's how topping feels to me - like I'm hurting my prized possession for future manageability. The kick in the coochie she needs I guess. ;)

I like your sheets with the measurements/numbers, too. Nice idea. Your plants always look healthy and cared for. :thumb:

Thanks Xlr8, I put allot of love into everything I do. I sing to my girls, encourage them, and compliment them. The extra CO2 doesn't hurt either. :peace:

I've smoked the Blue Dream once and loved it. Too bad it's still clone only strain (hope someone would make S1 already). Your plants looks very healthy, super cropping will provide plentiful clones.

Hey 12, thanks for dropping by. I have plans within plans for my BPN Clone Army. I have been super cropping, and they have responded nicely. They are on the way to providing medicine for me and mine.:peace:

Today I fed the girls 5.0 ml grow , 5.0 ml bloom, 3.0 ml micro, 2.0 ml k-bud, 4.0 ml bio juice, 4.0 ml Dark Matter. Mixed in a 2 1/2 quart container with 2 1/2 quarts of water. I gave each girl 300 ml of this mix.
Here is what they look like after a month of growth.
I am liking the results, My roomies are as well. They took a peek today and said "WOW!". :high-five:
I think you might too.:peace:
Under_shot_1.JPG
Strawberry_Cough_Clone_top_12_12.JPG
Strawberry_Cough_Clone_12_12.JPG
Romulan_Clone_top_12_12.JPG
Romulan_Clone_12_12.JPG
Puple_Erkle_Clone_top_12_12.JPG
Purple_Erkle_Clone_12_12.JPG
Omrita_Rx_Clone_top_12_12.JPG
Omrita_Rx_Clone_12_12.JPG
Blue_Dream_Clone_top_12_12.JPG
Blue_Dream_Clone_12_12.JPG
Blue_Cheese_Clone_top_12_12.JPG
Blue_Cheese_Clone_12_12.JPG

I had to defoliate today , it was getting crowded. Made a tea from the leaves and two lemons. Good for a quick pick me up. And a test of where the girls are at. They are right where they need to be. :adore:I like it without sugar, but my roomie needs to sweeten it up a bunch to stomach the taste.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom