Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

Subbed mate looks good I like your little co2 contraption

I don't know if it's gonna do any good, but it can't hurt right??? I'm adding it to flower tent today and will take it out tonight.

Well the first 36 hours are coming to a close. I flushed today the run off Ph'd in the mid 6's for Mary and Dolly. Jane was in the high 5's. I can see some complications arising with having plants in flower, veg, and the prospect of clones. I also have some seeds that i stashed away years ago. I was smart enough to put them in film containers with some napkins to keep the container dry. I know for sure one is an Indica strain but no clue. Its from long ago...

420-magazine-mobile1356492909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2286812.jpg

I was doing some reading up on temps and humidity. Found a great all around article on Grow Weed Easy dot com, Cannabis Temperature Tutorial. I've got a bookmark folder on my bar called Green Thumb, it keeps getting more and more links.

Day 4 of flower. I got one of the GE surge protector timers, it's great! It has a setting where you can do your 12/12 once and it will cover the entire 7 days. PERFECT!!!! And... it's doing just that. seamless. I know the ladies were into flower a little early and I know that it will affect bud development as well as the stems may not be strong enough. I added a grow cage for Mary as she is already stretching really good. I adjusted the fan that blows on the plants down to low. I want there to be more stretch over the next 1.5 weeks then I'll put it back to high and hopefully strengthen up those limbs before and the end of week 3. I figure I got about 3 weeks until the plant goes to full flower mode and starts to produce and then bulk up those buds. I've held off on adding the bloom booster as it's only been two days since the flush. Patience Daniel-sahn...

Here's some pics of Mary and Jane respectively. Top and then side view. It's really impressive to see the change from veg to flowering, not only that, but also the difference of the LED vs. the CFL.

EDIT: I've also thrown Jane into the flower tent, but just for the daytime cycle. Might as well get the full benefit of that 600 watt LED, right?

IMG_78545.JPG
IMG_78556.JPG
IMG_78565.JPG
IMG_78579.JPG

Looking awesome mate :) hope you had a great 420 :thumb:

Indeed Brother, 420 was EXCELLENT!!!! Not much to show as far as the ladies go. I FIM'd all 5 mains on my soon to be mother plant (Jane). As for Mary and Dolly, well the stretch is real and the fan is on high help strengthen up those stalks before the flowers get thick and heavy. Just starting week two. Pics soon just not much to see at this point. Steady as she goes, the plants are green and happy!

Indeed Brother, 420 was EXCELLENT!!!! Not much to show as far as the ladies go. I FIM'd all 5 mains on my soon to be mother plant (Jane). As for Mary and Dolly, well the stretch is real and the fan is on high help strengthen up those stalks before the flowers get thick and heavy. Just starting week two. Pics soon just not much to see at this point. Steady as she goes, the plants are green and happy!

Sliding in for the duration, sorry it took so long.
Curious about one thing, my friend. Why are you fiming your future mother? Are you planning on flowering her and then re-vegging? Or does it help with cloning in some other way? Reason I am asking is that once I get my tents straightened out, I want to try cloning and keeping a mother. In my befuddled brain I must be not understanding the reason behind fiiming.
And good job so far, need more pictures :)

Sliding in for the duration, sorry it took so long.
Curious about one thing, my friend. Why are you fiming your future mother? Are you planning on flowering her and then re-vegging? Or does it help with cloning in some other way? Reason I am asking is that once I get my tents straightened out, I want to try cloning and keeping a mother. In my befuddled brain I must be not understanding the reason behind fiiming.
And good job so far, need more pictures :)

What's up bassman? Topping and FIMing, to my understanding, are basically the same thing. By FIMing I'm simply getting more tops and eventually more clones. FIM'ing, again from what I understand can produce as much as four tops at one site. Now, this may slow down the overall growth of the plant, but that does not concern me as I've got the Flower tent running and will only have CFL for my veg until the flower tent is emptied out (about mid June, fingers crossed). Then I can move what clones (I hope to have at least two) I have into the Veg Tent. The flower tent and the veg tent are one in the same for now. So put simply, FIMing does not aid the cloning process, in fact when you take a clone you will effectively be topping any way.

Now a bit of back tracking, my original plan was to flower all three plants and then get more clones from the dispensary but then I found out about the vacation and had to adjust my plans. I noticed that Jane (future mom) was the strongest of the 3 clones and was, at the time, the biggest as well. I figured I'd keep her as a mom and flower the other two. Also figured if I grow the same strain over and over I'll get dialed on this specific one and maybe get some supersweetnstickynastyohmygodthatshitissodankiddydank type weed out of it. Know what I'm saying...?

In any case, I've grown to be a roll with the punches type of guy and try to look at situations as opportunities rather than set backs.

Enough of my rambling, here's some pics for ya.

I'm super serious about my LST, I want shit Horizontal.
FullSizeRender_91.jpg

This Mary, she's stretching out and lookin sexy!
FullSizeRender_82.jpg

FullSizeRender_53.jpg

This is Dolly. She was my rescue clone, she's about 14 days behind due to the fact that I had to basically re-clone her.

FullSizeRender_151.jpg

FullSizeRender_141.jpg

And Finally, This is Jane (the future mom) from the top and the side. The first pic is of her showing off her muscles.

FullSizeRender_121.jpg

FullSizeRender_112.jpg

I've been putting Jane in the tent during the day cycle of flower. I'm sure this LED is better than my T12-CFL.

FullSizeRender_101.jpg

Thanks for helping clear that up.. Your girls look great. :goodjob:

Im also planning to super crop Jane. I read somewhere that a guy got an LB off one plant that was 3x3, super cropped, & in a 5 gallon container. Id be ok with that.

Im also planning to super crop Jane. I read somewhere that a guy got an LB off one plant that was 3x3, super cropped, & in a 5 gallon container. Id be ok with that.

Me too! That's a good goal to set.

I walked in this morning and BAM, Jane is in full veg mode, soaking up all the light and just flat at the canopy. I had to trim 5 leaves that were blocking light from the 5 tops.

420-magazine-mobile1290521487.jpg

420-magazine-mobile14163106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1622350437.jpg

Edit: Day 10 of flower and the clones are not showing any hairs, but they are stretching out quite a bit.

I guess if anything I'll take clones from this plant and try try again. Always look for the obstacles and turn them into opportunities.

FullSizeRender_161.jpg
FullSizeRender_171.jpg

I just ordered a 300 watt viparspectra with the dual switches for veg and bloom. Its gettin bright ovahee-uh!!!

Nice! I've heard good things about viparspectra. I run my LEDs with both switches on at all times except for the first week or so of seedling where I run just veg. And then I only do that to get the light closer to reduce stretch. After that its full spectrum all the way. I know some will disagree but it works well for me.
:high-five:

Nice! I've heard good things about viparspectra. I run my LEDs with both switches on at all times except for the first week or so of seedling where I run just veg. And then I only do that to get the light closer to reduce stretch. After that its full spectrum all the way. I know some will disagree but it works well for me.
:high-five:

I'ma add it to the flower tent and use it for Mary and Dolly. Jane is just there to catch extra help. Gonna finish the new contraption tomorrow and see how it fits. Then when my new light gets here im gonna gut it all and set it up again. Just call me "The mad scientist!"

Back
Top Bottom