Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

YES YES YES!!!!!! THEY FINALLY SHOWED UP!!!! I'M SO STOKED!!!!! IT'S LIKE MAKING A GIRL CUM FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! I DID IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

:tommy::yummy::partyboy::popcorn::cheesygrinsmiley::morenutes::cheer::circle-of-love::theband:

VE8B1030.jpg
VE8B1029.jpg
VE8B1032.jpg
VE8B1035.jpg

Alright last post of the day, maybe... Here's the grow tent as it sits today. After tomorrow it will be different but prolly not too much. The new light and fan should be here at some point on the 29th. Oh and I uh, well, I broke the tallest top on my my biggest plant. Bad Fracture, Shit. No panic, straight to the cupboard, grab electrical tape, bandage wound, support break with scrog, positive thoughts, fingers crossed. OK here's the pics of the soon to be gutted and reorganized tent. Name to be named later. I'm paying attention Snarly...

VE8B1046.jpg

VE8B1043.jpg
VE8B1044.jpg
VE8B1045.jpg
VE8B1041.jpg
VE8B1042.jpg
VE8B1038.jpg
VE8B1039.jpg

Your setup actually does not look all that bad. Can't wait to see the new improved version ;)
Congrats on your new girl! Patience pays!

Im not changing cause of design, just getting more stuff to cram in there. 900 watts oh yeah!!!!

Put Mary & Jane back into the sun this morning. I'm not sure if I topped them or FIM'ed them. Seems more like the second. In any case I'm waiting to see the results of that process. I mixed up some super thrive and balanced the tap water to 6.2 last night and gave each plant a cup of the mixture. Even though the soil was still fairly moist, I have seen no side effects from the watering. New tops are forming quite well at the lower nodes. I tied one last night to get growing out instead of up, within 10 hours it has adjusted and started pointing up again. Leaves are Dark Green and Waxy, I'm a happy grower!

I noticed that I did not really give you guys any specs on my grow room setup.

** I have one 8 foot CFL on ropes and pulleys, I try to keep it between 2-3 inches above the tops. I also
move the ladies into the sun for a few hours in the mornings. Still inside the house though.
** I'm using Super Thrive, Flora Nova, and PH down. My tap water is pretty good so I'm lucky there.
** I have an AC Unit in the garage for moving the air around and the plants are positioned to get really good
air movement.
** I have a spray bottle with RO water and Super Thrive in it, I spray the leaves several times a day. I spoke
with my friend who gave me the clones and they are about 5 weeks old. Right now I am focused on
helping the root system develop so I'm only giving Super Thrive.
** I am going to start regular nutrient feeding at 6 weeks. I have not decided whether to feed every 3rd
time or every other.

OK, now you know what I know, ya know what I'm sayin...

FIM SITE

IMG_75076.JPG
I have some superthrive but i have not used any yet, i noticed it has vitamins like b1 and some more, anyways i was just wondering how much you mix per gallon. It says a drop a cup but i noticed alot of people uses like 1 or 2 teaspoon per gallon. I seen were you are using it and just wanted to get your opinion. ✌

I have some superthrive but i have not used any yet, i noticed it has vitamins like b1 and some more, anyways i was just wondering how much you mix per gallon. It says a drop a cup but i noticed alot of people uses like 1 or 2 teaspoon per gallon. I seen were you are using it and just wanted to get your opinion. .

1/4 tsp per gallon. 1/8 per 2 liters. I used it for foliar feeding as well. I started with clones and went very slow. Its the only nute i used for at least a couple weeks. Your seedlings are looking great, take your time and dont forget to flush.

1/4 tsp per gallon. 1/8 per 2 liters. I used it for foliar feeding as well. I started with clones and went very slow. Its the only nute i used for at least a couple weeks. Your seedlings are looking great, take your time and dont forget to flush.
Thanks man for the info, just wondering do i flush right before i start flower nutes. I have never done a flush, i have researched it some and most say to flush with three times the amount water than you have soil is that correct, sorry for all the newbie questions.✌

Thanks man for the info, just wondering do i flush right before i start flower nutes. I have never done a flush, i have researched it some and most say to flush with three times the amount water than you have soil is that correct, sorry for all the newbie questions.✌

I very cautious as I haven't grown in a long time. Right now with my plant in the veg state I feed once every 4-5 days and then do a flush. I can flush with 6-8 cups of water through my 3 gallon containers and about a 20% run off. I collect the run off and then Ph test it to get an idea of what Ph the soil is. Between 6-7 if you're in soil is good. I also Ph my nutes before I feed and like to be right about 6.3 to 6.5, I'm on the conservative side with my measures and reading. The flush is to help keep the salts and other foods from building up in the soil. It will help you to avoid Nute burn. Again, I'm very conservative and would prefer a longer veg than to have to trouble shoot a sick plant and/ or guessing at possible symptoms.

It can be tough to slow down and be patient. I'll give you the same advice my friend gave me, "It's just a plant, there is millions of years of evolution, put in the dirt, give it some water and watch it grow." Perhaps a bit simplified but that about says it all.

Keep'em Green!

I very cautious as I haven't grown in a long time. Right now with my plant in the veg state I feed once every 4-5 days and then do a flush. I can flush with 6-8 cups of water through my 3 gallon containers and about a 20% run off. I collect the run off and then Ph test it to get an idea of what Ph the soil is. Between 6-7 if you're in soil is good. I also Ph my nutes before I feed and like to be right about 6.3 to 6.5, I'm on the conservative side with my measures and reading. The flush is to help keep the salts and other foods from building up in the soil. It will help you to avoid Nute burn. Again, I'm very conservative and would prefer a longer veg than to have to trouble shoot a sick plant and/ or guessing at possible symptoms.

It can be tough to slow down and be patient. I'll give you the same advice my friend gave me, "It's just a plant, there is millions of years of evolution, put in the dirt, give it some water and watch it grow." Perhaps a bit simplified but that about says it all.

Keep'em Green!
Thanks for the info, very helpful.✌

I pulled Jane from the tent tonight as her sisters were going to sleep. In case you're not up to date, I FIM'd all the tops a few days ago. I've got some interesting results.

Here's the pics and descriptions, there is some blur as I was using a Macro lens.

The top most branch has 3 Tops.

VE8B10411.jpg

The second down has only 1 Top.

VE8B10421.jpg

And the next down has 3 Tops.

VE8B10431.jpg

And the next down has 2 Tops.

VE8B10441.jpg

And Finally the lowest branch has 2 Tops

VE8B1047.jpg

That's 11 Tops on 5 Branches, and I was correct, the FIM method can get you more than 2 tops. I suspect there is some stunted growth from fucking up the Fuck I Missed Method and the second one down will end up with two tops it will just take a bit longer to show up. Oh and my Zon order showed up today so I added the new light and the new fan. I did not gut the tent as it was not necessary. And I've come up with a name for the tent too, but I need to dig out the chalk and put it up proper. I'll post a pic of the tent name tomorrow.

SO... You remember the top I said that I broke? The biggest top on the biggest plant? Well, I think it's gonna make it. There was one leaf on it that was just withering and looking sad. I left it all day, I figured maybe the plant was sacrificing the leaf and trying to save the top. I clipped the leaf just before lights out last night. Threw some positive vibes at the injured top and kept my fingers crossed. I woke up today and bam the top is starting to stand up although the big fan leaves are being supported by the screen.

I also left my exhaust fan on high all night. It clears 190 CFM and that's almost four times the cubic feet of my tent. I opened it up this morning and my humidity it at 10%, HOLY SHIT!!!! So I fed Mary and Dolly. BTW I flushed Jane last night. Everybody is watered and looking good. I'm using the Screen to open the plant up and get light into the lower tops that are starting to show.

AND... I've named my tent, "S.O.C LIGHTHOUSE"

Now for the pics:

VE8B1050.jpg

Here's Dolly!

VE8B1051.jpg

Note the electrical tape, this top was barely hanging on, definitely more than half way broke...

VE8B1052.jpg

VE8B1053.jpg

VE8B1054.jpg

SO... You remember the top I said that I broke? The biggest top on the biggest plant? Well, I think it's gonna make it. There was one leaf on it that was just withering and looking sad. I left it all day, I figured maybe the plant was sacrificing the leaf and trying to save the top. I clipped the leaf just before lights out last night. Threw some positive vibes at the injured top and kept my fingers crossed. I woke up today and bam the top is starting to stand up although the big fan leaves are being supported by the screen.

I also left my exhaust fan on high all night. It clears 190 CFM and that's almost four times the cubic feet of my tent. I opened it up this morning and my humidity it at 10%, HOLY SHIT!!!! So I fed Mary and Dolly. BTW I flushed Jane last night. Everybody is watered and looking good. I'm using the Screen to open the plant up and get light into the lower tops that are starting to show.

AND... I've named my tent, "S.O.C LIGHTHOUSE"
Nice looking Agemon. Or should I say "Doctor Agemon, Plant Healer" :)

Love your tent name! :cheer:

Looking good bro congrats on the girls :) Hows the 900w going for you, is it 900 total now or did you get another 900?

600 & 300. The vipar is more white than pink. The plants are really loving the lights. Its almost time for Janes rotation into the tent. Week Three of flower starts in 50 minutes. Im really enjoying this grow! Was reading about your new seedlings, congratulations!

Hey Agemon nice work with the clones, great training techniques, the girls have come along nicely.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing once I find a strain I like I'm going to keep a mother and maybe try make some feminized seeds so I can get that one strain dialled in and one day get some Supersweetnstickynastyohmygodthatshitissodankkiddydank.

Have you grown this strain before?

Hey Agemon nice work with the clones, great training techniques, the girls have come along nicely.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing once I find a strain I like I'm going to keep a mother and maybe try make some feminized seeds so I can get that one strain dialed in and one day get some Supersweetnstickynastyohmygodthatshitissodankkiddydank.

Have you grown this strain before?

Thank you thank you, I appreciate the kind words! I have not grown this strain before, but if I don't like the weed (say what...) Then I'll just sell it, give it away, whatever. It's Sour OG or 818 Headband, from what I've read it's pretty good stuff. We will see. In any case I can learn the ropes with these gals, find the techniques that work well for me. Cloning, feeding schedule, container sizes, etc. Then when I'm happy with my process I'll order some seeds and go from there. In the meantime I'll need to figure out cloning. I've done it successfully in the past (many many years ago) and again recently with Molly, the one in the blue ceramic pot.

I was doing some reading in another journal and some of the comments seemed unfairly derogatory. The poster was criticizing new growers and the choices that some of us make. I believe the subject of the post was about patience and playing the waiting game. One comment that really stood out to me was "An experienced grower can do what they want when they want." Hmmm I don't know about all that, anyway I always did like a good stereotype. I'm proud to be a noob and learning as I go. BTW, don't ever let anyone tell you there aren't special circumstances to be considered; we all have them.

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom