Sour OG Clones Indoor Soil, 2017

I was doing some reading in another journal and some of the comments seemed unfairly derogatory. The poster was criticizing new growers and the choices that some of us make. I believe the subject of the post was about patience and playing the waiting game. One comment that really stood out to me was "An experienced grower can do what they want when they want." Hmmm I don't know about all that, anyway I always did like a good stereotype. I'm proud to be a noob and learning as I go. BTW, don't ever let anyone tell you there aren't special circumstances to be considered; we all have them.

:allgood:

Well said Agemon. It's too bad "an experienced grower can do what they want when they want" except for helping out another grower. :peace:

I'm not exactly sure how you keep track of flowering and from what I understand most people only use it as a guideline anyway. 2 months and 1 week, 9 weeks, 63 days, 1512 hours, 90,720 minutes, 5,443,200 seconds. Maybe a count down timer would be a good thing to add to the outside of the tent!

Kidding, I'm Kidding, I've always been a kidder!!!

Day 16 of flower (or whatever).

The broken branch continues to be the biggest and hairiest so far. I may have to break the rest...

Bud366.jpg

If there's room I try to push the fan leaves up through the scrog as long as they don't block any bud sites.

Side_Strectch.jpg
]

I think this one is gonna taste really good, it looks good!

Top_Side1.jpg

I just really liked this picture so I threw it in the mix.

Hairs9.jpg

I did a bit of reading on the stretch, ima adjust the lights down a few inches tomorrow.

Edit: had enough time to adjust one light it is 14.5" off the canopy.

Now your getting it. Just keep an eye on your ladies, they will let you know if you are too close. :thumb:

Just a note; I used to think the purple stems on my G-13 was just a strain trait, then after I adjusted my nutrients and soil, they were all green through my entire grow until right before harvest. But there are some strains that have purple stems naturally and even when my G-13 displayed them; you wouldn't know anything was off because they didn't have any other issues and the smoke was top notch! I don't get into a lot of specifics, I grow more by "feel" if that makes any sense as I've always had a very green thumb and have grown every type of plant you can imagine. Again, just a thought for you to consider. Your plants look awesome and your setup is great and you are enjoying it, obviously! That's all that really matters! I love growing :circle-of-love:

Thanks MJ, I appreciate the insight. I with you on the feel thing. I've started adding CaliMag (standard dose) plus I'm using all the same nute company, Advanced Hydro. I'm using the all in one bloom / veg bottles, plus I printed out a recommended feeding schedule from their site. It doesn't even mention CaliMag so I don't want to add too much if it's already in the All in one bottle. You follow that? Anyways the plant is super healthy and the flowering beauties are due for a feeding soon, but I'm going to push it back til Sunday if I can.

Thanks for checking up on me!

:thanks: :popcorn: :thanks:

Looking good man, after you defoliated did they droop a bit? After i have my girls their haircuts and watered yesterday the drooped more then I've ever seen i was actually worried but after a couple hours they bounced back.

Next time do one or the other, that way you'll be able to tell if it was clipping or watering that produced the droopy leaves.

Hey you remember when I broke my biggest and tallest top 8 Days ago. Well, I was checking on it today and the tape just fell off. I wasn't able to do a full inspection but I'd say the branch is healing itself up nicely. Got a nice fat knuckle formed up, I remember reading up about bending limbs and knuckles tops etc. It's a great article about creating an internal wound in the plant that results in multiple tops forming from one injury sight. You do it by gently pinching, rolling, bending the stalk while the plant is still young. It does produce some cool knuckles, joints, etc, but it's more risky. But hey here's the proof any idiot can do it, after all I did it by accident. And I damn near ripped the top off the plant!!!

VE8B1057.jpg
VE8B1058.jpg

Back
Top Bottom