Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

Love those dark orange pistils
Yeah, that's the Pineapple Express. If you recall, that's the strain where the pistils started ambering at something like 28 days and had us both questioning whether there was some pollination going on! :rofl:

DAY #54 OF 12/12 - QUICK PIC UPDATE

I've been absolutely slammed this week so haven't had much time for an update. We should be ready to start harvesting the Pineapple Express next weekend, but, depending on how they look, I may let them go another week.

Other than needing to feed the girls sometime today, everything is good and the buds are really looking incredible on both the Chem '91 and Pineapple Express plants. The White Strawberries still looks pretty good, but just not the "looker" of the other two strains.

Here's a few pics of the Chem '91 buds:

Here's a few of the Pineapple Express:

Happy Harvests!

K

ODE TO THE MIGHTY CHEM '91

Thought I'd get some shots of just the Chem '91.

I'd like to dedicate this post to Brother Penny for his love of anything Chem and Sister Sara from Mars who supplied the tent and lights! :high-five:

Happy Harvests!

K

Looks super, won’t be long for some skunky funky goodness!
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

I knew you'd appreciate the Chem! When you have your eye surgery, you'll have to come back and get a better look at the pics, though! :rofl:

DAY #60 OF 12/12 - QUICK PIC UPDATE

I don't have much time tonight for an update but all the girls are looking great. I'll likely harvest the two Pineapple Express this weekend and the Chem '91 and White Strawberries the following weekend.

Even the White Strawberries is looking great, now. Check her out fat, frosty colas! :yummy: :

These are from the Chem '91 and Pineapple Express:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom