Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

Looks like its all comin together for you Krip... :high-five:...Nice job bud....:passitleft:
They all look super!
:woohoo: Looking Great in the tent
Things look great bud! The Chem 91 is the stand out to me though. Makes me really want to run it at some point.
Thanks, Bro's! :thanks:

I agree that the Chem '91 looks to be the best for this round, but the Pineapple Express is giving her a good run for the money and smells absolutely incredible. I do love the fruity strains and, while I was a little skeptical on this pheno a couple of weeks ago, she's starting to change my mind! :laugh:

I'm hoping she bulks up a bunch since the last time I ran PE, I had some pretty fat colas.

That being said, I'm going to be running another two C91's in the small tent soon. They're both still in 2" containers, but both were topped a few weeks ago and are ready to up-pot.

IT'S A SHOWDOWN! :yahoo:
CHEM '91 VS. PINEAPPLE EXPRESS ON DAY #39 OF 12/12

It seems it's time for a showdown!

First, for the control, here's a single pic of the White Strawberries, which is starting to look pretty good:

Here's the Chem '91:

Here's the Pineapple Express:

I do love the "diesely" strains as much as the fruity ones and both of these are looking and smelling great! I might have to call this one a "tie"! :hmmmm:

Happy Harvests!

K

Looking great Krip :D The Chem loooks awesome to me too, but that last pic of the PE really has something going on!

I had to wash my hands in alcohol cuz' the were so sticky from the resin
A tip for this is any kind of oil. Olive oil works well. Rub some on your hands and the resin comes right off and you can then just wash your hands like regular (not for 20seconds or anything :laughtwo: ). In fact, I usually use olive oil and then just lick my fingers ;)
:thumb:

Olive oil works well. Rub some on your hands and the resin comes right off and you can then just wash your hands like regular (not for 20seconds or anything :laughtwo: ). In fact, I usually use olive oil and then just lick my fingers ;)
:thumb:

I discovered that too. So easy! Just oil up your hands and scrub 'em like with soap, then add the soap, run them under water, and it all washes away. :slide:

hello mr. krip
i just went through the whole thread. scary and instructive at the same time.
glad it turned out good for you
just a question, how big where the pots of the dark evil autos?
Thanks, Brother!
The DDA's were in #5's.

Back
Top Bottom