Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :party:

8%2Fphotos%2Fcontrib%2Fuploads%2Fdrugrabbits-large.jpg

So glad your back to crushing it with tents chock full of beautiful buds! You the man! :high-five:
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

It just shows you can't keep a good man down and you can't keep me down, either! :laugh:

I definitely feel much better with a packed tent, if you know what I mean! :thumb:

DAY #28 OF 12/12 BUD COMPARISON:

It's only been a day since the last update, so not much has changed. The girls got their first CAT drench this morning and thought it was a good time to start comparing some buds.

The Pineapple Express buds are showing some decent trich development and the pistils are starting to amber:

The Chem '91 has the best trich development of the three strains with little-to-no amber trichs, yet:

I'm hoping the White Strawberries is going to get a lot more white! The trichs are really just starting to show in the WS and she's showing some slight browning on the pistils:

Structurally, all the plants are pretty similar and all have a lot of lower side branching. I was really late to start pruning the under canopy and now have a decent amount done, but there's still a lot more to do. It's work I've really been avoiding but should try to get that done today, too. :rolleyes:

Happy Easter, Happy Passover & Happy Harvests!

K

WELL, I DIDN'T GET FAR WITH THE PICS TONIGHT! :rolleyes:

Sorry, guys! :sorry:

I broke out the camera and thought I'd play with the macro lenses. I got two pics in and received a message that I needed to charge the battery. :confused:

This is what I got:

I do like the camera but the battery pack really doesn't last long. Maybe I'll pick up an extra? :hmmmm:

I'll get more pics up soon!

Happy Harvests!

K

I just saw the discoloring and assumed.
Yeah, they went amber early and had me a little concerned so I've been looking out and haven't seen any signs of pollen sacs anywhere, so I just think they're ambering early.

That being said, this isn't the greatest pheno of Pineapple Express I've had so I'll likely cull the mom and pop another seed, at some point, all depending (of course) on how she produces and smokes.

Pineapple Express is still one of the "favorite" strains I've grown in the past and had a really nice, frosty and large-yielding pheno. :rip:

This one doesn't appear to be anywhere as nice. :(

DAY #37 OF 12/12

Today is Day #37 since flip and the girls are all healthy and received their last CAT drench this past Sunday.

The Chem '91 and Pineapple Express plants, while they're not IHG Strains, are frosting up pretty nicely. The White Strawberries doesn't look quite as impressive but does have some nice tall colas and, at the end of the day, the proof will be in the smoke. :bong:

Here's a pic of the full tent:

These are pics of the Chem '91:

These are pics of the Pineapple Express:

And, here are some pics of the White Strawberries:

If all goes smooth, we'll harvest in another 30 days, or so! :yahoo:

I hope you all had a great 420 Day, yesterday! :party::passitleft:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom