Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Jumping in for the ride! Looking great so far, very interested in the TD!

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

store has some good worklights for cheep and most have the right veg spectrum. ya need to research red spectrum if available for that type of lamp.

i am an hvac and r certified journyman . duct work and proper vetalation is a must. my whole house has jumper ducts and i also pipe air from bedroom to growroom . gives all the co2 plants can take and no co2 needed to add in room. i have co2 system i use as an emergencys bug killing remedy. just up the ppm/% of co2 in the space. my grow room draws 25% outside freash filtered air and 100% of 165cfm in 6" supply jumper duct from bedroom. i keep a positive air pressure in the room. and vent all exahaust to attic thru a carbon filter. i run 4 inclosed labs in the grow room and 1 open system[the main] all labs are self contained. filtered in and out. i can switch the air from in to out depending on day or night cycle. and my main cooling system is set up for 78dgf entire house. the return air has comercial uv filtration with pleated filters in the return. i maintain humidity controll , boilogical control in my entire house including grow room from 1 main a/c system. i can tell ya how to control humidity and temp for cheep. useing a small system and what most growers already have. air stone in a bucket will help increse humidity and can pipe a small air hose to it. drawing your hot air from the lights to a small window a/c unit return air to reheat the air to remove humidity and cool the space , water and area all at the same time is all about how air works and the right way to duct it together.

store has some good worklights for cheep and most have the right veg spectrum. ya need to research red spectrum if available for that type of lamp.

Gaibud,
Great advice! Everything you said is awesome and I read every part.. I never thought about filters for my AC. Damn. Makes sense ( duh Springa )! Cant have AC pumped into my tent without filtering it!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Hey everyone. Quick update. I transplanted the auto Mazar and another Sleestack from a cup. They both seem to be OK so far. This was done this morning. The Auto Mazar is taking it well. I had to pull it out of that shity old compacted soil. She looks better. I topped the Critical Fem, and a Sleestack x reg. They took this well also. Just fed all plants with a good shot of my BPN 2 part.

IMAG001619.jpg
IMAG001519.jpg
IMAG001923.jpg
IMAG001818.jpg
IMAG001721.jpg

Looking great over there man. That think different looks like it's ready for take off lol. How old is she again?

Glad to hear the repotting went well :smokin:

Good growth for that time mate, looking good. They will take off in their new homes :)

:thumb:

Been hiding for a bit! The plants have taken well to their new home for those I transplanted. All have showed nice new growth since my last feeding one day ago. Love the BPN nutes so much I ordered everything needed two complete the 2 Part high yield system.

Love the BPN nutes so much I ordered everything needed two complete the 2 Part high yield system.

:rofl:

I told you you'll love'em :)

Im ordering mine next week, its bit late for this grow but my next will have all the nutes it needs! :)
Thought Id better drop in and say hi, Im putting up pics of my 2 day old sprouts, theyre doing well under my Hi output CFL..
Take care mate, chat soon, Smokemup:thumb:

Looking great Springa!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Nice Springa;)
Im not sure on what size youre aiming for growth, but you may have to re pot again later.. I know ur doing different to me, but just to make sure you dont root bind your girls, I like to have em in a fairly decnt pot, but I trust your knowledge and know youll be right with what youre doing!
The larger plants looking good, nice bushy and full of healthy growth;) Cant wait to see what you do with your Ganja Jedi growing skills!! I will probably do an all CFL veg, then flip to 11/13 dark. I am aiming for 1 pound p/plant under my 400w HPS, in as less time as possible, BUT I WILL NOT BE SHORTENING ANY GROW TIME UNLESS THE PLANT IS AT MY REQUIRED VEG HEIGHT - 3.5/4ft, aiming for 6+ft plant again..
Ive sprouted a dark brown and black seed, I havent used these for years and now I think its time to do it:):)
Just want to see what this strain may deliver, its growing well already in comparison to the oppposite sprout, just having the 2nd pair of leaves forming and visible and the grey is not much different height wise, but its development isnt as visible yet.
So in 2 weeks Ill make the call whether to proceed or scrap the idea, I think I will get faster and bushier plants using my 2x Hi output CFL's with another 4400K and a 6500k for a total of 4 lights or I may go with my old box design ( which Ill ave to rebuild ) which uses 5 lights, 4 sides, 1 globe each side, and an adjustable top section with a light that can be raised or lowered as required. Simple, but effective. Mylar lined of course!!!
Oky doky, take care buddy and will chat soon. Smokemupm8!:goodjob:

Im ordering mine next week, its bit late for this grow but my next will have all the nutes it needs! :)
Thought Id better drop in and say hi, Im putting up pics of my 2 day old sprouts, theyre doing well under my Hi output CFL..
Take care mate, chat soon, Smokemup:thumb:

Great to see you all are coming by! I appreciate that big time. So many great journals too choose from. You will be so happy with the BPN its worth the overseas shipping IMHO. The FF did not do as well for my last two grows. I have seen massive improvement to my grow Well. I love the CFLs but I want so bad too get a MH/HPS setup. I'm doing all that I can to convince mama. I even broke down yesterday and let her place a wedding ring on my finger after 7 years of marriage! That was probably my budget for the light setup!!! NOOOOOOO.

Glad to see your doing some early prep work for your next grow. The bushy one is my Auto Think Different. She is full signs of flower at 2 weeks. She is 28 days old today. The others are doing well. I topped two of em and plan on topping two more in a few days ( not my autos ). I love this technique! Thanks for stopping by.

Picked this up for $30 at a local place. I am a child of the eighties and love acrylic bongs. Miss the U.S. Bongs so much. We had a huge Capitol Hill Bong in our dorm room for those of you that have seen one! What did it have... like 100 chambers or something!! Graffix was not even around then but I like em now. My wife thinks its gaudy! I love it. I had a similar Toke master back in the late eighties. It had a 1" thick clear base, same floro Oronge,, and a killer 1/2" thick 6 shot Gatling head. Man we would pull all 6 into the tube and hit one time. Master of Puppets never sounded so good!! Next is a floro Emerald green one. I will then have succsfully re-lived a piec of my youth.. The days when all we had to decide on was where were all meeting up for the day!

I have a glass bong and love it. They are works of art so I get the expense. But Damn! I am a bit biased because I associate glass pipes with a white rock like drug. Just my fucked up way of feeling that. That stuff is no good IMO.

Any way I also found these really cool clear rolling papers (trip). Never seen those before!!

IMAG002122.jpg
IMAG002023.jpg
HPIM3357.JPG

One more thing. Yes I do feel I need to transplant int bigger pots. Except for my 2 autos. I'm kinda waiting to see if I have any males in My sleestacks. Is it OK to transplant that late into the game?

Wow Spring bringing me back with those old school acrylic bongs. Man we had some nice ones back in the day, wonder if I have them tucked away in the attic somewhere...hmmm

Anyway, just catching up here, so about the bigger pots. Are your autos in 2 or 3 gallon pots? Those are fine you think correct?

Back
Top Bottom